What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My organic collection of nuggetry

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only fatties I am interested in are --> :joint:

Although a slight bit of extra padding down below never hurts, in fact it likely protects them from bruising if their lover has recently consumed some SWEET love bud :bigeye:

My girlfriend always knows if I am lifted because it gets a little wierder than usual :biggrin:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
I think i need a bigger jar...

I think i need a bigger jar...

the conversation in here is getting REAL rEAL interesting! lol Anyway fellas here's some OG Kush i chopped down last nite. Huge fuckin nuggets that wreack of piney skunk. This is not the true OG kush, but some other representation of it. I am only growing her out once...not a fan of the growth pattern to tell you the truth. This plant was a breeze to grow though, just fed her and kept up with it and she did her thing. Shown here flushed fore 2 weeks, and chopped at week 8 is, OG KUSH. Peace and grow with love all Stagger

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still a very pretty plant even if it's sorta leafy. The leaf blades with those purple tips are pretty cool to look at :good:

What are the aroma's like?

Did you smoke any yet?

:joint:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Still a very pretty plant even if it's sorta leafy. The leaf blades with those purple tips are pretty cool to look at :good:

What are the aroma's like?

Did you smoke any yet?

:joint:

Yes...she was a leafy lady. Honestly not too impressed with this plant overall, though she did present huge fuckin nuggets that are almost 2 1/2 ft long, i just prefer to grow sativa hybrids, or indicas that really catch my attention. She realllllllllllllllllly smells like the terpene "Pinelene" wich is pine...duh... that and fuckin bubblegum. Interesing! I can get this strain back if I wish, I have allot of sweet tooth #4 and "House of Love" seeds to grow. Not sure of the overall smoke of this plant, I guess i'll know in a week or so! Peace and much much love SOTF420...thanks for the swt4 IBL salad toppers! Stagger

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are some more leafy Swt phenos too but then again there are some that have monster top cola's with very high calyx to leaf ratios. Luckily the more leafy ones are super duper frosty and great for making some great hash with the trim. It kind of depends on your soil mix though and fertilization as too much N throughout flower can definitely increase the extra leaf matter and the same goes for environmental and several other factors it's not always all genetic in my experience. That bud still looks like some funk and I bet it's potent too! :canabis: :respect:

M

mugenbao

OH HELL YEAH!

Can't wait to see you grow those out! Given how much I already enjoy your grows so far, this should be epic!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
:tiphat::thank you:Thanks brother Mugenbao, i'm just waiting to move so I can pop all my seeds...I want to keep my current genetics because some are very rare, but i dont have the room for them right now! Hopefully be able to pop a few in a couple months and im getting fuckin antsy!! I've also got a test grow to do for "House of Love Seeds" , some Killer Casey, and Casey's dream. Cant wait! Postin some new photos this evening of my fucking HUGE CJ's tonight...i'm talkin baseball bats here! Peace all, grow with love, Stagger!

:moon:

M

mugenbao

Postin some new photos this evening of my fucking HUGE CJ's tonight...i'm talkin baseball bats here! Peace all, grow with love, Stagger!
Well come on, man! Where are they? Can't tease like that and not deliver :biglaugh:

As for not being able to grow the SWT#4 yet... Well, I guess I shall have to continue to enjoy watching you grow other stuff until that day, huh?

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
muahahahahahahahahaha I just ordered Rez's Super Silver Sour Diesel haze, and Dutchgrowns Dieselrella, has anyone in here noticed that I'm kinda a diesel freak? lol love em! peace all, Stagger

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks Scrappy! Postin the pics of my other CJ that i harvested last night this evening! Those are nothin to shake a stick at either! Fuckin HUGE Peace all, and thanks for the replies and love! Stagger

Latest posts

Latest posts