What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My World was Crushed Tonight

designer

That is terrible news roach, my heart goes out. I hope you all find the strength to deal with this. Nothing that any of us could say to help but knowing you are part of a compassionate community that cares. I feel a tear. I am sorry.

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I was at their casa today when I brought my Daughter her Valentine Roses a father daughter tradition and sat down and asked what the beautiful white laced box was and my daughter started to cry and I freaked out asking what was wrong as I did not know the hospital gave them the baby's gown and little cap back to put in that box and my son Inlaw showed me the heavy pewter then covered in brass heart with the Inscription of the baby's name and date with a prayer that will have her ashes.

The mass/service was changed for familia to come in from around other states for the 26th of this month so again it will be very difficult but we will get past this time in our lifes.

It takes a while from the death until the mass but the creamation has already taken place they will receive the baby's ashes that week and the service will be held that weekend.

They put out the box with the white laced white gown and cap and the brass heart on the stand and they are Catholic so it will be a Catholic service.

What else can I say or do and I feel so helpless and lost for words but they are getting better so things are looking up and once this service passes I believe it will be an end and a brighter future for them.

hiker

Roachclip, hang in there, today is a day for love and remembering those that are with us and also those that have departed. Nothing wrong with showing your love in any way you need to. Wish there was more that I could do other than just to wish you and your family well. Here is to the strength to go on and to happier days ahead for all of you:ying:.

T

turtle farmer

RC
many ,many prayers for you,your daughter,and the rest of your familia--God is GREAT!!!
I wish I could help more--but,the power of prayer is awesome---my heart goes out to you
tf

moth

My wife and I lost twin Girls almost the same way.

Please let me send my strength and Blessings of comfort to you and your daughter.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
still sending my prayers and good vibes to your family. we may not see it, but like you said sometime the guy upstairs works in mysterious ways. i wish you and your family nothing but peace and happiness.

aod

Latest posts

Latest posts