What's new

my new 3 bag-seed plants stinks real real good.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
OK so here r the last shots before the harvest in a few days.
I do wish the buds could have gotten bigger but still very appreciative for the buds Ill get off her. plus I plan on revegetating her.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Boleman

Cheesebuds VS Boleman?!?

Cheesebuds VS Boleman?!?

day 5 12-12 and has around 6-7 tops. still hopen for a full female.

Long time, Cheesebuds. I can't see your pics, but I know your grows and it's probably the bomb! Any word on my CMH tent? Now I see them... Damn nice monkeyfist!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
heres whats going on now. the lil DWC clone I had died. now have this lady going. She could look much healthier but it is what it is.
Shure wish I could live in a legal state so could just go to local shop to buy exotic clones all year around. :) maybe texas will become the next legal state!

picture.php

picture.php

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How far along into flowering is she?

How warm does the growing area get during lights on?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
well she started flowering outdoors in august to I brought her inside to flower. put the indoor lights to the same light cycle as they were outdoors watch was 12-12. been feeding her bloom food and molasses. been feeding her as written on the back of the bloom bottle.
she is 7 weeks flowering.
should she be getting some cal+mag also or not. she seems to be full sativa. was planning on keeping flowering her to week 12-15 if she lasts that long.

one problem is that she is in some poor hard like soil. got some new good fluffy soil for the next run. for now I gotta keep her as healthy as I can so she can flower the full 12-15 weeks flower.

opinions and advice and info welcome.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok So I harvested them and the one on the right side I left some leafs and larf on it to reveg her for a second grow with this girl. hew pix soon.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I harvested her around 4 days ago and put back under 24/0 light. heres to hopen that this lady revegs well. and also started some new seeds.
BTW this lady is from some good n green Reggie brick buds. this just proves that not all brick bud are crap. thou I would love to be able to grow TRUE old school BLUEBERRY. but no extra $$$ for any seeds.
picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
update... she is not looking as good as I was hoping by now. :(
I been feeding her biothrive grow.
pic is from a few days ago. she looks a little bit healthier today.
picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey cheese, the lady seems to be bouncing back up... maybe take a clone and try to root that and start from that! Hope the lady treats you right!

Peace!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Im back. the plant isn't growing well at all. Im just gunna start over which sucks because I really liked this plant's flowers.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Well now have another plant in the room. first she was dying while indoors so I took her outdoors hoping to revive her and it worked. I fed it and now she is growing well and now its female, she is under my 200watt cob led lighting in 12-12 lighting. I kept the indoor light cycle the same as it is outside. Now I just gotta keep her alive and well all the way through end of flowering.
there is a total of 4 feet from floor to ceiling, so there's around 3 feet of room to flower.
and I added a cooling misting machine.

new pix in a week or so.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
new pix. this lady is 4 days of 12-12. this is a three headed sativa. Im hoping for super crystal flowers.
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts