What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My organic collection of nuggetry

Hello all.... i just spent some time reading this entire thread...fantastic. I have sooooo much to learn.
I am proud to say that Stagger Leev is my brother, sadly he lives halfway across the country. My thumb is not nearly as green as his but i am trying. I need to get my ass out to Oregon and spend a week, I imagine the knowledge to be well worth the trip. I should almost shut down my grow and spend a month out there! The wife might not appreciate that so much.
Stagger does awesome things with his camera... you should post some of your shots of the woods and mountains...outstanding!
Well... i guess all i really had to say was...That's my boy! I couldn't be more proud of my younger, yet in many ways, wiser brother. Peace and love... keep up the good work!

Stagger, how do you go about flushing? It kinda sounds from your posts that it is a process. I've just been running 3 gallons of water thru the soil in one shot 7-10 days before harvest.
Also, do you flush at other times during the plants life? Like when they go into flowering?

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Stagger, how do you go about flushing? It kinda sounds from your posts that it is a process. I've just been running 3 gallons of water thru the soil in one shot 7-10 days before harvest.
Also, do you flush at other times during the plants life? Like when they go into flowering?

Just PH your wat to 6.0 and when your sensing your plant is 2 weeks from harvest just feed it taht 6.0 water the entire time, allowing salts and fertilizers to wash away and or get used by the plant. This also allows the beautiful fall colors of the plant to come out, some plants that I flush for a full 3 weeks turn every damn color of the rainbow! :yay: Peace and love, Stagger:tiphat:

Nice.... so you never actually run a large amount of water thru her at one time correct?
Do you flush any other time?...Like when you put them into flowering?

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
No,The only other time I would run massive amounts of h20 through my soil is if I over fert a plant. But, once into flower I go feed feed feed h20, all maintained at 6.0 PH. :tiphat: Stagger

I'm just now getting into adjusting my Ph...better late than never...
Everything you give your girls is 6.0?
What are you using to adjust your Ph? Brand?...does brand matter?
Do you adjust the Ph of your Teas?
I'm completely organic now....took my first ph reading of just water and it 7.5...added Roots Organic nutes and that brought it down to 3.5...does this sound right?
My meter was only 50 bucks so im not sure if i can trust it yet.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
It was almost a year ago now, and havent touched it with them since. That was just the end all man. I did everything I could to fight that shit off with organics and nothing worked. I am in no way sticking up for krunch slamming you, all I can say is that product worked. Peace and much love, Stagger

GoneRooty

No worries Stagger, just wondering cuz Eagle20 is so far away from organic it's scary. I'm in WA so I completely understand the PM battle, but we've had AMAZING results with Lacto. Glad you got rid of it, and your plants look good!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks man... I was super sketched about using it in the first place, but battle after battle, and nothing... if it ever happens again I will definately give what your using a shot. I'm all for organic health and my patients smoking good organic bud, not mildew!! Peace and love Staggger

Super Lime!!! hell yes brother!.... I have a ton of lime basil in my garden! its fantastic and really cool stuff... straight up trade?? gram for gram?? lol

Hopefully next fall...we're trying to save money to move. Like to come sooner.... we haveta see how my outdoor harvest goes....I got some nice eggs but im not counting chickens yet!

Latest posts

Latest posts