What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My First Hydro Grow!! E&F

wikidcalibudgrl

:wave: MGJ! :smile:

Yeah, she might be, and the second pic down,,, it's only one Neb and part of one NL in the shot :biglaugh: :rolleyes: I think the trim job has already proved very benifical to the plants overall. The NL's are nuggin up very nicely now,, and the Nebulas,,well they're just awesome! already trich'n up :canabis: wooohoooo and have a light sugar scent when ya smell um :yummy: I did my Rez change yesterday, and the girls are on full bloom nutes + moab. They're rockin :headbange !

progump :chin: ,,, where's my vistit from ya??? :confused: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: just kiddin' prolly have to link ya to it or give ya the quick run through the site when ya get back online,,, hmmmm ,how was the steak :smile: :wink: ?

Laetr IC!! Be safe & Take Care

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Its gettin packed in ther! Looks like a rainforest with all those big ass bushes.

That main stem is jammin. its a fatty for sure.

best of luck,
bartender187

Sleepy

Veteran
Mmmmmmm...

Trimmed bush...hubby must be soooo happy!

Nice grow, Wikid!! Bring 'em through to the end!!! :wave:

dubmantx

Nice grow wikid... thats a fat ass stem on that plant. Looks kinda like my bushes... well like giant versions!!! Must be nice ;) Keep up the good work!

wikidcalibudgrl

:wave: Bartender
Good to see a few new ppl stop by my little grow,, well not too little anymore Yeah,, i been shocked to see the stems on the NL get so big too.

Sleepy :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: :laughing: too funny man! Trimmed very nicely TY! hahahhahaaaa, & hubby is quite happy

dubmantx: Thanks for stopping in! Another new face,, cool ~ Yours will get there soon with a little TLC!

Sack:Wave: Yeah,,, I like my bush trimmed too :rolleyes: did i just type that :eek: :biglaugh: Seriously,, they seem to Really like it too,, they're shockin me now with the speed of the nugs forming. :whip: Stop by again soon! Updates will be comin soon!! (25day probabley :rolleyes: if i can hold off that long,,, i go pic Crazy, but it's soo dam fun :biglaugh: !!)

I've been debating with myself(and my hubby) on whether or not we should move one of the NL's outside when this storm clears out. It's supposed to be in the 80's (94 in the valley :eek: by Monday). I don't know about doing this though,, or what effect it would have on it,,,, i figure, if i do, I have a 15 gl. pot that's just ssitting doin nothin' i'd put a soiless mix in it of some sort and hand water that it. I wwas talking to the guy i got it from last night, while chokin on a couple fatties of Green Crack, about the NL's,, he said those were some of the one ripped off from their outdoor opp. last season,, he said they were about 8' tall when they got (prematurely :frown:) chopped by some ass&@*@&# .
But the idea is only on the burner for now,, any advise to this would be taken into account for the final decision :biglaugh: and Mucho apperciated:wink:
More to come! :friends:

Last edited:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Very nice grow op you got there Wikid! You can put one outsife in the soilless mix but do it slowly to acclimate it to the new enviroment. You know, harden it off. It will grow out crazy huge and reward you with a very nice harvest. Only down side will be the amount of time it will take to bloom out.RR

wikidcalibudgrl

Hey resinryder!
Thanks for the fast reply,,, the thing is, i KNOW this is a long flowering plant already,, the one it came from went 90+ days!! It was indoor also and had the whole 1000wts for the last 30 or so days,,,, MAD BIG MONSTER it was!! I was slackin and didn't get there in time to click a pic b4 it was chopped . So,, that being said,, it's kinda the reason I am thinkin of putting at least 1 of the 2 outside. free up a lot of room on my table too,, for my 2 NYCD's that are needing to be flowered and more skunks right behind those,,, :eek: what to do what to do,,, it'd definately be done slowly too, and be brought in the flower room at lights off to keep the 12/12 cycle it's on,, right now lights out is at 5pm, an it's still light here till 8pm so,,,

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya wikid :wave:

I got ideas - but no experience to back them up :eek: . In my newbeeness I think she would be fine, especially if you transitioned her over a few days.

Cheers! -MGJ

wikidcalibudgrl

Hey MGJ,,, we' are all newbis at one time or another,, hell i been growing off an on for,,shit 9 yrs now an still feel like a newbi to this day. :biglaugh: ,,as i should. But anyways,, i think i'ma make a trip to the garden center and pick up a few bags of perlite,, an maybe to the grow shope for some more Hydroton.. then get her in the 15gl bucket. Might also get me a set of the wheel bases' they got for garbage cans and such to put it on for easy transport around the yard,,,, if need be. :rolleyes:

Anyone else have anythoughts on the likelyness of success with this plan???? ::enter Ben Stein voice here:: Anyone, ,, Anyone,,, Anyone?
:biglaugh:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Agreed wikid - and the wheel base idea is very smart, a 15 gal bucket can weigh a wee bit :eek: :wink:

Anyone.... Bueller... Bueller :biglaugh:

Man that was a great movie! Cheers! :friends:

wikidcalibudgrl

Well,, still procrastinating on puttin it out... soon though,, might have to wait a couple more days too as my back has started acting up again,,,, we'll see..

Still no other idea's or suggestions on the move of the nl's?

wikidcalibudgrl

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: omg,, I'm having update withdrawls!!!! lmao! well, i'm finished procrastinating,, and have pulled the biggest of the two Nl's out of the table and placed it in it's own 10 ( not 15 like i thought) gl bucket. We put a good layer of hydroton in the bottom to help drainage, a basic potting soil inthe middle with added bonemeal for flowering,,, then with the beast in the bucket placed another good layer of hydroton on top of the soil so it wont dry out as quick. It's been three days now and it looks nice an happy. For now it'll sit on the one side of the table,, when the days get a bit shorter it'll be put out in the yard to finish,,,, haven't got the wheel base(or someone suggested a kiddie wagon or one of the more rugid gardden wagons) yet so dragging that bigg bush :eek: around the yard would be hard on my back.
:chin: BTW,, does anyout door grower around cali know when the days are short enough to flower a plant without having to cover or move it indoors?? I've never done the outdoor gerilla :monkeyeat grow thing ,,,,so i'm clueless when it comes to the lighting issues.. :confused:

Well, hoping the upgrade on the site finishes up soon so I can post some new pictures for yall! They're really starting to pack it on, an smellin soooooo yummy :woohoo: , today is( or was ) day 27 in flower. ,,,, ok i'm outie :Bolt:

wikidcalibudgrl

30 days flower

30 days flower

:dance: Woooohoooooo~~~

We're back up and postin'! :yoinks: ! Whew,, now we can all get our fix! lmao!

ok,, here some pics 30 days 12/12!! First is th repotted NL#5xHaze, the other NL is still in the tbl... and one shot you can see our NYCD's too,, they were put in the tbl about 7-12 days ago
( didn't write it down :fsu: )

more to come soon!! :yoinks:

wikidcalibudgrl

TY TY CrazyComp & MGJ!! :joint: and here's one of the Urkle ( ty to Elk for pointing out that it's Purple Urkle, not Purple Nurple like i thought,,, stoner hearin aint so good anymo,, :biglaugh: ) that I'm tokin on now for Wayyyyy NOr cal,,,, :woohoo:
an maybe 1-2 more of the room.. hehehhee :bongsmi:

Latest posts

Latest posts