What's new

MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
very nice mate :)

they are very cute :D

These are the strong ones that came out first so I'm going to look after them, not to much water, nurse them, then get them tough under an HPS. Bizarre isn't it, seedlings from 2 identical female plants, no proper male pollen involved.

I still can't get my head around it, but heh, it works!

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Yo HC, these babies are looking NICE, cant wait to see how they go, you gonna do a test yourself before you get some other testers onboard? see how they grow out first.

Cheers afro.:D

High Country

Veteran
Yo HC, these babies are looking NICE, cant wait to see how they go, you gonna do a test yourself before you get some other testers onboard? see how they grow out first.

Cheers afro.:D

G'day Afro, at this stage I have only got about 60% to germinate and have given up on the rest. So that is not a very good germination rate in my books. But the ones that are alive are well and normal.

I have seeds left and other mums. Others tried to germinate these seeds but failed.

So I figure this is not reliable enough yet but the ones that are growing look just fine. More to come.

AfroSheep

Sweet thats cool, well i guess ill keep waiting and watching, seeing how these babies come off, and if you can have more success with later feminising trials.

Cheers afro.

High Country

Veteran
SEEDLINGS MOVED UNDER THE HPS

SEEDLINGS MOVED UNDER THE HPS

It's been 2 weeks since I put the germinated seed into soil. Out of 20 seeds, 10 germinated and now 8 seedlings are left. Not the best germination rate but heh, these are home made feminized seed.

Today they went under a 430W Son T about 2' beneath the globe. I also watered them with a Seasol seaweed extract mix. This is the first time they have been watered in 2 weeks since putting the seed into the soil.

NEW MOTHER PLANTS FROM CS FEMINIZED SEED

picture.php

They should develop fairly rapidly under the HPS, I'm not going to give them any more fertilizer at the moment, they are small and don't really need it.

Tomorrow I'll check out the outdoor girls and see what they're up to. I haven't seen them for about 4 months so who knows what I'll find, if anything.

AfroSheep

thats awesome HC, loving the progress :D, and cant wait to see your outdoor ladies,
I hope they are still alive and kicking :D.

L

luvaduck

Have heard it is getting a bit nipp(l)y down that way. Can't believe a stihl broke down. Mine is stihl going! which is a miracle due to the flogging it's had lately. How are those outdoor ladies coming along? Hopefully the hungry bambies didn't chomp em.Can't wait to see how the sprouts go, any variations etc. Very curious. Take care, stay warm/chilled.

:tiphat:

High Country

Veteran
Quite a few helicopters around here lately, things hanging off them, I don't trust them. .........must be harvest time.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
you to huh... I am going to start harvesting a few of my hybrids this coming Saturday just in-case they are found by the choppers in the coming weeks :) all good though the 2 pants I wanna cut down are going to yield very well :)

High Country

Veteran
you to huh... I am going to start harvesting a few of my hybrids this coming Saturday just in-case they are found by the choppers in the coming weeks :) all good though the 2 pants I wanna cut down are going to yield very well :)

Lock up your daughters, none of my girls are going down.

Checked out one of the colloidal silver sprayed plants today. This plant used to have quite a few female pistils coming out. Today there are a lot less. As the days go by the pistils seem to retract with each treatment of colloidal silver.

THE TOP OF THE PLANT

picture.php

MIDDLE SECTION

picture.php

AND AT THE VERY BASE OF THE PLANT

picture.php

It appears the entire plant has just about totally reversed. I wonder if I should stop spraying now or wait for the bananas to appear? Hopefully inside those balls the pollen production has started.

Holy Bunch of bananas batman. :gday:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey hc nice see you back with great green new baby , your project cs should promise good..can't wait to see the new baby explode in flower production..keep it green hc!!!

High Country

Veteran
hey how are your girls going?

My girls are fine, nice little fat indicas. The inter nodal spacing seems to be closer than ever before. I'll post pics soon, let me explain!

I have a Facebook account, some time ago I was on line and all of a sudden a post from myself appeared. I had not touched the keyboard. The post was malicious, hateful, using my identity and directed to friends. Spam, hacking, I don't know.

Scary shit. So now I've installed a new operating system and increased security.

How safe is this site?

i think this site is alot safer than facebook ppl are always hacking it i once logged on to facebook and it put my on someone else's account