What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My World was Crushed Tonight

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are no reason for words for they are just that, my family prayers to you and yours.

Mr.Wags

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
51zsf69ajsl.jpg

You had plans for a baby granddaughter, but God gave you an angel instead. She must have been too good for this world. My deepest sympathies RoachClip to you and your familia. Such a terrible loss.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

moth

GreatLakes
U always come up with the perfect cards !

My Blessings and Prayers are among the others.

I am very sad for your loss. Words cannot express the pain.So Sorry and my family will have a prayer for your familia. Stay strong! Jah will be waiting there for us all!!!

M

mugenbao

I would respectfully ask for your prayers and positive vibes for them
I am so sorry for this devastating loss. Of course my family and I will say a prayer and send you and your family our best wishes and condolences.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Sorry brother rocho... There are no words that can be said.. You and family are in my prayers.. Stay strong and keep your faith always... peace n pufs

sacKO

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my prayers are w you,your daughter and your grandaughter brother...R.I.P. little mija.....
try to be strong,idk how or if it is possible but i know ur babygirl needs her daddy now maybe more then ever.i couldnt imagine what you must be going through.
good vibes to you and your entire family in this tragic time.
peace-T-

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
so sorry many prayers to your family man keep your head up..
I hope things get bette for you.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She's in Heaven, the love you have for her does count no matter what path God chose for now.

I will pray for you and your family, my sincere condolences brother.

One Love 731

Veteran
Very sorry to hear the bad news Brotha Roach. I and the Miss will say a prayer for your Daughter and her Husband. May you and yours be comforted by the love we all send. Keep your head up. One Love

High...
Today is the 6th year anaversiary of the loss of a young son in the same way....

time does not heal,or take away the pain and greif,it just makes it easier to deal with.
Kindest REgards, FT...

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
I am so sorry to hear this.... life can be so unfair at times.... but we have to look for the good in the bad and relise that they were needed in heaven and will always be looking down on us making sure we are safe..

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
my wife and I dealt with this personally

very hard but with most things in life

you move on (as best you can at least)

sorry for your loss indeed

very hard situation to deal with and trust me I know from personal experience.