What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"My Green Heaven"

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Here are the Mystery strains. The ones that I am hoping are white widow, Or white rhino. For you peeps who dont know a guy gave me a small vile with 9 beans in it and only 4 popped. Well when he gave them to me he said that he was pretty sure there was WW, WR and Mango in there. I dont think I have any mango, from what I here they like to grow like vines. So I call this white XXX. until its identified by someones trained eye. I added two 24" fluro Reptile lights to help aid in Trichome production. I learned me a thing or two about UVB rays from Mister Postman on another grow forum way back when. You should check out some of his grows he got skills for real.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
those girls look great bro...dont sweat the Sadhu's..they seem to be OK, def bigger since last post!!!Like BR said...give em straight H20 for like 2 waterings and they should be fine!!!!Give em some LK if u got it...sorry, but Im a BIG promoter of LK now, great shit!!!!Peace D

- Z

D Rock

Veteran
Ive actually got some Liquid Karma that was gifted to me by a friend. How long does that stuff last? and its got a weird smell to it. Is it suppose to? I know its a organic mixture and thats why it says to be left in a cool dark place and I have done that but I cant be so sure about the duy who gave it to me. I put a 1/2 a TSP per gallon and fed it to my girls in flower. It says something like 2 or 2 1/2 tsp per gallon but I wanted to take it light and see how it worked before I gave full strength. Thanks Zeus for the help bro.

On a side note. Watched Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo Bay and laughed my ass off. Definately recomend for you to see this if you havent already. Next movie is Pinapple Express. :joint: :joint:

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
LK does smell a bit funky, kind of like what PbP smells like x 10

I suppose it could go bad, but a good shake, and if there are no solid bits inside I would say use it.

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Im with Dog bro...use it, it should be fine, and it does have a funky sweet smell to it...thats from all the fermented veggie product in it, and the fact that its organic!!!Ive been goin 1/2 - 1/4 strength, but I think full strength wont even burn them!!!This stuff is liquid gold!!!Peace bro

- Z

Y

YwouldntI

sup D well good luck with them bro,and if they start to being to slow for ya...atleast you know you can always transplant them later .

N

NZjay

looking good D... im witht he rest of the guys... dont transplant, they look to be on the road to recovery anyway... they definitly grew some aswell..

transplanting is one of the most stressfull thing we growers put our plants through.
the less transplanting the better imo.. hehe
but they certainly dont look like its life or death if you keep them in there.

rock on bretheren!

D..Good luck with everything, hope the liquid karma does the trick(i need to get a bottle of this).....hey if one of the mystery seeds is a mango, don't sweat it...I grew a mystery seed that turned out to be mango several grows ago....You will know right off the bat into flower if its mango, my smell was super mango'y...Huge cola's though!! Well good luck with it!! Keep it safe n green---Wedgey

K

krushonkush

wow

wow

O Man,things have changed alot around these parts!
I have not checked this thread in a long time. I just wanted to know how
purps came out! haha well things sure look great good luck.. i won't miss this much next time :D

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya D Rock :wave:
Wanted to visit and say high!

Lockout happens over here too, when I get confused by the plant I give her a good flush flush flush, most times that does the trick.

Most organic additives tend to have a funky smell - no worries there - I like LK but use it half strenght - some plants burn easier than others using LK.

Nice cloner too! :yes: Peace -MGJ

D Rock

Veteran
Krushonkush appreciate you stoping by. The Garberville Purple turned out good. did not purple much though. But it was good smoke. Give me a minute and I will try and dig up some of the pics of the Purp.

Mr Greenjeans thanks for droping by and checking out my grow. I Want to start flushing really I do but my problem is Im still waiting for these to dry out a bit before adding more water. I made the mistake of giving too much water not relizing that the BX would hold water like a mutha. I then again watered before it was ready and now the soil is taking forever to dry out. As long as I can keep these alive and let them soak up some of this water I think it will be ok. Maybe I can get some cuts off some of the healthier looking plants so this strain wont be a total waste. girls in flower are in bud production and I can see a difference everyday. Updates to come.

Last edited:

D Rock

Veteran
krushonkush said:
O Man,things have changed alot around these parts!
I have not checked this thread in a long time. I just wanted to know how
purps came out! haha well things sure look great good luck.. i won't miss this much next time :D

Mostly just purpled on the fan leaves and tips of some of the buds. :joint:

D Rock

Veteran
NZjay said:
looking good D... im witht he rest of the guys... dont transplant, they look to be on the road to recovery anyway... they definitly grew some aswell..

transplanting is one of the most stressfull thing we growers put our plants through.
the less transplanting the better imo.. hehe
but they certainly dont look like its life or death if you keep them in there.

rock on bretheren!

Yo NZ I thought I had already responded to your post I guess I never posted it haha....lol. I dont plan on transplanting but I wish this soil mix would dry out so that i can add some LK to help these Fuggers out. See you around bro.

Wedge Antilles said:
D..Good luck with everything, hope the liquid karma does the trick(i need to get a bottle of this).....hey if one of the mystery seeds is a mango, don't sweat it...I grew a mystery seed that turned out to be mango several grows ago....You will know right off the bat into flower if its mango, my smell was super mango'y...Huge cola's though!! Well good luck with it!! Keep it safe n green---Wedgey
Same with you wedge I must have replied to both of your posts at the same time and did not actually post my response. I guess Im a little off now that Im out of herb.
As far as having Mango I dont think I have one. Im hoping they are actually WW or WR. I have some Papaya beans that are waiting to be popped. they are nirvanas version of Mango I believe. Happy growing to you my friend and hang around things are starting to pick up in the flower dept.

D Rock

Veteran
Thanks BR. she was one of my favorites but I loved the smoke even more....... :joint:

Hey guys I was wondering something while I watch the Yanks vs RedSox and maybe someone here can help.
Is it possible to Foliar Feed with Liquid Karma since I cant Feed through watering the soil. (reason I can not water is because the soil is still wet and is taking forever to dry up.) Of course I would Dilute with water to the specified amount. My thinking was that if I can feed foliar then it would still have the same reaction as feeding through soil watering and would possible give the roots a kick start and help them soak up some water and grow a bit.
Im stressed........just wish I had gotten 2 bags of FFOF to begin with and not have tried something different. Oh well you learn from your mistakes. Later Bros.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
i dont think that will help man, I think your best bet is to just wait it out.
dont want to risk root rot

N

NZjay

yeah im with Dog here.. better off just to let that soil dry up and go from there. over wet soil means the roots are slighting suffocating, and are working hard to breathe. any foliar spray right now would be a waste, and could possibly do more harm than good imo.

but anyway, dude... a while back i sent Khaleel out to get a hygrometer,(high-grom-ata) as one of his plants looked a touched overwatered. he went out that secound, bought one, and said that was the problem! he hasnt had the problem since.. its just a very avoidable mistake imo.
this will also teach you how heavy your bags will be when they need water... and soon enough, you wont need the meter at all, and you will be %100 certain they are ready :D
only like $7 from lowes, and it just elimintates the guessing of when to water.

mine is a awesome one, with a Lumen counter, and PH meter too.

as soon as it gets to "1" on soil moisture meter, my plants wilt, telling me they be thirsty. i did this on purpose with one plant so i would know when they would be ready to be watered..
ever since, as soon as that sucker drops to 1.5, i am %100 sure they are ready for water, and the roots have had a good time in dry (O2) soil.

get one :D

or do i have to buy you one and send you that too with those seeds? lol.

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey Drock...You can foliar feed with LK, but I agree in that it wont help...more like adding insult to injury...LOL...I would just flush good with water, then feed with a light dose of LK, and watch em green up in a few days...I just had the same problem!!!!GL bro

Peace

- Z

D....OMG you got nirvana's papaya....That was part of my first grow, really easy to grow, a pure knockout indica stone...i loved it, and hope to grow it again soon....Nirvana has great beans for the price, ans you can definitly find keepers in there....good luck on finding a wr or a ww...wedgy

Latest posts

Latest posts