What's new

My organic collection of nuggetry

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If it's the oldschool actual "Grape" strain then it came long before Lavender, Purple Urkle, or Querkle. I believe the old Grape was an eastcoast strain that was clone only if I recall correctly :joint:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
If it's the oldschool actual "Grape" strain then it came long before Lavender, Purple Urkle, or Querkle. I believe the old Grape was an eastcoast strain that was clone only if I recall correctly :joint:

True that home skillet :joint: If I recall from the cannabible two, J. King says it came from Tallahassee FL of all places :p Soooo dank!:dance013:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks bro! I've got some new pics for yallz ;) A few of my recent durban poison ladies taken down at 10 weeks, and my last Casey's Queen taken at 10 weeks as well. THe Cq smells like pineapply and mango! SHe really cranked out some beautiful colors in the last 2 weeks of flower. Both ladies were flushed with 6.0 ph'd water the last 2 weeks of flower. Much love friends and fam, SL :shooty: Oh yah, and a killing fields F3 2 weeks into flower and the buds are already purple ;)

^^^ Casey's Queen

^^^ Durban Poison

^^^ Killing Fields F3- San,nies seeds ;)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
awesome nuggs party there stagger...look'n fruit arena ehh..have a sweet high new year with those nuggs bro..thanks for share the high quality!!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
awesome nuggs party there stagger...look'n fruit arena ehh..have a sweet high new year with those nuggs bro..thanks for share the high quality!!

Thanks for the love bro! Yah, i'm thinkin the harvest off of that sexy Cq lady should be outstanding. :yay: Hope your xmas was good, and have a great new year!! SL

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
I've been wondering the same thing.... my durbans look nothing like yours!

It's a clone, but the reason is, is because loads of seed companies have "Durban Poison" when it's actually some kind of cross, or something with durban in it. The durban name sells and that's why people name far fetched strains that resemble sativas, DP. Both of those durban plants in my photo's should yield close to 1/2 LB a piece! Much love, SL :shooty:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
What do you attribute your large yeilds to? bigger pots? 4 x 1000s? lots of love?

just curious bro, always lookin to learn from you.

The right genetics is #1!! THen for me it's the large pot size with the air pots so the plants never truly get root bound and stressed out. Also learning what your plants want and when they want it. Listen to the plant ;) The more you feed doesnt necessarily mean larger yields.

My method for 2 lb/s per light is growing 4 durban poison plants under 1 lamb and or 4 Casey Jones plants under 1 lamp. All of these plants have been super cropped and made to fill up the light pattern of my XXL hoods. Each plant yields 8oz's or more! Therefore getting sometimes more than 2lb's / light :)

Also give the ladies plenty of room...they dont like being packed together so they cant breathe.

Much love brother! SL :shooty:

cool bro...my next run i'll probably do fewer plants in bigger pots and see what happens.

i've been using 3 gallon plastic...air pots are the way to go though? I probly try 5 gallon air pots...be nicer dealing with less plants too...especially if i get comparable or better yeilds.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
cool bro...my next run i'll probably do fewer plants in bigger pots and see what happens.

i've been using 3 gallon plastic...air pots are the way to go though? I probly try 5 gallon air pots...be nicer dealing with less plants too...especially if i get comparable or better yeilds.

I use the 7gal air pots, and extend the veg of my ladies by a couple weeks. ALso be sure to FIM and supercrop your ladies to make sure they have a nice even canopy! :woohoo: Much love brother, hope your feelin better after the surgery. SL

Here's some of my freebie seed shots. Mixed seeds x Haze/Skunk#1

D

dramamine

That looks nice and hazey, Stagger...you really fucked it up alright:D
The KF's are lookin good, too. I've been vegging mine for quite awhile now, but they'll get flipped soon. Keep up the great work!!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
My Killing Fields smell like grape durban poison! It's like a deep musky purple funk with spice... it's quite unique and really cant wait to puff htis stuff. My indica pheno is really plumping up, looks like the Afgooey I used to grow but magenta in bud color. The sativa pheno smells similar, but more fruity! She's a nice beautiful bush that looks like she's going to put on plenty of purple nuggs as well. ;) Much love dramamine! SL :shooty:

Rusty420

looks like you did good bro, that haze x will be immense smoke after a month or more cure, the few white hairs wont affect shit and i bet its real potent smoke!:yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts