What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W

L

luvaduck

Great work HC. Enjoy you're time off man. Hope you fill you're bag - venison + fish. Maybe we'll see another thread with the results? Hope the result is better than the cricket!

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
way to go HC its been quite a journey with this thread but its definately been worth the wait. you've definately been an inspiration to me n im sure to many others as well. so i must give credit where credit is due :tiphat: another one up for the Aussies:gday:
Just a bit of research, I don't take it all too seriously though benjuanman. This is just a side line to my real life.

Great work HC. Enjoy you're time off man. Hope you fill you're bag - venison + fish. Maybe we'll see another thread with the results? Hope the result is better than the cricket!

Thinking about a different calibre rifle luvaduck, a bit more grunt, so that may entail a police security check of where the weapon is stored. This means I'm shutting down for a while. The cricket was shit but life is good.

damn! this was a great ride either way.

It's all good one Q.

High Country

Veteran
wtf..well done mate well done...happy new year my friend!

G'day killerweed, yep I'm closing up shop for a while, I basically want a different caliber rifle and it is a mission getting the permits. I like my hunting and it's time to play straight which I always am when using them. Very dangerous are high caliber rifles, they demand respect. I walked around for a week once without pulling the trigger. I don't take pot shots. I respect the rifle and the animal and don't do anything unless I know it will be killed instantly with one shot, so I want more grunt. I only shoot feral animals, they are a detriment to the local native animals and are pests.

Enough of my ramblings, happy new year everyone.

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
hey HC love how it all turned out, had a great ride since your old little sog days and beyond!

make sure ya get online and update on how the hunts going, would be great to see some photos.
happy new year and have a great one man.:D
peace n pot

High Country

Veteran
hey HC love how it all turned out, had a great ride since your old little sog days and beyond!

make sure ya get online and update on how the hunts going, would be great to see some photos.
happy new year and have a great one man.:D
peace n pot

Hey HC, thanks for sharing your journey with us, very much appreciate it. Enjoy your break.

I'm going bush tomorrow, all the best.

High Country

Veteran
Happy New Year High Country

Same to you Ordinary Joe. I just got back from camping out in the bush for a week. Plenty of trout around but could not bag a Sambar deer although shot a couple of wild dogs. Best time for Sambar is winter when snow drives them lower and they're more active during the day. Never mind, it was good to have a break.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
good to see you had some fun and made it back alive HC

I got a mate that wants to take me hunting soon but he is the type of guy that shoots at anything and thats not how a roll

High Country

Veteran
good to see you had some fun and made it back alive HC

I got a mate that wants to take me hunting soon but he is the type of guy that shoots at anything and thats not how a roll

Alive and refreshed. I have found that people who shoot at everything are also lacking in the gun safety dept which is very dangerous, especially with a high caliber weapon. Unless I know where the bullet is going to go I don't pull the trigger. These days I only put 1 round in the chamber at a time even though the mag takes 4, one shot, one kill.

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Hey HC welcome back happy new year, sounds like you had quite the trip,
so bad you didn't nab any deer, nxt time.

You end up getting any pics of the wilderness though? would love to see the beauty of the bush your hunting in.

Stay safe and keep cool.

jump117

Veteran
Adding colloidal silver to the root zone, now that is an interesting concept. I have not heard of that method before.
I was spraying on a stem basement 10-12 times during last 20 days.
This didn't affect to fresh pistils appearence on flowering/seeding SKs.
Thus CS may be used as a stem/root antiseptic.
CS doesnt travel from bottom to flowers.

My fem grow was non-organic hydro in plain perlite,
in the organic soil CS-sterilization may cause damage,
soil does not work without microbes.

I also germinated fem seeds in CS
fem seeds were drown in CS before the planting into RW impregnated in CS.

and later CS-watered the seedlings with no effect, they stayed female and fertile.

High Country

Veteran
My fem grow was non-organic hydro in plain perlite,
in the organic soil CS-sterilization may cause damage,
soil does not work without microbes.

I also germinated fem seeds in CS

and later CS-watered the seedlings with no effect, they stayed female and fertile.

From what I gather the medicinal CS is kind of like an antiseptic for the human body. But there are good bugs and bad bugs. What does the CS get rid of? Those little bugs certainly have a purpose. Yep, farmers want an active soil profile, they want a perfect soil environment, microbes are definitely part of that process.

I haven't tried to germinate the fem seeds yet. Not in the growing mood at the moment except for the outdoor stuff. Good to hear from you jump117, I have read many of your comments on CS before, very impressive.

Yah`mon

Hello High Country, I'm way late to your show... kinda shitty, but man I don't usually post in people journals... but bro... you had me sitting on the edge of my seat the whole 51 pages lol. :lurk:

From the start with those bigger bushes, the diff cloning methods, the leaf that grew roots, the SOG, the outdoor plants, the mites, the silver experiment, the ladyboys, Your adventures with wildfire, wild horses, wild ass flood, great pics a long the way, great details about living life and loving it! I'm also a big fan of hunting and fishing, i rec getting into bow hunting, it's fun to just shoot target with friends, and the reward of getting a buck in close range... nothing like it.. although being out there for hours on end is good enough! :dance013:

Any update on your outdoor moms? I'm sad its coming to an end, feel like i was just getting to know you and the cool people of this thread! Either way I'm subscribed for whatever comes next! Thanks for the amazing read, and all you who posted to make it interesting as well!

Yah`mon :tiphat:

High Country

Veteran
Those who sell the "medical" colloidal silver claim that it only kills bad guys, but it is lies, it kills both good and bad.

G'day jump117, that's what I thought, it is like a complete antiseptic and if you have to much you trun blue.

Hello High Country, I'm way late to your show... kinda shitty, but man I don't usually post in people journals... but bro... you had me sitting on the edge of my seat the whole 51 pages lol. :lurk:

From the start with those bigger bushes, the diff cloning methods, the leaf that grew roots, the SOG, the outdoor plants, the mites, the silver experiment, the ladyboys, Your adventures with wildfire, wild horses, wild ass flood, great pics a long the way, great details about living life and loving it! I'm also a big fan of hunting and fishing, i rec getting into bow hunting, it's fun to just shoot target with friends, and the reward of getting a buck in close range... nothing like it.. although being out there for hours on end is good enough! :dance013:

Any update on your outdoor moms? I'm sad its coming to an end, feel like i was just getting to know you and the cool people of this thread! Either way I'm subscribed for whatever comes next! Thanks for the amazing read, and all you who posted to make it interesting as well!

Yah`mon :tiphat:

It's over now except for the outdoor mob. Have not germinated any of the fem seeds, I'll wait for winter, it's too hot to run non cooled lights now. So now it's time for more hunting and fishing. More to come, appreciated Yah mon.

e=SumDumGuy;4161022]Fantastic :)[/quote]

It's been a good time SumDumGuy, a lot of great feedback and much respected comments.

I'll be back, especially when my broadband is back up to speed, it's now back on dial up speed after I went over the download limit for the month, it's slow.

Latest posts

Latest posts