What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My organic collection of nuggetry

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Clones are incredibly easy to find amongst the growing community in OR. You meet one person and it's kinda like a spiderweb effect of growers that you end up meeting. All of my plants are from clones from other growers in the community. Though allot of these did come from the bay area in cali, allot of them are right here in EUG, OR. Many heads have planted themselves here and made this place their home...aka...Clackamas Coot and so on and so forth! Peace and grow with love, Stagger :woohoo:

Dudesome

Veteran
Ugh lucky bastards :) Up in here where I am the most of the time you gotta stay low thus no open communities. The strains taht I grow mostly are ordered from internet. How lucky you guys are not to have to be searching for top quality strains. Although I believe there is something in it, don't you find? ;)

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Purpl Diesel x Lambsbreath, and grape

Purpl Diesel x Lambsbreath, and grape

Yes I do find. But manifestation can be a powerful thing! I've often thought about how much I really want a certain strain and before too long it ends up in my lap, amazing how things work out. I wanted this Purple Diesel X Lambsbreath for the longest time to no avail, until one day my good friend brought me over this plant! This is her at week 6 and going strong with tons of resin production and stinks of sour fruity candy with a nice skunky funk to her. Really excited on this one cause i've only smoked medium quality of this smoke, and knew there was potential in these genetics. I feal as if I may have unlocked them... peace and grow with love! Stagger Lee

p.s. the other photos are of my "Grape" dried and curing, tastes of sour grapes and super skunky with fruity tones, real, real stinker her when she cures up, i'm sayin gettin a fuckin carbon filter in your living room type of stink!

Dudesome

Veteran
Amazin man! Absolutely amazing. Out of all buds I have seen lately I vote this the coolest looking. Your pic taking skills are worth admiring aswell!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Sweet & Sour Diesel, Blue Widow

Sweet & Sour Diesel, Blue Widow

Here's my Sweet & Sour Diesel at 2 weeks, and my blue widow at 7 and expecting to go 9. peace and love, Stagger:thank you: and a shot of my tent!

M

mugenbao

Damn, man. Making me so jealous, I'm gonna have to see if I can somehow scrounge a budget for a bigger tent some day soon. Mine looks like an EZ-Bake oven compared to yours! Look at all that buddage!

Looking good, man :D

Dudesome

Veteran
Wow man you got blue widow! Finally someone who has it and its YOU!
Mate please can you tell me about the strain? Is it really smelly at veg stage? Cause mine is pretty smelly(if it is indeed blue widow). Also would you say it leans towards indica more than sativa looking plant? Mine is pretty damn strong and is getting scrogged. Check it out:

it's hard to see I know, but blue widows are the 4 plants in the middle. They are already filling in the screen cuz its lowered. They are very strong plants on abit stretchy side.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow its funky in here :good:

That dried bud shot above with the little orange pistil tufts on the frosty purple calyx crown is mouthwatering :respect:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Wow its funky in here :good:

That dried bud shot above with the little orange pistil tufts on the frosty purple calyx crown is mouthwatering :respect:

Thanks brother :wave: that's the Grape, my girls favorite. Tastes like sour grape candies and the high is very manageble. In other words you can get things done without bouncing into walls and wondering around in circles like a fool. Not the biggest yielder and not my favorite smoke, I smoke it for the flavor man! Shit always impresses me....reaches for jar of grape and packs one up... peace all, Stagger:dance013:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks Prof Gerbick! Just popped my sweet tooth#4 IBL from SOTF and Casey's Queen from House of Love and am expecting some good ol' fun around the bend... :woohoo: peace and grow with love all thanks for the kind words and compliments! Stagger

The ones in the towel are Casey's Queen and they popped this afternoon... :woohoo:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Casey Jones dried and curing. These 2 plants in 7gal air pots yielded me over 1LB2oz's of dried medicine for me and my patients. Super Sour Diesely smelling with some good trainwreck funk to her...this shit stinks the house up like a skunk. The largest nugget on this plant weighed in at 34grams dried... :woohoo: Peace and love all, Stagger

B

B. Self Reliant

muahahahahahahahahaha I just ordered Rez's Super Silver Sour Diesel haze, and Dutchgrowns Dieselrella, has anyone in here noticed that I'm kinda a diesel freak? lol love em! peace all, Stagger

Haha, yeah you do, but you also seem to make 'em work for you!

The yield out of those 7 gallon airpots is amazing. You are a true professional my friend.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
holy shit stag. that jones plant is f'n nuts!

i'm currently germinating 4 dieserella beans myself. slotted for a late outdoor run. can't wait to see what you do with them!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Nice work bro!

How long were they veg'd for? Did you top it or just supercrop/lst it?

Those things look juiicey ::blowbubbles:

Vegged for 2 months... these plants I FIM'd and she responded incredibly well creating multiple tops. This CJ will be used in the future for breeding projects! :biggrin:

And now for tonights main attraction... the Purple Diesel x Lambsbreath... this is her at 8 weeks and i'm gonna give her a couple more days to flush. Been flushing her for a week and 1/2 and hasnt really yellowed up at all, maybe a longer flush nest time. The scent on her is quite unique including lavendar, hash, tea, skunk, berries, and musk. Cant wait for her to finish up as i've never smoked this from my own garden. just a mediocre smoke from an industrial grow that I do not enjoi weed from! Peace and grow with LOVE all! Staggerhttps://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=24168&pictureid=712040