What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My organic collection of nuggetry

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
stagger, keep your eye out for the pink lemonade pheno in the jtr, strait head ripper that tasted like pl with some haze flavor mixed in. one of the girls i miss extremly! ran her once and the cut i took died when i forgot to plug in my cloner. tried to regen her, but she wouldnt take. i had 3 diff phenos and all were fire, but the plh was by far the best and the one that really reminded me of the jacks cleaner i smoked years ago. alls looking great bro and cant wait to see everything finish.
peace
headie

Yah man ;) I've actually been smoking on some jacks cleaner the last few days, it's real good stuff, though the grower lacks in overall love and skill, I could definately see the potential :) As for the Pink lemon pheno... I would love that shit, i've heard subcool talk about it before like it's truly epic in every way. One of my JtR ladies is a bit fried.... I think i hit her with a bit too much fert into the 1 gal transplant.... i'm sure she will come around, the other 3 are really kickin ass though! Stoked on these jack the rippers as i've been waiting to grow them for quite a while now, like 3 yearsish. Peace and much love man! Stagger

mrheadie

Yah man ;) I've actually been smoking on some jacks cleaner the last few days, it's real good stuff, though the grower lacks in overall love and skill, I could definately see the potential :) As for the Pink lemon pheno... I would love that shit, i've heard subcool talk about it before like it's truly epic in every way. One of my JtR ladies is a bit fried.... I think i hit her with a bit too much fert into the 1 gal transplant.... i'm sure she will come around, the other 3 are really kickin ass though! Stoked on these jack the rippers as i've been waiting to grow them for quite a while now, like 3 yearsish. Peace and much love man! Stagger
"smoking on some jacks cleaner" :) that may be my fav of all time bro. met an old school guy at a harvest festi about 10 years ago and he blazed some jc with me that had me soaring for hours. i looked and looked for her until i found sub working with it in his lines and jumped on them when i found them. i still have a few beans i almost cracked last month, but kept them in storage to try some of my own crosses. i think you'll be happy with whatever comes out because all were fire, but the plh was like "damn, wtf is that sh!t". and they were all very sensitve to feedings. i run the foxfarm line and this was one one the strains i would only run at 1/3-1/4 stregth or they would burn. cant wait to see how they turn out for ya. i think i had a noticable pl smell by about week 4 or so in flowering.
peace
headie

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see you have recovered well from the loss.. Good job ...You video says Privet cant watch it..

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Crap, i'll have to change the settings on it! THanks for letting me know no one can watch my vid bro ;) Much love, Stagger

stagger, keep your eye out for the pink lemonade pheno in the jtr, strait head ripper that tasted like pl with some haze flavor mixed in. one of the girls i miss extremly! ran her once and the cut i took died when i forgot to plug in my cloner. tried to regen her, but she wouldnt take. i had 3 diff phenos and all were fire, but the plh was by far the best and the one that really reminded me of the jacks cleaner i smoked years ago. alls looking great bro and cant wait to see everything finish.
peace
headie

I had a Pink Lemonade and lost it too. It was one of the tastiest, most powerful and most beautiful plants I've grown. At least I have my runner-up, which is almost as good.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
If you guys got any photo's of the pink lemonade in veg it would be much appreciated. From what I understand it's the shortest pheno that are in the mix, and both my JTR ladies are short... one being like a small pine tree, it's fuckin rediculous! I'll post some photo's of em ;) Much love friends, STagger

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
I see you have recovered well from the loss.. Good job ...You video says Privet cant watch it..

Thanks hammer, I was really looking forward to the mahayanas and kinda freaked when they went south. I think I changed the private mode on the vid if your still interested ;) Much love bro, STagger:tiphat:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Here's some assorted veg photo's of Killing fields, and Jack the Rippers. One of my JTR's is doing something very interesting.... she is growing like a bonsai without even being topped, as well as what seems to look like 2 tops growing from the same branch, nevr seen anything like it? Has anyone seen this before?? It actually looks like there are 2 main stem glued together and they are growing along with each other... what the fuck... wild right? genetic mutation? NOt too sure, but any info would be amazing, much love and :respect: ic mag friends and fam, STagger

here's the JTR weirdo...

the other JTR pheno and the other killing fields F3's

Oh yah, and some Sweet Tooth #4 IBL ;)

mrheadie

If you guys got any photo's of the pink lemonade in veg it would be much appreciated. From what I understand it's the shortest pheno that are in the mix, and both my JTR ladies are short... one being like a small pine tree, it's fuckin rediculous! I'll post some photo's of em ;) Much love friends, STagger
no pics of the jtrs as that was before i started even taking pics. as i recall without my journal is that the plh was indeed the shortest and really had the pl smell within 4 weeks which was the easiest way to tell imo. the other 2 phenos were very piney and lemony, but the pl pheno really stood out.
funny thing. i was going threw some beans last week talking with a bro about what to start and what needed to be ordered next. well, i thought i cracked my last 2 jtr's on one of the last round of bean popps, but to my happy amazement, their were 2 originals left (along with 2 nebulas i thought were gone also)! was stoked. their is still another pack of jtr on the list though!
oh ya, looking good in there also bro!
peace
headie

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Yah bro... really hoping that one of those pheno's in the Pink lemonade, that would make me a very very happy man :biggrin: I hope your journey with your two long lost beans is an epic one. And oh yah... Nebula is a great strain, I remember smoking it years ago when it popped up on the scene here and being blown away by it. ;) much love friends! STagger

mrheadie

ya man, the nebula is a good one. i culled a mother a year or 2 ago during my borg infestation and never got a cut back from my bros. one of my bros just put the mom i gave him 2-3 years ago outside this year and had great results. he also had a unlabeled mom from me that had a complete lemon pledge smell to her and we think its the lemon jtr pheno. no way to really tell, but damn if it doesnt taste just like it and the high is SOARING so i'm thinking it may have been.
peace
headie

Rusty420

p.s. Sublime rule, some real good music came from them...i think the Longbeach dub allstars lost the sound when brad died....not the same..:nono: