What's new

My organic collection of nuggetry

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks fellas, in a few day's here i'll be doing some sampling ;) Should be some pretty psychadelic smoke :yay: Much love friends, SL

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:peek: <-- hiding GF

Totaly scared of that haze man! Gonna be a ride fore sure :smoke out:

Nice pics, as usual from the Stagger camp :respect:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
:peek: <-- hiding GF

Totaly scared of that haze man! Gonna be a ride fore sure :smoke out:

Nice pics, as usual from the Stagger camp :respect:

Hola hombre! :tiphat: I have a secret.... the first sweet tooth 4 is comin down 2nite! THat is the beer can pheno ;) Covered in frost and she has a nice purple tint to the foliage. Really a beautiful specimen! I'll take some harvest photo's this evening before the light's turn on. Much love friend! Keep it grapefruity. SL

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
THanks bro! Here's some photo's of my Killing Fields, Sweet Tooth #4, and a dried nugget of the mixed seeds x haze/skunk1 ;) All our going to be tasty! :woohoo: Much love friends, SL

Mixed x haze/skunk1 ^^^

^^^ Sweet T0oth #4 IBL (SOTF420)

Killing Fields F3 San-nies seeds' <==== the f'n beez kneez! :yay:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words bro ;) It's HIGH time you get out here and do some sampling of these fine genetics!! Really stoked on the Killing Fields... these ladies smell fantastic! The indica one smells like grape durban poison, while the sativa one smells of grape laffy taffy with different fruity hints as well. Both pheno's turning purple right from the start of flower. Much love bro!! SL :shooty:

rhaco

Hey buddy!

Much Respect to what you're doing!

I've just read the entire thread, all about pleasure to see such pix, made me roll a fat one :biggrin:

Best Vibes for the next bro, and keep up the great work! :)

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Here's some of my recently harvested ladies ;) 1st two photo's are of dried Durban Poison, and this lady is easily the frostiest i've ever grown her! :yay: Then some sweet tooth #4 IBL's by SOTF! These ladies were grown using GO's veganic line, so far so good! Much love friends and fam! SL :shooty:

^^^ Dried sweet tooth #4

^^^ Durban Poison

^^^ Sweet Tooth #4 IBL, sat/indie pheno

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Hello Icmag friends, there isnt something to say about a breeder named ****** out of Adam, who bred these wonderful, amazing, stunning genetics of the Killing FIelds F3. These ladies turned purple from the 1st sight of pistils @ 12/12, every pheno!!! (3) The one I chose to keep around was the big thick, hardy indica pheno. She smells similar to durban poison but with an extreme grapey fruity, skunk to it. These plants have blown my mind, and will definately be keeping here in my grow room for quite awhile. Not only does this breeder have amazing genetics, I got 30 beans in a packet that was the same price as any other competitors. ALSO 7 out of the 10 beans I grew of these were fems. I beleive more people should be growing this fellas genetics! :respect: to <--- (website wont let me spell his name) lol ;)

edited for offsite vendor mention.:wave:

Enough of that! The rest of these photos' are of my sweet tooth #4 IBLs, and a single photo of diesel wreck, and HOL"s Super Lime. (fantastic!) Much love friends! SL

^^^ Keeper pheno of Killing Fields F3

^^^ Sativa pheno of Killing Fields F3

^^^ SUper limes from HOL (2 phenos)

^^^ Diesel Wreck

^^^ Sweet Tooth #4 IBL (sotf420)

:tiphat:

Last edited by a moderator:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killin it! :respect: :bow: Master grow skills brother! :good:

Those Purple Killin Fields are outstanding, always hear great things about that strain from everyone who runs it and they look very tasty from this angle too! :smoke out:

They look alot like the Blackberry or Black Russian I think :thinking:

Anyways, MUCH LOVE and the Tooth are looking great for just 4 weeks into 12/12! :woohoo:

Such a dank bud party up in here :party: :smoke out:

:respect: :respect: :tiphat:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Yah yah buddy! :yay: I think one or two of those ladies are actually around 5 or 6 weeks when I was in my room last night. I had forgot that I vegged a couple more a bit longer then the others after I noticed mine werent stretching much. SO, the one with the bigger colas, is probably around week 5 or 6 maybe ;)

That KF is a pretty incredible lady, i'll definately be keeping her! SHe's comin down tonigh...harvest pics are sure to insue :biggrin: And just for fun I thought i'd post some photo's of many previous harvests that may not be on this thread! Much love friends, and fam, SL :shooty:

^^^ Afghooey, I sure do miss that strain!

^^^ The one run I did with grandaddy purple

^^^ Very 1st plant I ever grew under two 125CFL's, HUGE stretchy sativa, tht I had no idea what I was getting myself into with such a small closet. ;) (just add H20 organics)

^^^ Diesel Wreck

^^^ Strawberry Cough (i've still got beans!)

^^^ 1st Casey Jones cut I grew out

^^^ SUper lemon haze ;) yumy um

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Lookin' good! The Afgooey looks greeeeeeeeeeeasy.

Thanks bro! THat Afgooey was my 1st plant I grew that made me realise I could grow decent cannabis ;) That was 4 years ago now, and I wish I had her back now that I know what i'm doin a bit more! Thanks for stoppin by and spreading some love bro, Much :respect: SL

p.s. 400th post!!! :woohoo::dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts