What's new

My organic collection of nuggetry

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks heady blunts!! Here's some Casey's Queen for yallz, this plant was chopped on day 50 with a 50/50 cloudy to amber ratio. Smells of pineapple, mango, and good hash ;) Brought to you by the good people from House of Loves Seeds. <--- legit fellas! Much love friends, STagger

:tiphat:

M

merlot

Your room is looking great Stagger! Bet you love it! Did you get a new camera?

I like this shot of the Diesel Wreck, looks damn good!:
picture.php

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks bro! NOt a new camera, but my patient came over and took photo's of my Casey's Queen with her rediculously nice Nikon ;) I'll be making more of those DW's @ one point and all the good people in the world shall have her! :yay: Phillthy just got done with a grow of my DW beans, check out his padded room thread, there in their ;) Much love friend! STagger

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks fellas ;) Yesl... all4theluvofit, you shall partake in the smoking of the Cq :) This evening i'll be trimming the night away with my Diesel Wreck, and my last grape plant ever :( But at least she's insanely dank, and she's all headstash! :yay: Thanks again for the kind words fellas! SL

M

merlot

Saw those pics in Phillthy's thread... looks like there are some mean phenos in there! Nice work Stagger and Phillthy!!! Hope all is well brotha!

Last edited:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Yah heady blunts, that shit is sick! The smoke tastes like mango/pineapple, and a bit o' hash in there too. The aftertaste is whats unique... I dont honestly know how to describe it, being i've never smoked or tasted anything like it. It's weird combo of fruit, pine, melons, and again some undescribable flavor... Either way I took some dry nug shots of these ladies, that have also been curing for a bit over a week. The other photo's are of my Diesel Wreck lady that is harvested and am currently puffing as well, and a few grape shots.

I've been growing that grape plant for 2 years now and i'm sad to say that was our last run with it. The plant simply did not yield, and takes FOREVER to veg. BUT the reason we kept it is the flavor. Tastes like synthetic grapes, or like purple now and later candys. No other purple strain i've smoked has ever tasted like this. When people smoke it there like WTF!? Wow... just got stoned of the Cq and realised i'm rambling!! Much love friends and fam, SL

^^^ Dried Casey's Queen, from house of love seed co.

^^^ Diesel Wreck, finished at 8 weeks this time, and not it's usual 9 to 10.

^^^ Last but not least, the Grape... I will truly miss growing and smoking this plant, as I think i'm one of the last holders of these genetics. :joint:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
It's a good thing i'll have a few full jars of her to puff on for the next months to come, and hopefully into summer ;) And the plant said that's "Mrs Grape" to you ;) Much love friends! Stagger :respect:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
yO BUDDY AWESOME UPDATE, ALL NUGGS SHOT ARE INCREDIBLE , what a crazy excellent work you do bro..thanks for teach the masses !!!
ps: can't wait to put my hand in some diesel wreck beans..is my dream..recurrent believe me!!!..you no ehh!!

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
oops! def MRS GRAPE

deisel wreck sounds like a lot of fun....when you throwing em on the bay

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Reveg that fucking Grape and pollinate with something!! :thinking:

Seriously man, just cut it all down and leave a few little growth tips at the bottom water it with some fresh N and set it aside in the veg room and make some hybrids with it when it vegges out a little! PLEASE! :biggrin: Hopefully you did not already chop her I would cry!

Much love mang, the pictures look dank and almost make me do a monkey spank! :smoke out:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
I hope you've got a box of tissues my friend, for she is gonzo.... :( She's been down for a week, and I never thought to reveg her to tell you the truth. If I can get a hold of the person with these genetics I'll see if I can snag a clone again, but that was years ago when I talked to this person last so we'll see! Thanks for the kind words and love friends, SL

P.s. I know grape x sweet 4 would be sooo dank!

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
does it have purple urkle in it? i have some querkle beans, is it worth clearing out some space you think? i have never grown any purple pot. i start drooling thinking about it

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
does it have purple urkle in it? i have some querkle beans, is it worth clearing out some space you think? i have never grown any purple pot. i start drooling thinking about it

Not too sure about the lineage of the "Grape" plant, though I could not rule out that it may have purple urkle genetics in it. All I do know is this is a clone only strain that has been passed around the conniseur community here in OR ;) As for clearing room for your querkles?? Hell yes! From what I understand those are some seriously amazing beans/genetics. I'm growing some of subcool's Jack the ripper right now and have been very impressed so far. She's 1.5 weeks into flower right now and looking strong! :yay: Much love, and best of luck! SL:tiphat: