What's new

My Perpetual Ebb & Flow Cabinets

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya imnotcrazy :wave:
Just dawned on me who's your avatar - Homey don't do that - WHACK :biglaugh: Homey want's kif's not kits! :D

Really like the setup - wish I had room for a rez...

imnotcrazy said:
They are just the trays from the kits not the whole set, they're fed by 2 16 gallon rezs

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
What I've been promising.....

What I've been promising.....

An update with pics:

Remember those seedlings, not so much seedlings anymore, had them in with my rooted, vegging clones and they started to get a little light green/yellow so after these pics I chopped the Nirvana NL i decided to not keep to make some room and transplanted to the clear 1L pots I use and placed in with the moms for stronger feedings

SWT#3

Wonder Haze

Mr. Nice Super Silver Haze

Sour Diesel IBL

And a good friend had something nice to share with me to replace the males I chopped. Actually knew they were males and was just keeping them in veg to keep canopy over my tray keeping algae at bay

Purple Urkle

Matanuska Thunderfuck
(sorry forgot to rotate the pic I'll fix it later)

Check out the fresh root growth after acclimating to the transplant and getting over transport shock

And one of the unrooted cuts of MTF rooted

And these are old pics but nothing really is happening with the TrainWreck yet, The rooted clone is dying in reveg and I'm waiting for the cuttings to root so I can work out a mom, should be soon being I'm told MTF is usually a P.I.T.A. (pain in the ass) so should have rooted clones to veg any day now...

Last edited:

imnotcrazy

Veteran
And the Flower Cabinet

And the Flower Cabinet

And now on to the flower cabinet, Remember me talking about overfert, I have pics later in the post, but for now what happened was I mixed the PBP way too hot. So I decided It'd be in my best interest to find two trays to replace the single tray so I could run 2 different rezs with 2 different nute profiles/strengths to accomidate diff strains better. So I was at the hydro shop and adked about 1' x 3' or 1' x 4' trays. The guy offered to break down two "Baby Bloomers" that have 1' x 3' trays that sit atop a rez and sell only the tray for $25 each. Way better than finding rubbermaids etc that would fit. Being that I had an extra 1' x 2' section of shelf in the cab, I also added a 6 site bubbler to accomidate pre harvest nute dropping/flushing

And here's some pics of girls in flower
This Blue Mystic took the worst beating of oll the overferted plants

These White Rhinos are about a week away, but you can see what over fert did to the plants structure by stunting the stretch

And here's 2 other Rhinos after I fixed the overfert to show the difference after the nute problem was corrected

And these Ice didn't burn too bad but the other clones from the same mom are doing much better too. They should be finished in @ a week also

And here's some NYCD clones to see which mom stays in the mom cab and which get chopped. They are @ 30 days

Last edited:

NOKUY

Veteran
damn!...nice update bro!...you sure have alot goin on.

I cant wait ta see your MTF cut take off...do you think that you'll do any crosses w/ her once u get some clones flowering???

looks like your still gonna have a nice harvest despite the over-fert.

are there any Blockheads that are still in the game?

-yukon

70s_PotHead

Dang for some reason I havent stopped by to see your grow, I'm a bad pothead :spank: dude I love your cab, you make such good use of every sq inch :respect: I see your adding some flushing bubblers too, great idea hehe
Keep up the good work

70s :joint:

imnotcrazy

Veteran
I only wish I had the room to do some crosses I only have 2 cabs taking up @ 16sqft of floor and the cabs are in my bedroom. I have another 400W switchable ballast but might just end up adding another cooltube and having 800W in the flower cab because I don't have room for seedmaking/breeding. Maybe later on in life if circumstances permit.

As for the Blockhead, only one bean popped and made it, hoping for a female. It's veegging now and is still quite small and is the only seedling left in the starter flat all other seed plants are vegging in eithe the clone tray or mom tray. I'll pop more Blockheads, I have 10 or so more beans) along with SAGE, Sensi Star and Romulan once I sort through some of what's going now. Need more room in the veg cab, hopefully some of the plants I cloned for sexing go male (how often do we ask for males :pointlaug ) but most of the clones/moms being sexed are Nirvana stock so I'll gladly bump them or replace a full grown mom w/ a rooted clone to make room for vegging seedlings so I can clone for sexing them

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Heya inc :wave: supah update!

Those little ones were hungry! :yoinks: They sure like the vittles ur feeding their moms! Between you and your bud I'm gonna havta come over and take an intensive cloning tutorial - you guys root MTF easy like dandelions! :respect: Good luck on the wreck!

Your flower cab is just how I like 'em - stuffed to the gills with nice green girls! Your Blue Mystic looks like a couple of my vegging girls - I must have mixed in a bit too much guano when I transplanted them, 4 weeks later - flush - EC 5.5!!! Whoops! The BM will settle down and do ok - at least she can't say you don't feed her! :biglaugh:

I like the look of the NYCD at a month in - she'll be a nice early 2007 haul for sure.

Sure have a lot of genetics in your library inc! :yes:

imnotcrazy

Veteran
I'm telling ya MGJ, try a little 18" x 11" x 7" sterlite like I have w/ 25W submersible heater. Get a airpump/stone combo that makes LOTS of bubbles ( I have one of the Hydroponics mini compressors and use 16" bubble wands) and place them right under the netcups and only splash the RW. I let the water touch @ 1/4" of the RW above the cup when I top off only cause I work long hours on short notice and it doesn't cause problems. Even starins I couldn't get better than 10% rooted are rooting 50% or better

Mibri

Hmmm - all those strains. Would surely like to take cuttings in your garden. Which of those strains if your favourite? What happened to the Jacks? Not good? Thought you'd have a couple of survivors. Nice pics, bro.

imnotcrazy

Veteran
Well, I've only flowered out 4 diff strains so far. The Rhino is pretty tasty/potent but I'm sure my favorite will change, always does after a while. And with the clone only strains now I'm almost positive it'll change soon. As for the JH, didn't make it some popped tails but that's it.

Mibri

Doh. No Jacks for u this round then. Nice u have so many other nice strains. Take a quick look at this fulvic acid. The Diamond nectar is only 1% fulvic i heard. This is 75% making it a lot more concentrated a cheap. It's 6$/kg. It only comes in mininmum 14kg buckets, but still it could be used as a ph-down also with this price. What u think?
http://www.fulvics.com/products.htm

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Lookin' good imnotcrazy!! :wave:

I'll be shocked if that wreck doesn't root....I'm sure you can source more if they do not....can't wait to see the SSH finish....I've always wanted to run SSH....looks good...

I never knew you cloned in a bubble type cloner like that....

Those MTF roots are insane!! Looking good! Make sure you veg Urkle for about 376 days... :biglaugh:

peace brotha...nice update!!

:wave:

imnotcrazy

Veteran
Well, those pics of the TW are from a few days after they arrived, I pulled the RW off them and they all have bumps so should be any day now. Just they're gettin a lil yellow but I'm sure they'll pull through.

Good chatting with you too Sleepy

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Yellowing when cloning has been my nemesis....I think I've figured out how much light to clone with now...too much they yellow...too little they take 2 years to root...LOL....

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Thanks for the great info INC - going sterlite hunting next time out...

Plenty of selection is a great thing - beats only smoking whateverdadealerssellin and no comparison on quality. Life is good! :yummy: :joint:

I'm with -VT- watching your ssh - I've wanted to run them but haven't yet...

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Mr GreenJeans said:
Plenty of selection is a great thing - beats only smoking whateverdadealerssellin and no comparison on quality. Life is good! :yummy: :joint:
MGJ... :biglaugh:

so true though...werd :joint:

imnotcrazy

Veteran
Nothing really yellows too bad, and for me it's usually a sign that I'll be seeing roots shortly. Like I said, only the BD really yellows on me in cloning, I'm sure I could root the MTF faster as these had to get over transport shock before rooting. Too bad it rooted first, already training a rooted one as a mom and wanted to insure moms of each. Either way, the MTF will work best for me I'm told and I'm sure the TW's will root if not I'll try to get more later as my hands are rather full now.

-VT-, forgot to add, yeah the Urkle is SLOOOOOOOW but vegging away under the fluoros. As for the cloning, I've found this method to be the most successful so far, thats why I'll leave the TW in till its "blue in the face" and droopin over, with good cuts I ALWAYS get roots. Big ups to Oscar Meyer, I just added the heater to get to the temp he specified. And the rooted MTF is vegging away happily, all the yellow cleared up and she's @ 1/2 bigger today. Should be hittin the flower tray an a week or two. The seedlings are THRIVING in the mom tray, should be cutting clones of each for sexing in a week or so. The Wonder and Super Silver Haze grew @ 1" overnight and all the yellowing in the pics is clearing up nicely. Also one of the WH looks EXACTLY the same as one of the SSH :chin: Possibly SSH pheno be nice to have @ 60 day haze in the mix :woohoo:

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
The MTF has very round hairy nugs...perfectly round...like golfballs...and the smell...hell I am waiting for one to root so i can run one from clone for a few joints LOL...love that MTF...very unique smell and taste...great high....

She throws out nugs fast...stretches about 50% (but this is subjective to the environment...as you know)....I did a SOG style run from clone...perfect plant for SOG IMO....you're in for a treat...

You'd wanna flower TW from clone...no more than 2 days veg...IMO...you'll get fat dense hard nugs....you can chop her anywhere from 42-60 days....you're in for a treat

G

hey INC :wave:

like 70's i feel bad for not stopping by much eariler.

great work with the cabs, nice and full :D

some very nice strains too..ill be paying close attention to the rhinos :yes:

*whips out his deck chair* :lurk

keep em green!

Latest posts

Latest posts