What's new

my new 3 bag-seed plants stinks real real good.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wsup micro club. 3 weeks of 12-12.

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Heres two plants. they are both from the outdoors garden earlier this summer. first one is the flowering garden.
second one is a reveging sativa lady.
third one is a pepper plant called goats weed. This one had furry leafs and hot ass purple peppers. this one is in a 4x4 inch pot. I just trim it every so often.

they are just around 5 weeks of flowering.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
OK so its now 11 weeks of blooming time. now with in the next few days ILL harvest all of them. then Ill have to clean out their home so I can move in the next lady.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
OK so eye put the revegetated lady into the LED bloom room. So its night 1 of 12-12 for her. this time she is much bushier than last time she was a tall spear shape... and eye am working on trying to reveg the purple flower lady for a second grow.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
why no comments?

OK so I tested out the buds right befor I out them into the jars. they both tasted great. the purple one tast like grape soda or like a bag of fresh grapes. the other one who is green tast like a haze would.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so I haven't been able to get on here for a while cuz my computer crashed a while ago. So I had to buy a new one $$$$. but now I have a brand new one with all kinds of new goodies. and its much faster and can work with more software like lightroom and photoshop and such.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so its the same setup this time but with a new plant. its the lady that I reveged over the winter.
So I took a knife and cut 4 inches around the root ball while still in the pot and she reveged great. mush greater than I thought she would have doing it this way.
heres what she looked at the start of the revegetation process
on 12-27-2013.
picture.php

this is around 7 to 8 weeks later. reveged with only 2 lil led light bulbs.
picture.php

these r from 5 minutes ago. she's now in my bloom box. the one with big high powered cob LED light.
first one is with out flash.
picture.php

second one is with a flash.
picture.php

last is the baby flower starting to grow.
picture.php

Cobra420

Wow that reveg turned out awesome. I'm going to have to try that out some time. I've been reading about taking clones of a reveg and the clones being super branchy. Just what I'm looking for.

Do you reveg under 24-0 or some other light cycle??

That reveg has turned into quite the tree by the way :biggrin: It's looking like a nice run in the making.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice! Re-veg plants are so nice and branchy when you flower them out! This round is gonna be great.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
thx for stopping by 2000,blynx. Enjoy the rest of the 9 weeks watchen her show her goods.

SO she is now 3 weeks 12-12. cant wait for the finished product. But I learned a long time ago from my gardening sensei in me hood... that wating for ur flowers to fully finish flowering befor the harvest is best for all the time invested. last time I believe she went 12 or more weeks flowering. so that's what ill am for.
I know she'll be the bomb when finished.

Latest posts

Latest posts