What's new

My Super Intelligent C24 Grow Cab

kurlyq2g

much respect to the tomato man who likes his veggies so much we would spend 3 grand plus for better food.. thats what the idea is with all these homegrowers, if you are really concerned with not getting ripped off and having the best product around (be it herb, food, or seasonings.) there is also alot to be said about taking somthing out of the dirt(or modified water) that is really good for the community.

keep it up we need more people who grow for fun and not money or greed... i must also recommend yellow tomatoes, i think they go by the name of "danny boy", good stuff man not too acidic, grows well and it looks great next to a red tomatoe.

Cleanest cab i have seen in a while, cleanest for veggies ever. Ever.

DeadlyFoez

Thanx all. Yeah, I hoping to purchase some heirloom tomatoes shortly. I was wanting to get the black ones but I know my family would have a hard time trying to eat them. I will be totally stoked once I get the CO2 in there and LEDs in there.

I

irie-i

i grow black tomatoes, deeelishus! theyre not exactly balck though, theyre a very dark green

G

wow, you wanna lease that cab out?
lol...super clean construction & parts for sure..

i gotta admit though, id love to see some herb in there :wave:

rastamonunika

good for you Foez, at least we know were ur heart stands.. . . much respect for you, and that tomatoe plant is looking great!

when the time is right youll put that beast to use, until then it serves a wonderful purpose.

Love and Light
unika

DeadlyFoez

And plus it gives me a good chance to trust my system before putting some great beans in there. Tomatoes grow a lot like gangja. Plus I plan on owning a farm with hydroponic fruits, like grapes, and make wine and lotts of cool shit. LED's and solar panels and aquaponics would make a super effecient grow system.

Sauce

DeadlyFoez said:
It has to be. I dont own a home and I cant chance it with a family.

Ah I see, you are smart to keep it safe with family. Do you plan on getting a place to eventually grow mj in it?

In the meantime can't wait to see what more cool stuff you come up. Grapes for making wine would be awesome. :chin:

Dr. Dank

let me add my kudos, that is the best looking cab ive seen in person or on the net....you sir are a inspiration...beautiful

respect
doc

hope to one day see what you do with erb...im thinking some kind of robot that takes and roots clones...lol

icough2getoff

That is a sick cab! I agree that it's very clean looking. I like the PH controller addition. Man one of those things would make my life easy when my plants are young.

Sorry if I read over it, but what are you doing for your passive intake?

DeadlyFoez

I am using the swamp cooler method for my res, and I have the exhaust from my res going straight to the air intake of my c24. I will be posting up more pics later today in the first post to update it all. Heres some pics of my current tomato plant.

much respect... :respect: I first got interested in grotronix from you so, if its not too much to ask would you post what you like or dont like about it. I have the same type set-up (not as clean) and was interested in putting in grotronix.

field of dreams :joint:

DeadlyFoez

There is not really anyhting that I can think of that I dont like. Dj is a great guy and thats whats best about Growtronix. He works really hard. So if there is something that I need he will eventually have it.

The only thing that I dislike is that I dont have more sensors, but thats my problem. I dont have enough money for much more since I'm working on this LED project.

OGDread

Super. Now with the leds.. it will be hard to top off all those lumens with led.. but he, its the future.. any progress to show?
And, I cant believe im asking this, but how much , tomatoes, did that yield!?

DeadlyFoez

Probably about 60 cherry tomatoes. My humidity was really low and flowers were falling off left and right. Only about 5% of the total amount of flower actually stayed on the plant and became tomatoes.

Keep in mind, lumens dont matter with LED's

Spaazkaz

Awesome!!! I have two questions. One, why the music (not to pick i am just curious). Two, do you think you could explain why lumnes dont matter with LEDs?

Latest posts

Latest posts