What's new

My first Plant

ephenix

Super Critical Autoflowering

Super Critical Autoflowering

Day 68, Lighting: 4xT5 florescence lights Nutes: Kool Bloom Ripening formula being used now so i have 14 days to flush the plant before harvest, that what i should do right?

turtle209

ephenix - Thank you for taking time and sharing these beautiful images with us. It's looking beautiful keep it up!

ephenix

what does it mean when about 30% of the hairs are red?

id say its about 15% red hair now... does that mean im close to harvest?? if so im a little disappointed on the size of yeild but i kinda deserve it for not having right amount of lighting...

ephenix

all items have been siezed due to apperent rats in the neighborhood I just got aproved for a growers license and they took everything

ephenix

no I didnt get charged and they left me my planters soil amd my 2000 dollar tent and all my nuted I still have 13 unknown seeds though, they took all my glass that was in the open and thats all they said they were there for then I go in the room to find they zearched my entire up stairs even my daughters room, I still have my daughter too

ephenix

the cop was only able to sieze my items cause I said they were going agaisnt my constitutional rights as a citizen to grow a fkin plan, and then I said while ur at it go seize my back lawn and all the dandilions back there they are weeds 2

ephenix

rigjt after they took my lights and evrerything and didnt come back I sat in the room printed off a bunch of RIP pics and stuck then on the wall and had a memorial and smoked about 3 doobies and 10 bong hits and listened to family guys 420 song everything is better with a bag o weed

Latest posts

Latest posts