What's new

my new 3 bag-seed plants stinks real real good.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So I finally got me a mother plant to take clones from. though she seems to be growing kinda slow. should probly give her more light to make her grow faster but she doing ok for now. gunna let her grow into a nice round ball shape before taking cuttings.
gunna try to make one of the clones into another mother plant so that I have two mother ladies to take clones from.
pic is from 2 days ago.
picture.php

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do your containers have an auto-drip/feed hooked up to them?

Do your containers have drain holes?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Here's my newest lady indica bagseed. It is a she. yea. its been a long time since I got to grow an indica.

Here's a pic.
picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
so she is growing nicely for now. The flowers are just starting to grow. I just don't know how long the fertilizer that's in the fox farm soil lasts before I need to feed her food.

maybe new pix today.

B

bcrxiii

Hey #1cheesebuds, good to see you are still doing your thing. Just realized you are a Texan as well, pretty cool. Good luck with your lady indica this round :)

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Here is my update for the beginning of April. so she is around 3 weeks of 12-12 light cycle. here's new pix. I really hope the stretching is done now as there's not much more room to stretch any higher. Ill probably start a small dose of bloom food next week.

I have been giving her plain faucet water with blackstrap molasses unsulphured and so far she's growing great. plain water and molasses was suggested to me from someone at a hydro store.

The site uploaded my pix sideways. :(
picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I had to tie her tallest branches down to a shortened tomato cage so the flowers wouldn't get burnet by the LED light. I went ahead and gave her a small dose if bloom food on Monday. And she now is looking more like a sativa than an indica. That seems to happen to most of my plants.

I cant remember how often to feed a sativa. I don't want to over or under feed it and I don't want to burn the leafs. Over the passed years of growing sativas they don't seem to grow as big of flowers as I wanted...

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
That mother clone I have is growing ok. now has like 4 or 5 branches growing. I just need to repot her into a bigger pot soon so she can grow bigger...

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Here she is still growing nicely. Here are the pix of the big sativa and the other little sativa lollipop tree. I plan on repotting this one in a bigger pot very soon.

picture.php

picture.php

The little tree.
picture.php

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Big sativa is looking nice. How long are you planning on flowering her?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I'll probably flower her to 15 weeks like like all my passed sativa's have.
I cant remember how often to feed a sativa. I don't want to over or under feed it and I don't want to burn the leafs. Over the passed years of growing sativas they don't seem to grow as big of flowers as I wanted...

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
yes she is but a bit slowly. She is a sativa after all. I'm a patient person.

also the bonsai mother plant is growing a little bit bigger. :)

Guyzor94

Yeah she's looking good! and looking at her in that last pic she can't be anything over 5 weeks into the 12/12 period right?
I wouldn't worry though, those buds will be atleast double the size they are now it always amazes me how much weight they suddenly shit out in the 2nd last week before the chop haha!

Guyzor94

oh really a 15 week flowerer? crazy I've never had to run anything past 8-9 weeks she must have a very nice tropical pedigree whatever it is. Keep us updated anyway, I'm currently running some of DJ shorts f13's which are usually very 'sativary' also unsure about feeding her, they seem so much more fussy than hybrids and autos

Latest posts

Latest posts