What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My World was Crushed Tonight

DAMN RC. I extend my condolences to you and your family. I pray the lord eases the pain and somehow gives your daughter peace and understanding in these devastating times. I pray her baby's soul is free and at peace. There are really no words that can heal her, only time. Just know that she is with y'all always watching over y'all. Hang in there Roach and be strong for your daughter cause she needs you more than ever.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
my condolences to you and your family. i hope that your daughter is able to recover from this, my family and i are sending love and good vibes your way.

aod

mmmcake

im truly sorry for your famlies loss. i could never imagine something like that happening. i pray your daughter will be ok.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
I am very sorry to hear about your family's loss and sadness... nothing but time can heal such hard and cold events. Wish unity, strength and Grace upon all of you.

Ojo

Sleepy

Veteran
wow...very sorry to hear this sad news.

we'll be thinking about your daughter and your family.

deepest condolences.

heater76

My condolences, here some beautifull words that i just found.

The world may never notice
If a Snowdrop doesn't bloom,
Or even pause to wonder
If the petals fall too soon.

But every life that ever forms,
Or ever comes to be,
Touches the world in some small way
For all eternity.

The little one we longed for
Was swiftly here and gone.
But the love that was then planted
Is a light that still shines on.

And though our arms are empty,
Our hearts know what to do.
Every beating of our hearts
Says that we love you.

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
My heart goes out to you and yours. I know what you are dealing with, my eldest daughter lost her first two babies just days before they were due. But as with all things this too will pass. My daughter has since had two boys who are the apple of their old grandpas eyes.
Namaste my friend, peace to you and your family.

itisme

Veteran
Terrible to hear, I am very sorry for you and the familiies devastating loss. I wish you the very best of luck in the future.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So sorry for you and your family's loss dude. So sorry. I am sending good thoughts to you and yours.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I just had my first child less than 2 months ago. I can't imagine making it so far in term only to give birth and say goodbye to him in the same day. I'm going to pray for your Daughter and her husband as many times as they enter my thoughts.

My heart is with your family.

skyhigh35

Although no words can really help to ease the loss you bear, just know that you are very close in every thought and prayer.

MagicChef

I hope you and your family can find strength, and peace sometime. I cant imagine what your feeling, and makes me think I take things for granted. I will put you in my prayers tonight, and hang in there brother ":rasta: