What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My first Plant

ephenix

Super Critical Autoflowering

Super Critical Autoflowering

Day 68, Lighting: 4xT5 florescence lights Nutes: Kool Bloom Ripening formula being used now so i have 14 days to flush the plant before harvest, that what i should do right?

turtle209

ephenix - Thank you for taking time and sharing these beautiful images with us. It's looking beautiful keep it up!

ephenix

what does it mean when about 30% of the hairs are red?

id say its about 15% red hair now... does that mean im close to harvest?? if so im a little disappointed on the size of yeild but i kinda deserve it for not having right amount of lighting...

ephenix

all items have been siezed due to apperent rats in the neighborhood I just got aproved for a growers license and they took everything

ephenix

no I didnt get charged and they left me my planters soil amd my 2000 dollar tent and all my nuted I still have 13 unknown seeds though, they took all my glass that was in the open and thats all they said they were there for then I go in the room to find they zearched my entire up stairs even my daughters room, I still have my daughter too

ephenix

the cop was only able to sieze my items cause I said they were going agaisnt my constitutional rights as a citizen to grow a fkin plan, and then I said while ur at it go seize my back lawn and all the dandilions back there they are weeds 2

ephenix

rigjt after they took my lights and evrerything and didnt come back I sat in the room printed off a bunch of RIP pics and stuck then on the wall and had a memorial and smoked about 3 doobies and 10 bong hits and listened to family guys 420 song everything is better with a bag o weed

Latest posts

Latest posts