What's new

My First Hydro Grow!! E&F

Bonzo

Veteran
Looks awesome wikid! :friends: those are some happy, healthy plants you got there! Any little budlies yet?

peace,bonz :smoweed:

wikidcalibudgrl

Thanks for stoppin by Bonzo:wave:
Yeppers! these girls are happy happy happy! I'm getting ready( with a few cups of coffee) to go fill my holding tank so i can do a rez change in the next day or two. they've just exploded with the addition of the MOAB,, anyone know where to find info on it? My plants just LOVE it!
Well, hope yall have a great day! I got posts to post, and water to run :biglaugh: Good Day yall!

wikidcalibudgrl

:wave: Quick Update: Day 8 12/12~ Bud's just starting to form!!!!! :friends:
And notice the orange glow,,, that's right, got the Hortilux Conversion bulb in!! Now we're cookin' with FIRE! :biglaugh:

I'll be constructing a small E&F table for my new plants ( 2 NYCD's & 4 Skunks) in the next few days,, we'll let ya know how that goes. :wink:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Wow wikid - looking great in there! The girls are so green! :canabis: BTW I think we have the same hood!!!

Lookin forward to the upcoming flowering :yummy: -MGJ

wikidcalibudgrl

Sleepy: Hey there:wave: I'm tryin my damndest ! :whip: :whip: :whip:
Thanks for stopping back by ma friend! :friends: :wink:

MGJ:
Highya!I'm so excited to see little buds startin' too! The ladies are being given Trans nutes till next week when they go full bloom( Right now I'm using Cutting Edge Solutions nutes). As of today ppm's are at 1380 with no burn at all. pH is 5.7 . lights are on from 5am -5pm. And they're drinking down the water already, each week i'm topping off the rez with 10+ gl !!! With the warmer weather comin back to cali this next week ( 80's!! Woohooo) I'll be jumpin on the duel sided window fans( I think it's in Bonzo's thred) That way I'll be able to get some good venting, as I will need more then what i got at those temps.

gwfh1974

:wave: :joint: :wave:
:canabis: Sis they are lookin so sweet! :yes: I have been very impressed with your first hydro grow. One of these days we just might have to try that out. :wink: But like J says don't fix it if it isn't broke :biglaugh: Keep :whip: them into shape your doin great!
Well stay safe and happy growin!
:smoke: :smoweed: :headbange
K I'm :Bolt:

wikidcalibudgrl

Thanks for comin in sis! Yeah you really should try it out, least maybe a small scale hydro set up to run side by side with some of your dirt Beauties! maybe set up a BioBucket in your room, :chin: Love you guys! stop in anytime :biglaugh:

~Wikid

wikidcalibudgrl

wow,, that was quick MsG! lol,, iwent back to add a couple pics i for got, and you're already posted! Thatnks for stoppin in and the ups woman!

wikidcalibudgrl

yeah i hear ya MsG!! you should see my picture folder!! it's sooooooostacked with pics! hahahahahaaa This place only see a fraction of what I take in a day:biglaugh:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hey wikid - congrats on your girls, they are beautiful and well on their way!!! :yummy: How are you getting such a good white balance on your pics under the HPS lights? I've tried all the settings on my camera, and the pics always look like a PeterMax poster :eek: :biglaugh:

Nice grow girl! -MGJ

wikidcalibudgrl

Highya GWFH :wave: TYTY! I've been very impressed as well,, still gotta build me a homemade veg E&F SOON.. but it'll come in due time i suppose.

Mr GreenJeans Hey wikid - congrats on your girls, they are beautiful and well on their way!!! How are you getting such a good white balance on your pics under the HPS lights? I've tried all the settings on my camera, and the pics always look like a PeterMax poster
Well MrGreenJeans, I have a Sony Cybershot 3.2mp. It's not the best but it has some great features like the EV (Exposure Value). I have the white Balance option also, but it has set "types" for different picture types :)rolleyes: well that was confusing to write:biglaugh: bet it will be to read as well but i'm too lit to try an think of a better way to put it.). I use the WB pre-sets,, then adjust the EV to lighten up, or darken up the picture while looking at it on the LCD, b4 taking the picture. :chin: Yeah :joint:

LMAO, so if i didn't confuse ya too bad, stop back by ANYTIME! :friends: :friends: :friends: :wave:

~Wikid

Bonzo

Veteran
WOW!!!, look at that canopy! :friends: Awesome wikid, gonna be sooooo nice! :friends:

peace,

bONZ :D

wikidcalibudgrl

hey there MGJ & Bonzo: Thanks for stoppin in and seein my lovlies. I just went out and looked for the first time this morning and it blows me away how much more bud formation there is Just overnight, as I took those last pics late yesterday. And the Nebulas are alreay getting a swweet aroma to um, awesome I tell!

~Wikid