What's new

"My Green Heaven"

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Zeus thanks for taking the time to check me out. Come back soon we should be growin good next stop in.

Sammet thanks for the info bro. I really want a volcano cause I have heard millions of times its the best and dont waste your money with other vaporizers. I have a hard time dropping 5 bones on a vaporizer. But it is a healthier way to enjoy or medicine. Oh I dont know what to do. I might just get a $200-$300 vaporizer. damn I need a smoke. Later guys.

D Rock

Veteran
Im stoked Look what just came in the mail today. I have class in about 5 minutes.

newdvds001qg9.jpg

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Those are great videos. Jorge breaks it down in an easy to understand way. Get his book too it has pretty detailed pictures on nute deficiencies and what not. Will be taggin along the thread.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent, I was so stoked when I managed to get the first one. I'll go look for a copy of the second one now. Enjoy my friend, if you like TPB too - he uses little clips in the movie. You sound like your set on the volcano like I was, and I wasn't disappointed, its on all day. Although it costs a lot, it cuts your consumption by 1/2 I'd say, so it pays for itself by making your bud twice as efficient. Man I ramble when I'm high, stay high D.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Great video, still have yet to watch the second one.... man those crackers look mighty tasty... I'm getting kinda hungry hmmm lol....

B/R

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just watching the 2nd now, it's just what I needed for my little outdoor adventure - cheers for reminding us DRock. :D love his guard goose, that shits hilarious.

Last edited:

D Rock

Veteran
dontstepongrass said:
i prefer my vapir air one 5.0.

look it up.

I have seen those in high times and other places online and never considered it. I think I am coming off of the volcano fever cause thats just too much cash for me to Vap. So I am going to Look at the Hotbox, Vapir air one5.0, and several others. Thanks for stopping by man.

chubbynugs said:
Those are great videos. Jorge breaks it down in an easy to understand way. Get his book too it has pretty detailed pictures on nute deficiencies and what not. Will be taggin along the thread.
Hey Chubby nugs thanks for stoppin in bro, I have the book and have learned alot from it and wanted to get his videos to have a more visual refrence.

Sammet, as I said above I think I might go with something else other than the Volcano its just so damn exspensive. I ramble a shitload when Im high. Glad I could help with the vid. See you around.

Hey Black Ra1n they were pretty good, and got me really stoned. I was like jello. I really liked the second one. I had forgotten that I had seen the first one on youtube.

Last edited:

D Rock

Veteran
Damn Im high I had to edit that last post about a zillion times. Just posting to say that I started the germination process on 5 Mandala Sadhu beans. Seedlings are doing ok except for one small one that might get thrown away cause it way behind. I dont have any pics yet. Later guys.

D Rock

Veteran
woke up this a.M. to see my seedlings mutilated by one black cat. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so Vexed right now. One of my plants, As usual the best looking one got the worst of it. This is the third time this cat has done this. She must have a keen sense because she always mutilated the best looking one. Oh Im so .......................ARGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gutted DRock, first Khaleel, now you. Cats should come with a warning.

Although my one doesn't seem to like my plants at all. At least it was out of your control man, nothing feels as bad as destroying some seedlings by not fixing your light up properly (did that last year).

Are any of them salvageable?

and assuming you're getting a vape, try here:

gotvape.com - excellent site, I use it over here in the UK, custom vaporizer glass, great prices/stealth too.

http://www.gotvape.com/store/top.rated.vaporizers.php

I can personally vouch for the volcano/vapezilla style vaps- I didn't enjoy the vapir one though found it too fiddly. That one with the remote control looks pretty cool, both whip and bag too.

Last edited:

D Rock

Veteran
Hey sammet, The worse one is pictured below. It was almost riped out of the soil. It wont stand up on its own so I propped it up. The other seedlings might have had a leaf eaten or something. Im not worried about those as much as I am this one.

mutilatedseedlings002hk7.jpg

mutilatedseedlings006fh7.jpg

Here is a group shot. The Northern Lights clone is up front and to the right and there is a very small seedling that hasnt finished opening up yet and I really dont think it will open up, so it might get tossed. I have some White Widow, White Rhino and a Mango beans but dont know which ones are which. Might need someones trained eye to identify them when they get bigger. Later guys. I will see if I can find a pic of the cat responsible for this.

mutilatedseedlings004ai8.jpg

:joint:

Last edited:

D Rock

Veteran
found a couple pics I thought I would post here.

These are some cookies my wife made for me a couple months back. They were real good and would have been better if they got me high.
1001573zx8.jpg

Here is the culprit of the mutilated seedling. I still love her though.

1000787is6.jpg

Last edited:
Hey saw you were lookin at Vapes....Check out the Vapor One 5.0......I have the 4.0 and am quite satisfied with it...It's easy enough for portable use(vacations, cook-outs etc)..I wanted the Volcano too, but at $500+, no thank you at the moment......Defintily takes a litte while gettin used too though, took me about a year to get used to it, but i do still like to hit a pipe/blunt/bong every once in a while.......By the way, sorry about the cat, I guess as Forrest says "it happens" I dont have any animals, but I have definitly knocked over my fair share of seedlings in solo cups....Keep it green...Wedge

D Rock

Veteran
Hey Wedge long time no see, thanks for dropping in. well the damn cat did it again. I know I closed my door last night and Im begining to0 think I have a ghost. But thats not the most important Screw up though. I started some Mandala Sadhu Yesterday and the top was left off the container and they are now dryed out. Damn!!!

hazy

Veteran
enjoy those videos D Rock. I have a great dane that likes to look at my plants, but had to make him back off, because he tried to eat a sour diesel bud. :asskick:

D Rock

Veteran
Hazy thanks for stopping by man. I would be highly upset if I had some in flower that a animal ruined, let alone a sour diesel. Videos were good but I dont really remember much of the second one due to me being very medicated and a friend dropping by. I will have to watch it later.

D Rock

Veteran
Ok so This is what I got going on. Just put these Sadhu seedlings in cups today. some are a little older than others but only by a day or two.

My Northern Lights clone is taking forever to put out new growth. The last couple days though it put out that small 5 finger leaf

My White Rhino/ White widow seedlings have fully recovered from the terror's of the Black Cat!

Thats all I have for now. Going to look around the boards. :joint:

D Rock

Veteran
My Widow and rhino are now in the Veg stage and have bee transplanted and put under the 48" 8 bulb T5 light with alternating spectrum bulbs. They will be under here for a month or longer and then into the homebox where the 400watt HPS sits and waits along with 2 10.0 Repti- Glo UV Ray fluros to help with Trichome developement. Here are a couple of the wdoe and rhino in there new home for now.

Added another fan, temps are hard to maintain even with a window A/C unit. Temps outside have been in the 90's. Im ready for summer to be over with so I can have more control over my temps.

for all you guys across the pond.

These two are from when I transplanted them into 3 gallon grow bags.

My Seedling/clone area along with my veg tent.

Thats all for now folks.

D Rock

Veteran
Thought that I had posted these up here as one of the new additions to my flowering tent. I got 2 Repti-Glo 10.0 UVB bulbs to hopefully help with more Trichome development. Couldnt hurt anything. I really dont know how Im going to mount them. I've seen the way one member mounted his on his hood and it looked real good. wonder who that was. Anyway here are what they look like.

24" long 20 watts

:joint:

Picked these up at the Local pet store paid about $56.00 U.S. dollars for these two bulbs. Lucky me I had the fixture already. I wish I had some plants going into flower now. but its going to be a month or so. Later guys. :wave:

Last edited: