What's new

my lone golden tiger

guy fawkes

Veteran
VietBlackThai is a hell of a yielder and can be gorgeous with low temps and/or low nutes at the end. :) I found mine to have a dreamy, happy, sometimes stupifying high. They were much more odiferous than my Malawi or GreenhazeThais but not as potent.

sound very nice mate, which did you prefer and why , thanks

guy fawkes

Veteran
few quick update shots, they got a touch to much fish mix a few feeds ago as she was a bit light and over did it a touch but donst seem to have bothered her much other than a bit of jump in height and a few ram horn leaf's

also the night temps are getting VERY low as she in old stone out house up in the hills, not the place you expect to find tropical sativas but this proves you can lol

Attachments

• steve333 020.jpg
    steve333 020.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 8
  • steve333 021.jpg
    steve333 021.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 10
  • steve333 024.jpg
    steve333 024.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 8
  • steve333 025.jpg
    steve333 025.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 10
  • steve333 023.jpg
    steve333 023.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 8

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking very healthy and vigorous :)

If you are thinking to flower her indoors dont delay more the change to 12/12, she is BIG :D

guy fawkes

Veteran
Looking very healthy and vigorous :)

If you are thinking to flower her indoors dont delay more the change to 12/12, she is BIG :D

cheers mate, she been a breeze to grow and took the harsh temps in her stride were as the more picky indoor bred hazes and sativa hybrids have suffered a bit and expect theyll take longer than planned to bloom but this girl loves it :biggrin:

oh she well into bloom now mate about 6 weeks i think, just starting to put pistols and stop stretching.. i hope lol, even though i kept the pot tight she wouldnt stop growing, love to see what se do in 25 l dwc or 50l of airy organic soil mix :dance013:

my 3 cuts took and went into 12/12 today so get some nice pics up one they grow a bit,

i just know she's gonna be a killer

inquest

The VBT and Haze/Thai high is unlike anything we have around here. The Malawi's effects were more familiar as were VBT's dried smell. Nobody thought the Haze or Malawi even smelled like pot.

Favorite smell: Malawi (couldn't keep my nose out of her)
Favorite high: Haze/Thai
Favorite colors: VBT

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
just send in my $$$ for a pack ... i'm tired of the ssh/diesel's/kushes...etc...etc... 60/70/80 day strains that dont know if they wanta be a sativa or an indica... i'm looking for the 120/130/140 day mind altering sativa... i'll report back in 6/7/8 months:thank you::thank you:

guy fawkes

Veteran
just send in my $$$ for a pack ... i'm tired of the ssh/diesel's/kushes...etc...etc... 60/70/80 day strains that dont know if they wanta be a sativa or an indica... i'm looking for the 120/130/140 day mind altering sativa... i'll report back in 6/7/8 months:thank you::thank you:

be warned mate once you've had a really good up up and away mini mushroom trip/ cocaine hit laughing till you cry euphoria to heart racing palm sweating.. who's there paranoia.. and back again stone you'll not want to smoke much else , only a good 14+week sativa will do this, you need plenty of watts to get the best.
i do love heavy hashy indica's that give that warm body stone for evening smoke and hybrids have there place to give me a good yield of good decant smoke to last between sativa treats.

enjoy :biggrin:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
be warned mate once you've had a really good up up and away mini mushroom trip/ cocaine hit laughing till you cry euphoria to heart racing palm sweating.. who's there paranoia.. and back again stone you'll not want to smoke much else , only a good 14+week sativa will do this, you need plenty of watts to get the best.
i do love heavy hashy indica's that give that warm body stone for evening smoke and hybrids have there place to give me a good yield of good decant smoke to last between sativa treats. enjoy :biggrin:

i ...CAN'T...wait... been smokin these poly hybrids toooo long... n we'll give her lots of light.. we are running 4k now, and have 2 48''/8bulb t5 fixtures waiting to add on the sides... take me back to 1969 ...

guy fawkes

Veteran
getting there:biggrin:

Attachments

• dtc666gt 027.jpg
    dtc666gt 027.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 10
  • dtc666gt 029.jpg
    dtc666gt 029.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 12
  • dtc666gt 030.jpg
    dtc666gt 030.jpg