What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My World was Crushed Tonight

bird

:comfort: i am blown away. many many prayers for you and your family stay strong our friend, they need you strong :comfort:

hiker

So sorry to hear Roachclip, unfortunatly the same thing happened to my wife in her first marriage with her first child, but now we have two wonderful boys. Prayers are with you and your family, time takes care of some things, and as others have said, I am sure that one day you'll be posting a much happier thread. Hang in, it will get better.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Oh my...such a sad loss for your family...my deepest sympathy and condolences.

You and your family are all in my thoughts and prayers.

whodair

Veteran
roachclip you've been always very nice towards me here on IC, with a good sense of humor ...

and im so sorry for the emotional pain you are suffering through, i hurt when my friends hurt and right now i feel just awful ...

with peace

Extremely sorry for your loss!

I know first hand of what your'e talking about. A close friend of our family had a similar circumstance about 6 years ago. She lost her baby within 3 weeks of birth. She too, had to go through with the imducing, funeral, & everything else, I was there through it all.

I never want to look upon a face like that again, as long as I live!

Be at peace, the baby is in GOD's hands now.

BrainSellz

Veteran
so sorry to hear this RoachClip....sending you and yours many well wishes....may her Will get her through this in a positive light....

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Damn bro. So sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and your family. You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers today.

Newd

I've been there RC.

May flights of angels wing her to her rest my friend.

Be strong for your daughter.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
You and yours are in my blessings and prayers RoachClip
Much strength and respect and love bro

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
Update:

I just came home after seeing and spending the last time with my unborn granddaughter - My first granddaughter and it was more then anyone could bare to deal with but I had to be strong for my familia and my Daughter can come home to her casa tomorrow and she looks better and has some color in her now as she was white like a ghost and very weak and my son inlaw is trying to stay strong as well.

I will have a picture and a copy of my granddaughter's little foot prints but because she was so tiny they could not take a hand print but because of private and personal reasons and as much as I would like to show you her cute tiny foot prints I know you all understand this is something left private..

Words can never replace her and for many Life is something we all never really realize how precious it is and when you see a small unborn child who went from being nurtured inside my daughter for a little more then 8 months bonding as one to a beautiful little Angel deseased before she had a chance at life we should give thanks for what we have and the Familia around us.

Muchas Gracias to My ICM Familia & Friends for Your Unconditional Support, Coming here
to get a grip for an hour or two gives me a sense of warmth knowing I can talk to you all and it helps to do that..

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
So glad your daughter is able to come home tomorrow bro.
We are all here for you in this time of grief, I wish my words could help you more mate.

SneakySneaky

Veteran
i lack the words to describe how sorry i am to hear this...... be strong, your family is going to need you more than you realize. spark a joint for us man itll help

G

Guest50138

Oh geez RC I don't what I can say ...this is so sad..Ill lite a candle for your family tonight you will be in my thoughts .Peace and love to you and you family

Latest posts

Latest posts