What's new

My Super Intelligent C24 Grow Cab

Flasht2

Any updates pls? Started following this thread late but am all read up now and wondering what's the current scoop? :joint:

58FLH

This interests me very much. How about some projected costs for building and running a 400 watt system please

58FLH

I've done a lot more searching and it looks as if only micro grows are workable at this time but the ideas are out there for different style setups that address the light penetration problems.
peace and pot
58FLH

IGrowWithLEDs

Hey folks. Just to give everyone an update. I have not given up on my project. I am actually building a system that uses nearly 500 watts of LED power. This power is factored after PWM comes into play. This system that I am designing could replace 3 1,000 watt hps lamps.

If anyone has not figured this out from the past. I am DeadlyFoez, but unfortunately the mods won't unban me for what ever reason I got banned in the first place.

But I have a lot to contribute and hopeful prospects to the growing community. Stay tune and please comment on this thread if you are interested in finding out more. Thank you all.

I have gotten a lot of support over the years. I have made some immature mistakes, but I have grown up from them. O would like to start a campaign to get my original name of DeadlyFoez unbanned so I can continue on my research as I originally intended.

My last 3 years I have been quite and doing a lot of learning and research into other areas. I now have compiled together enough information to make something even more spectacular than what you see you.

So please, for anyone who cares, please send a PM to a mod and ask them to unban me so I can help the community even more with what I have learned. Thank you.