What's new

My Perpetual Ebb & Flow Cabinets

G

well I guess i'm a lil late but here none the less...great setup...real clean...your pots remind me of me...Sunday is chinese food night and we always get 3 wonton soups...I've got quite the collection over the last few months...maybe I should start using them...Buds look great and best of luck...I'll check back in..stay safe

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Well, the roomie is back with my cam, I'll have an update for the veg cab in a little bit and the flower cab later when the lights come on.

Mibri

Sounds great, bro. What time you have the lights on? I think im gonna go 12-12, but might do it different for heat during night.

imnotcrazy

Veteran
My flower light is 6pm-6am for the same reason heat. Now I have to find my camera in all the stuff the roomies brought back with them

Mibri

Hey Crazy - how about those pics m8? Looking forward to seing your update and all of your deliscious strains. :woohoo:

imnotcrazy

Veteran
Yeah I knew where the camera was but i wasn't going through my cousin's wife's purse to get it. Think it's out from her uploading holiday pics I'll get some shots of everything when they go to bed...

Mibri

hehe, yes better stay out of her purse, and make sure she gets all her pics before using the cam. Wouldnt be nice to let her see some leftover pics, hehe. I on the other side would really like to see. Hope u get the two Jacks growing, so we can se if we got some of the same phenos and stuff.
Well no rush - i will be down for about 7 hours for now zzz
Will check up on this update during coffee tomorrow morning if you get a grip on the cam.

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
imnotcrazy said:
Yeah I knew where the camera was but i wasn't going through my cousin's wife's purse to get it.

Written by a very wise man - I learned that the hard way once - never open a purse, especially a cousin's purse - risking life and limb :biglaugh: Looking forward to your update!

imnotcrazy

Veteran
Well finally got access to my cam last night so here we go

The seedlings are looking good and most should be ready for nutes soon

Reservour - Sour Diesel IBL & Wonder Haze

Mr. Nice/Shantibaba - Super Silver Haze

Spice of Life - SweetTooth#3 & the only Blockhead that made it (in RW)

And the mother plants certainly liked the fresh rez I gave them over the weekend, they had been trimmed to @ 1/2 distance between top of pot and bulb on Saturday and this pic was 4 days later

And now on to the stuff you guys really came here for...........(hell who wants to see the same moms all the time anyway?)

NYCD Day 21

Ice Day 46

One has the start of a MEAN foxtail

White Rhino Day 52

And a shot of the whole flowering tray

And some harvested plants

Blue Mystic & White Rhino

Blue Mystic

Moment of silence please, probably the last time you'll see pics of the cab with this tray. Guy at the shop broke down two American Hydro E&F Tray/Rez sets so I now have two 1' x 3' trays, that will fit perfect BTW, to add and there will be a 1' x 2' section of shelf I have to find a tray for finishing off girls
@ 1 week from harvest.

Oh Yeah and I sexed a few other undetermined plants and we have:

Female
Soma - NYCD
Nirvana - White Widow
Nirvana - Bubblicious

Male
White Widow

And Probably Male Sensi - Black Domina

Now I just have to make room to veg all those seedlings so I can start the SAGE, Romulan and Sensi Star :yes:

(Damn that took a long time, I'm STONED and erased that shit like 4 times :pointlaugh:)

Mibri

Morning there, bro. Looking really good. Damn i want that many strain. How the heck you get a hold on that many? It's just beautiful, bro.
So, do you loose the whole strain where u say they've gone males? I mean, do u only have those couple of seeds from each strain or how do u work it?
I just ordered some Diamond Nectar. It might be just some pop-thing, but at GH they make it sound nice.
Ahh - just finishing of my morning coffee. Couldn't sleep all night because i got a new idea for my vegging area. I'm gonna buy i all today, and you'll see one of these days. It's gonna be truthfully awsome (if everything turns out as my plan did in my stoned head this night) Well - nice to see the update, bro. Looking darn good. Love how those flowered plants just have that small pot and grow nice buds anyway.
Well - im off to rebuild veg.area and shop all the new veg. stuff. Have a nice day, bro

imnotcrazy

Veteran
Yeah I just start a few of each strain and select the best one or two fems. Once I do that selection, I start off the rest of the seed pack of one strain and finish my selections, determine if there is a keeper or not. I just order all these strains from overseas and have them sent to a safe address. I had tried the Diamond Nectar and didn't see much of a difference plus you need alot to see anything, GH suggests like 3fluid ounces/gallon That's liter and a half for one 15 gallon rez and DN ISN'T cheap by any means. That's one of the reasons I switched to the PBP lineup it contains ALOT of humics is the PBP Bloom and Liquid Karma.

Mibri

argh, darn. That one liter of Diamond won't last for long then. Didn't know that much was needed. That's very expensive then. Will give it to my Jacks then.

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Looking dayum good in here! :yes: Congrats on scoring the better fitting trays - efficient use of space = :rasta:

A big yassa on the PBP - I started with them but that's why I stay, simplicitiy and cost. I am very tempted by Dynagro though. Their ferts look very complete too and are a good price around here.

Absolutely fantastic grow man, this is exactly like what my ideal grow would be..so many questions to ask... but im to high right now so I will post them later. Also thanks for your help with my question in the general grow forums.

Update on the new tubs? I would like to see how the Baby Bloomers work out since they are an all in one system. Also how tall are your clones before you flower?

Last edited:

imnotcrazy

Veteran
They are just the trays from the kits not the whole set, they're fed by 2 16 gallon rezs

I'll try to have pics up by the weekend for you guys....

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Decided to start posting again....I missed it too much lol....droppin' by to give a shout out...

MTF would be a good strain for your setup and growstyle...moreso than TW or Urkle would be...IMHO....

late

Latest posts

Latest posts