What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My First Hydro Grow!! E&F

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy wikid :wave: , sorry to hear about your mold problem :badday: . I feel your pain as i have dealt with it several times before. MOLD SUCKS!!! So your thinking of expanding? If i were you i would get 600 watters girlie, you could allways use your 400 for veg. 2 600s over a 4 x 8 table would kick-ass!! :woohoo: Not much more energy than the 400s but a ton more lumens!! Anyhoo your garden is awesome, looks to be a happy harvest! :smoweed:

peace

bonz :D

wikidcalibudgrl

hmm,, i highya sis:wave:
Yeah, i have two fans in there,,, but it was pretty humid a couple days ago in the moring hrs,,, it was up to 75% when i went out to check just a couple days b4 the mold was found,, i just kicked the door wide open(( had it nearly shut :wallbash: ) an used a big box fan to blow all the humid air out,,, it went to 36% in no time flat,, but it was up there long enough it seems to have done the dirty deed. Have been checkin the rest,, all are healthy,, was out this morning for an hour checking them,, no more signs of the moldy devil,,, Whew!!

Highya Bonzo:wave: thanks for coming back by my grow :D
I am thinkin of using an 8x4 table and getting another 1000 wt'r ... an another light rail :D,, but that'l be enear begining of next yr b4 it'll happen i think.. Dam bills
If i got 2 600wt'r that'd only be 200 wt's more then what i got over it now,( i don't have a 400wt,, was gunna get one for veg but it never came through), i'm thinkin another 1000 will work. course i'd have to get all the ducting and fans to remove the heat too,, soooo,, tax time for sure :biglaugh:
:chin: might even go with a few buckets too(insted of another 4x4,, like 6 of the ones Rac built,, those are awesome!),, an keep the 4x4 e&f goin too,,, still time to think about it though,, for now it's just a pipe dream :bongsmi: :tongue: :kos:

wikidcalibudgrl

Buds'a dryin'

Buds'a dryin'

Well folks,, got a couple shots of a Nebula bud thats dryin ( Finally! took about 20 of um b4 got a couple that turned out :pointlaugh: ) , only ended up losing about 1/2 an 8th out of the main cola, besides having to chopp the hell out of it to see if it was moulded anywhere else :frown: it'd been such a bootiful cola! ohh well, now it's a bunch of lil buddas :biglaugh:
Here's a pic of the mould afflicted bud ,,,Mould~> :bat: <~Me( it's the bigger cola on the right,,, this pic is of one plant, but i only chopped the right cola)and a couple shots of a bud from that branch( prolly got about an Oz off the one branch!!),,, enjoy! I have already :tongue: have! Bud was only two days dried and we found a couple little pieces that were dry enough to test out and :yoinks: I got an immediate flush through my head, and a nice fuzzy feeling.. tasted smooth as silk too(pretty good for barely dry and No cure!):wink:

The rest of the Nebulas are still being flushed,, :chin: it'll be interesting to taste the difference ( if it's noticable at all) between the unflushed buds (well,, flushed a day an a half,,,) and the buds flushed for 10 days,,, :wave:

Sleepy

Veteran
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! :yummy: :yummy:

that should make you and hubby very proud, wikid!!...and very stoned and horny, too!! :wink: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :petting: :jump: :jump: :jump:

:bongsmi: :bongsmi: :bongsmi: :rasta: :bow: :bow:

:muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :bigeye:

hehehe nice job, you guys!

woobie420

i deleted it

i deleted it

hi again just deleted it to make the people happy aye they are lookin good but you know that Love you, Woobie

wikidcalibudgrl

Sleepy : wave: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

that should make you and hubby very proud, wikid!!...and very stoned and horny, too!!
LMAO,Sleepy,, that's too funny man!But Trust me,, we don't need any help in the "horny" department :yoinks: :tongue: :dance: :dance: :bigeye: This crop has definately made us proud,,, hubby just Loves it,, says it's my best buds yet! And I've gotten praise from a guy that grows the BEST buds on this hill too ( he says to me, while checkin out a bud under a light,,, sparklin like a diamond,~ "MAN! You don't even need my buds! This is Great!" ) that did it for me! Now i know it's good :wink: :D

Highya mu Woobie woman!! :friends::wink::friends:
Kisses for you and he kiddies!!! You didn't have ta delete the whole thing silly,,, lol,, ohh well,, I love you too woman! i got the buds curein' now :woohoo: :woohoo: We did have an oz from the first branch ( thats already been smoked up, except for the largest piece of that cola) there was about 32gms there,, and along with the rest of the first plant & the other( 4 total) plants ( we got 5oz- 18grms. Not too bad for my first Hydro!! And we still got the two NLxHazes goin in there too! i'll run out and get a couple shot of them in a few,,, and also have the two nycds,,,, one's fatten up nice, and the otheres a lil puney,, but the buds are tight and soooo yummy smellin,, i have another nycd and two other skunks to put in the table soon,, prolly in the next day or two,, the table looks so empty now with the Neb's gone :tongue: Pics sooon! Love Yall!

Mary Mary

Hi wikidcalibudgrl :wave: ,
Just found your journal and wanted to let you know I'm checking it out. I'm starting with a new 4' sq ebb & flow table and hope to learn lots from your journal. Wanted to let you know I appreciate you posting so those of us behind you can learn with you. Maybe if I learn good, I can come close to a harvest like yours. :yummy: :yoinks:

All the best,
Mary

p.s. I started a journal yesterday and would love to have you stop by. :wave:

wikidcalibudgrl

well,, this was my first hydro grow Mary,, but i am pleased so far! :D i guess if i get some higher yielding strains i'd be even happier, but,, we'll be goin there soon enough :wink: over 5 oz's from four plants and my other two nlxhazes' are still buddin out! prolly get close to that amount if not more from them ,,, :chin: still need to get out there and click some more pix of those,, my back pain has been gettin worse again, so i been slackin ,,,, check back in soon for some new pix of my Hazey nlxhazes' :wink: :wave:

KillBillbuds

Congrats on your first Hydro grow wikid! :canabis: It only get better & better with each grow :sasmokin: ! Ain't it the coolest thing to not have to depend on anybody else for quality meds, as well as recieving praise from experienced growers! :cool: Keep em comin darlin!

Peace KBB

oldowlooo5

Nice start Cali. I'm just now building my indoor hydro 2000 wt. co2 room. Three trips to the Depot a day. I'll be ready to go in a week or so. Might be askin for some tips if you don't mind. My last hydro grow was in 1982 or so. Things sure have changed since then! We'll good luck on your finish Missy! Luck is the residue of hard work, don't cha know!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to see the labor of your love is finally paying off. Just wait until a good 6 week jar to get that body buzz goin on. Nice Journal Nice Grow.

Mr.Wags

woobie420

so wheres the new pictures????

so wheres the new pictures????

Hello There Sexy, so hows are you doing and when are you going to have new Pics?? I sure love you and cant wait to see you again Love you beautiful cant figure out why the icons wont work but oh well, Peace,Pot and all that groovey shit, Woobie

wikidcalibudgrl

90 days

90 days

well folks Highya:wave:
It's 90 days inn for the Nlxhazes,,, today took the one in the table, though it mighta gone another 20-30 easily,,, got a couple amber trichs mostly cloudy to few clear... i'll post with this plants final weight soon as it's dry,, the other nlxhaze will be left out to flower still,, it was stunted a bit during the transplant in early flower. it's outa the table though, so i can still clean it out and set up for the next run,, got 3 skunks, 3 nycd's, and just planted some lifesaver beans,, which germed overnight!here are a couple pics of the most recent choppee :D

I'll get a couple more shots when i trimm it up,, right now i got a Dr app. to get to. See ya soon after the trim! :wink: :joint:

wikidcalibudgrl

thanks to all who've stopped by:wave:
((((((((((((((((((((Woobie))))))))))) love ya girl!! What ya think of the newest choppee??
Hehhehehee,, i never did get around to trimmin her up last night,, she just hung in the room waiting,,, did one small branch but we'll be hittin it up soon,, got the two NYCD's who are ready as well( 66 days),, then it's the task of clean out my table of any salt buildup around the rim,, my back should just Love that :confused: But it must be done so i can get the clones in there and buddin,, they're already larger then i wanted them to be ( at least three of the five that'll go out) at flower but ohh well :tongue: I'll survive and so will they,, for a bit :sasmokin: :woohoo:

:joint: :joint:
Trim Trim Trim some buds
Dry up just right!
Jar um, seal um, pack up
and wait for what's to come!
:joint: :joint:

Bonzo

Veteran
Thats awesome wikid! :wave: How are ya? Lifesaver huh? Boy that sounds good, :yummy: may have pick up a pack. Are you gonna run a second 1k? next round, i dont know why in my last post i thought you were runnin' a 400 watter, duh! :bashhead: Your harvests look beautifull girlie, lookin forward to your next run. 90 days and could have gone longer?, that ones defenitely not for me, watchin buds mature that long is like watchin paint dry for me, drives me nuts, looks like killer smoke though! You have a good one girlie! :friends:

peace

bonz :wave:

ps did you see my long lost picks in the Flower pix section? there alot of fun :woohoo: