What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My first Plant

ephenix

if i have timw tomorrow ill post some pics of the nutes of i have and maybe u can give me pointers on how much i should use per gal cause i use 1 1gal jug of water with the nutes in it

ephenix

which is a 1 weeks water cycle then i water it with regular clean water for a week then give it more nutes again am i doing it right by flushing onces every second week

ephenix

these are the nutes i used from the start, green for starting, blue for middle of plant growth, and i guess the orange for bud ripening

ephenix

the buds are thickening and shes getting kinda stinky now, it kinda looks like shes starting to lean slightly but not sure yet ill see in about a week i have a total of 4 lights on it now instead of the original 2 i started with shes looking real strong and for some reason the leaves around the buds are curling is that normal?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I think you may keep your lights too far from the top of the plant. And because of low lighting conditions, it will take a bit more time till it matures. Plant ar not as fast with flowering when using little light.

good luck with your grow!

Nice Hairs!

Nice Hairs!

Hey Eph your lady is looking great! Those are some nice orange/red hairs she's got going there. You'll have to let us know if she tastes as good as she looks.

NYUF :tiphat: