What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
It's been a good time SumDumGuy, a lot of great feedback and much respected comments.

I'll be back, especially when my broadband is back up to speed, it's now back on dial up speed after I went over the download limit for the month, it's slow.
I take it you are using satellite for you internet? If you by any chance have cable on copper let me know the ISP name and I can walk you through modding a modem for yourself. Just pm me. Its all I use for added security.

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I take it you are using satellite for you internet? If you by any chance have cable on copper let me know the ISP name and I can walk you through modding a modem for yourself. Just pm me. Its all I use for added security.

Back up to speed, increased the download limit and speed, thanks anyway for the offer.

High Country

Veteran
WE HAVE GERMINATION, HIGH COUNTRY INDICA (FEMINIZED)

WE HAVE GERMINATION, HIGH COUNTRY INDICA (FEMINIZED)

Had a bit of a delay getting these going however about 2 days after starting, the seeds are beginning to put out the familiar white tails. I'm just using the standard wet paper cloth in a warm place method.

So it appears these seeds are viable despite being quite pale in colour.

HOME MADE VIABLE FEMINIZED SEED

picture.php

L

luvaduck

Yes! Champion effort HC! I'll certainly be giving this a go myself this time around.
It'll be interesting to see how they go. Does this mean the thread is not dead, or will there be another?
Stay safe.

:tiphat:

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Looking sweet HC, glad to see it back on the roll :D, now youre gonna have to get these babys tested :D.

Goodluck man.

High Country

Veteran
Yes! Champion effort HC! I'll certainly be giving this a go myself this time around.
It'll be interesting to see how they go. Does this mean the thread is not dead, or will there be another?
Stay safe.

:tiphat:

I might just keep it going, give it a go luvaduck, the CS seems to work.

Looking sweet HC, glad to see it back on the roll :D, now youre gonna have to get these babys tested :D.

Goodluck man.

4 out of 20 have germinated so far Afro, I have put them in a seed raising mix. More fun times ahead.

G

Guest 114956

subbed this hgh ive seen people use the cs method but nobody show the results of the work so keeping my fingers crossed for u mate amd will be watching :)

High Country

Veteran
subbed this hgh ive seen people use the cs method but nobody show the results of the work so keeping my fingers crossed for u mate amd will be watching :)

Exactly what I had been thinking, I've seen people talk the talk, but no germination results. I'll just have to see how these go. I'll turn them into mums, clone them and crank up the SOG and see if they are the same old girls. We shall see what happens.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good work HC mate it'll be interesting seeing the progency grown out, I look forward to seeing your results...:)

High Country

Veteran
Good on ya BENJI.

HERE COMES SOME MORE, THAT'S 8 OUT OF 20 SO FAR

picture.php

I'm quite amazed with the germination success, I thought the seeds looked like shit. This lot have been put into a seed raising mix like the others. I'll give the rest of the seeds a few more days. At least I know what sex they're going to be.

High Country

Veteran
5 DAYS AFTER GERMINATION OF HIGH COUNTRY INDICA, CS FEMINIZED SEED

5 DAYS AFTER GERMINATION OF HIGH COUNTRY INDICA, CS FEMINIZED SEED

OK, so here we go again, spent the last 2 hours trying to get my chainsaw going, new spark plug, fuel, everything, no joy, might have to go to the local Stihl dealer. So thought I might as well put a pic up cos I can't get firewood until the chainsaw is going.

I've got 9 seedlings on the go out of 20 I tried to germinate. A few are still under soil and don't want to pop their heads up for some reason, never mind, I'll give them more time.

THEY'RE SUCH CUTE LITTLE THINGS

picture.php

They are under my cloning lights, 2 36W fluoros. It's been years since I have done seed, so used to cloning. They are so delicate and grow slowly in soil. But they appear healthy, the stems are straight and nice and purple, just like my clones. The leafs are green and fat showing their indica traits. I have not watered them for 5 days and at this stage don't need it.

I'm tempted to light up a 400W HPS a fair distance from them, might do that tomorrow, fluoros for growing just don't cut it with me.