What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My organic collection of nuggetry

mad librettist

Veteran
but if you can transplant the plant before it's completely rootbound and still get a much denser root system is that not peaking the plants performance?

nope, to get peak performance, watch a plant with unlimited root space, perfect supporting cast, even and adequate moisture, aeration, etc...

limit root space and you will limit performance.

if you are transplanting so early that the pot is not starting to fill, isn't that just a stressful way to simulate not transplanting? the real deal will be better.

soil margin

Veteran
Hey mad while were on the topic of clover, when/how do you 'inoculate' your containers with the clover? I understand the concept behind it but how do you actually go about doing it?

mad librettist

Veteran
the timing still needs perfecting.

ideally, I would have a place outside where I could establish the clover for a couple months, mow, and put in a cutting. But all i really have is LED veg rooms.

under a scrog, the clover dies off. I am not sure it is established enough to come back, so I am spreading seed about 2 weeks from harvest. I can let it grow 2 more weeks after that before installing a cut. When the cut goes in, it takes maybe 2 weeks before the clover gets shaded in the center. I pile my mulch there, and have the clover around it.

it's a semi perpetual mod scrog, but I am thinking of ditching the scrog to get light down below.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Grape-week 8

Grape-week 8

Mad LIB, you've got insane amounts of info my friend, it's good to have you on this site. Most of the shit I know I dont even know how to put into words cause i'm kind of a stoner!! I do know how to explain this "Grape" plant at 8 weeks though. I've been growing this lovely lady for 3 years now and this is the biggest plant i've ever grown of her. First time in a 7gal air pot, and i'm guessing i'll get maybe over a QP from her. I usually only coax 3 oz's MAX from this plant. The smell is like grapes covered in skunk piss. Tastes like candied sour grapes with a nice skunky finish.
A nice long cure on these nugs really bring out a skunky skunky skunky grape smell that's very...well...stinky and amazing. i'm talkin like a nice long two month cure on this plant is when you will get the full funk from her. The high is somewhat mild for what i prefer but a great daytime smook, mood enlightening and spiritually lifting smoke. It's my lady's favorite smoke cause she can still function on it...were as i tend to go for the diesels all day! I do love smoking this herb, it has many fine qualities jsut not a yielder by anymeans, i'm guessing she would do amazing in a hydro or DWC setup.

I think i rememberd everything i was going to say...:wave: heres some grape photos!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
moooooooooore graptastic yum yum

moooooooooore graptastic yum yum

:dance013:

oh yeah, flushed for 2 weeks water ph'd at 6.0 peace and love all, Stagger

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Purple Diesel x Lambsbreath

Purple Diesel x Lambsbreath

Pretty baked right now and dont have much to say but heres my PD x LB at week 3.5 and is smelling like that purple funk with lemons and diesel, lots of resin production! I'm liking were this lady is going right now. The clone in veg I have of her has resin all over the stems and leaves already and she's only 3 weeks into veg and stinks like skunky purple funky. Stoked on these genetics and i'm glad they came my way. Peace and love all, Stagger:):):):jump:

mad librettist

Veteran
outstanding work stagger!

I'm thinking those 7 gallon airpots are introducing you to the world of having more soil than you "need". And you have obviously noticed that the plant does not waste the extra space, or need time to "fill the pot".

Not sure how that one got started, since it would mean the smallest, slowest plants of all would be outdoor plants with even more room to grow. And I have never, ever seen plants as big inside as are possible outside. There is also no "dead spot" under outdoor plants.

Th other Madlib just harvested 2/3rds or so of his purple mandala 1. looks like about a QP so far. The keeper should come in at about a half. Pretty sure the skunkmans will both yield less than either of the mandalas, but if he went with just the keeper he'd be close to 2lbs for the cab. So he's not doubling your yield from a 7 gal by doubling the volume (#15 smart pots), but there i definitely a relationship between max yield and soil volume. If I really dial his garden in the relationship will be more clear.

Just to make my info useless though, he has have switched to the 600w MH for the summer, and the cab is being changed around to accommodate some legal food/ornamental crops.

Last edited:
L

LouDog420

Hey stagger, still rockin' in here!

Just wanted to stop in and say thanks. You convinced me to order a pack of SLH with the tooth drop today!

I'll be looking forward to the shots of organic sweet tooth nuggetry!

Cheers :tiphat:

Dudesome

Veteran
smoked some sweet tooth some years ago... sadly it was fked up ponic commercial shit.... not even cured... was such a biatch to smoke and the high brought ache to my head.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amazing shots in here! Nice thread! :good:

I smoked some organic tasty Sweet Tooth a few minutes ago and it made me feel like a 18 year old again that is going on a third get laid date with the hottest most horny little cheerleader from college. You know that happy good excited euphoric feeling when you know you are gonna get some good pussy and all is right with the world. Yeah well I feel like that and have some nice munchies too! :biggrin:

mad librettist

Veteran
Amazing shots in here! Nice thread! :good:

I smoked some organic tasty Sweet Tooth a few minutes ago and it made me feel like a 18 year old again that is going on a third get laid date with the hottest most horny little cheerleader from college. You know that happy good excited euphoric feeling when you know you are gonna get some good pussy and all is right with the world. Yeah well I feel like that and have some nice munchies too! :biggrin:

great, you have just bred the plant that will cause all human sexual activity to end.

either that, or the "grateful kind" are about to get laid as if they were hot cheerleaders.

L

LouDog420

great, you have just bred the plant that will cause all human sexual activity to end.

either that, or the "grateful kind" are about to get laid as if they were hot cheerleaders.

:laughing:

The plump ladies need love too friend. Every girl with a few extra pounds will be running around offering to blaze guys down with the toof! I think you're onto something here.....

Nothing in life is free, so you gotta bang a couple fatties to get to smoke some great tooth?!?!

:wave:

Scrappy4

Veteran
:laughing:

The plump ladies need love too friend. Every girl with a few extra pounds will be running around offering to blaze guys down with the toof! I think you're onto something here.....

Nothing in life is free, so you gotta bang a couple fatties to get to smoke some great tooth?!?!

:wave:

What great idea for my next tattoo!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
:laughing:were the hell did this thread go!? :abduct:LMFAo This shit is funny as hell! Yo SOTF420 just got some of those tooth IBL's bro! I think I actually got one of the last packets of salad toppers! I"m sure they will be delicious with some romaine and caesar dressing.:jump::thank you:

M

mugenbao

:laughing:were the hell did this thread go!? :abduct:LMFAo This shit is funny as hell! Yo SOTF420 just got some of those tooth IBL's bro! I think I actually got one of the last packets of salad toppers! I"m sure they will be delicious with some romaine and caesar dressing.:jump::thank you:
Hell yeah, that's gonna be some epic salad, bro!!!

:respect:

And if you got any fat lonely cousins, hook Mad up :)

:party:

(just kidding ML, hehe)