What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"My Green Heaven"

homusubi

Hey nice surprise! Heard some good thing about Sadhu, but have never see it growing... i will take a sit, if you dont mind ;)

Saludos desde el sur del mundo ;)

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey d rock finally made it here , great thead +pics
ooo freaky sadhu men...what a life they got eh
does the 2-3 cups o water cause any run off water?
if not ,u really need it to , plus its great to see ur monitoring ph, but take more notice of the run off ph ..im gabbling now but they look fine mate ,slight burns
skip 2 - 3 nute feeds and use ph water for a week or 2 till ur happy with them again ,there should be plenty stored in ur mix to hold them healthy
..but thats just me ,im sure others will chime in mate :yes:

:respect: :lurk:
edit -looking again , not sure if it looks like slight n burn or a start of a def
flush ,and re eximin in a day or 2

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

wattup D finaly saw ur thread,tagged now brotha...i think i been here and forgot to tag up yo....my bad man.
nice lil lesson in sadh-ism ;)
damn yo that would suck if all the chiks out here looked like that! LOL...
i actualy ordered the sadhu a while back with the hashberries and mandala sent me the kalichakras you been seein in place of the sadhu,i guess the sadhu was out of stock or whatever....i aint mad at'em...
gonna be cool though to see what i woulda had as compared to what i got...
peace brotha.-Y-

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Homusubi thanks for stoping in bro and please stay for awhile. this is my first time growing sadhu and I have had a tough time up until now and I think I might have been overwatering my babies. See you around.

M@rg thanks for all the recomendations brother it much appreciated. I will and have started to slowly flush them as to not over soak the soilmix. Thanks and comeback by my man.

Yo whatup Y? thanks, I started reading about the Strain Sadhu and then started looking on the web and learned some interesting things. But I better learn how to unburn these babies. They are looking more green and seem to be growing a bit more now. I gotta check out the kalichakras I dont recall if I have ever seen it or not.

Will update in a day or two with more pics.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
what up D??? Killer pics of Sadhus bro, those are some very spiritual lookin people!!! Nope, never used an aero cloner, just seen em bein used, and they rock!!!!My bubbler is rockin as well bro...killer roots on all my clones in just 6 dayz!!!!Ill be ready to transplant them in a few days!!!As far as ur Sadhu prob, Ive been havin a similar problem with my babes, and Ive come to the conclusion that I got a pH lockout somehow, and they arent gettin their food, hence the really slow, stunted growth...Just my .02...flush em with plain water, then give em a lite feeding of Liquid Karma or somethin light!!!Thats what Im gonna do, we'll explore together!!!!Peace bro

- Z

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Core is checking in....just gimme time to go tru the thread....i'll be back in a few :smile:

Y

YwouldntI

check out the thread in my sig around the last page or so yo.i got some kalichakras im bout to chop in like a week or so maybe like 10 days.
i hear tha mandalas stuff really dont need`much nutes.i went pretty light on mine all through flower and they did pretty good yo.maybe you jusy gave them a lil too much whatever it was.peace -Y-

D Rock

Veteran
wow i typed up a long thank you to all you guys and went to submit my replyn and the page did not refresh I tried hitting back to see if i could save it but it was gone.
So here is the same thing all summed up.
Thanks Zeus, core, and Y for coming in. Thanks for the help and suggestions.
I am trying to let the soil finish drying out so that I can start my flush. Will take some pics soon guys.

Just came from my gro room and I had to gets some of the dead leaf off the plants. I feel like everyday Im removing more and more dead plant material. Maybe my thumb isnt a green as I thought.

Last edited:
D...Whats up...I was having problems recently at about 3 weeks into veg as well...Grown this strain b4,but never had a problem. Alot of dead leaf...started on the bottom and worked its way).....I gave them a little fulvic acid and then mollasses on the following feeding(with mexi 15-2-2 bat guano, that gave them a nice thumpin...All healthy as of an hour ago(lights are off now....on 18-6 as well).I definitly reccomend the fulvic acid for sure....Hope this helps

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
D Rock said:
wow i typed up a long thank you to all you guys and went to submit my replyn and the page did not refresh I tried hitting back to see if i could save it but it was gone.
So here is the same thing all summed up.
Thanks Zeus, core, and Y for coming in. Thanks for the help and suggestions.
I am trying to let the soil finish drying out so that I can start my flush. Will take some pics soon guys.

Just came from my gro room and I had to gets some of the dead leaf off the plants. I feel like everyday Im removing more and more dead plant material. Maybe my thumb isnt a green as I thought.
OMG you dont know how many times i do that. I will get all side tracked in the middle of a post and log off the internet. Usually when you see a condensed update thats what happened. Great pics of the sadhus. Damn i start hurting just sitting indian style. Feet start falling asleep and shit. Sorry for ranting i am feeling pretty damn high

D Rock

Veteran
Wedge I have some Magical, or cal-mag cant remember which and also have some sugardaddy would this help? It is just like you described dead at the bottom and working its way up the plants. Im still waiting for the soil to dry out. I had wattered while the soil was still a little wet. Its not saturated but still damp Im waiting for the bags to lighten up in weight before I water again.Thanks for the help bro. its much appreciated.

Chubby I would probably have twice as many post as I do, but this type of thing happens alot. Most of the time its me previewing my post to make sure my non spelling ass didnt mess up anything and I forget its in preview mode then I just move on to read someones else's post. Then I will come across that thread I had posted in and can never find my posts. Anyway. yeah I cant sit like that anymore, I could when i was a kid. Those would be some cool people to kick it with. Ecspecially smoking out of that chillum with ol boy. Later bro.

Y

YwouldntI

D rock------OMG dude im so sorry i didnt think of this before bro....heres ur problem...i went throught the exact same thing yo,and my stoner ass didnt think of it till just now....heres the deal the pro-mix BX needs atleast half to be perlite.i used some BX mixed with some baccto and my usual stuff a while ago bro...my plants did the exact same thing bro,they grew like shit.they was gettin nowhere.so i transplanted them all into new soil with barely any BX in it at all.they snapped back in like 3 days the were startin to explode bro.the BX stays too fawkin moist yo.imo it sux i have 2 big ass bags i dont ever even plan on openin i hate it so much..use like 20 % BX if you feel like you gotta use it cause you bought it.mix it in good with ur regular soiless or soil mix,add the perlite and whatever you use and you'll be golden,but you gotta transplant asap yo before the get too far on ya....i promise man thats gonna be it...i swear i went through the exact same thing and a old scholl kat here on the boards helped me out....it feels good to know that i could pass theknowledge on and help save ur grow too.im tellin ya D i was at my end of the rope just like you and thats ur problem right threr bro.
let me know how the transplant goes.its gonna be easy cause the roots aint doin shit under there yo,just be sure to get deep under the plant.
peace-Y-

D Rock

Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to YwouldntI again.

Well Damn.

thanks for the help Y, at first I thought I was just watering too much but I was basing that off my previous grows where there was about 25% BX and the rest was perlite and FFOF.
Well damn, how am I gonna transplant, these are the biggest containers I have, I have a little chuncky perlite left. Damn, what to do.
I have four plants in this same mixture with a little more FFOF that are in the flower tent now. they are holdin water like a bitch too. Growing woes. I will try and think of something.
thanks so much Y you da man for real bro. I am very appreciative of you knowledge and welcome any suggestions from you sir. Thanks a mill bro.

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

fsho bro,you dont realy need bigger containers yet if you can atleast get them in a better mix,that dont hold so much water yo.
as far as bein able to help ya out...dude it feels good to give back a little to the community whenever i can man.i just wish i woulda remembered sooner.
peace-Y-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
YwouldntI said:
fsho bro,you dont realy need bigger containers yet if you can atleast get them in a better mix,that dont hold so much water yo.
as far as bein able to help ya out...dude it feels good to give back a little to the community whenever i can man.i just wish i woulda remembered sooner.
peace-Y-

I completely agree with your assesment Y, I have had issues with plants in BX without added perlite

I will be switching to HP soon or adding at least 30 % more perlite with BX

I am using FFOF and was having the same problem....maybe all soils just suck..lol..I used fulvic acid, and mollasses and it really helped, at least for me...brought the lush green back....I know the fulvic acid is supposed to stimulate root development(which it definitly did), and the mollasses on the next watering ammended my soil. It's been about 12 days since i did this, and all is still good!!

D Rock

Veteran
DD whats up bro. Yeah I guess the BX is horrible shit but I think some of these are already too big. I have been researching coco coir and thought I might be able to grow in this next go round. we shall see.
Wedge I think the FFOF is good stuff. I think the BX is the issue here and I wish I would have added more perlitewhen I made the mix up.
Now that i know what is wrong Im going to try and make this work with the current soil conditions.
Next grow or anything else for that matter will be put into a different soil mixture. Im trying to upload pics of the plants so you can see that they have not stopped growing completely. Will be a few guys before i can get pics up.

D Rock

Veteran
Here are the latest shots of the sick sadhu plants.
would it be hard to take these out and re do the soil mix and then put them back in the same grow bags. they have gotten bigger since last pic update.

Peace guys. :joint:

Oh yeah I almost forgot I switched all bulbs to Blue spectrum in the veg tent. This is what I have had the best success with and thought it might help to produce more vegetative growth, I could be wrong though. Later guys.

Last edited:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Damn man hope those sadhu's kick it up a notch. I don't think I would stress them out any further by trying to transplant them into another medium. I always use plenty of perlite. I have a few bog cross's that have leaves like yours. I let them dry out and gave them a nice dose of pure h2o and they bounced back nicely. Hope all works out man.... I know how shitty it is to lose a few plants. I just did causes I had been neglecting my veg cab.... learned my lesson.

B/R

D Rock

Veteran
Thanks Black, I dont think Im going to transplant. It would be to much of a pain in the ass and might stress them more like you said. so they will continue to get water till they bounce back which they seem to be growing a little bit more and the green seems to be coming back. but the reason Im posting is to show off my new addition to the flower tent. As some of you know I have been talking about UVB rays and decide to finally put my Fluros up in addition to the HPS. Am loading pictures now.