What's new

my new 3 bag-seed plants stinks real real good.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so covered the ladies that left out the other day but the smell was still just too much for my stomach nervous. people were out walking their dogs every where today. really really wanted to let them keep ripening further but today had to harvest the rest of them. the smell was over powering. now they r now hung up to dry. pix tomorrow.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
OK so here she is as of now. she is in DWC and the other little lady next to her is the same age as her sister and from same mother plant, she's growing in plain ol soil. there looks to be a big difference between the soil and DWC. also turned on the LED lamp yesterday.:) probly bout 2 weeks into 12-12.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
5 1/2 week 12-12. looks like this one is a major sativa. she seems to eat a gallon of water every 3-4 days 5 if shes lucky.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so Im back. my indoor gardening skills don't seem to be as good as they use to be. but in the summer Ill try to do another outdoor garden again.
here are the last pix I took of the dwc lady. the big problem with this lady is that she seeded her self. but the buzz u get from this bud is still great.

picture.php

picture.php

i just checked out a few pages of your threads lookin nice!ill get to the rest of it soon.so bagseed hydro thats hardcore dude.that def must take sum skill if it was outdoor genetics and you can do this with it, props.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so its a female. yea. And the buds seem to be growing at an ok speed for now.
Probly gunna start the bloom nuts end of next week or so.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Me too. :) so she is now 3 weeks into flower cycle. will feed her more bloom nuts probly Wednesday or Thursday now is the time to get her bud a bit faster.

pix tomorrow maybe...

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so I need something to help her buds get more beefy/bigger. For DWC what would you use to do this? I don't have much money to spend at all.