What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Colorado medical garden

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea that bubba D looks like its drippin with trics....damn where can i get some beans/clones of that??

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SELFHEMPLOYED again

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
You were saying that the Bubba D (aka Bubba chem, 303 kush) is the best of them all?
is that just the High or taste or all of the above?

ElRubio

Veteran
Yeah, that Bubba D reminds me some Peyote Purple (worked over a Bubba Kush phenos):

P3070654.jpg

P3070655.jpg

P3070636.jpg

i hope you don mind that i´ve uploaded some of my pics to your thread. Please, feel free to tell me to delete them if you want.

How iz the taste on the BubbaD compare to the pre98 for you?

Best vibes and thank u in advance:thank you:

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
OG Kush and Royal Kush....

Note on the OG... I've had this cut for about a year and always seem to over veg it. I have flowered twice before and it didn't come close to the herb that the guy who gave it to me had.. This round I had three OG plants, one was Huge! I'm talking six feet plus busitng out of a tomato cage and everything drooped right over the cage and was a mess. The second one got too big for its 3 gallon pot still turned out great just faded a bit early. The third one had a proper veg time, proper pot size and flowered some of the dankest bud I've ever seen. You could look at three different nuggets from three different plants and would think no way are any of these the same cut.

THIS IS A VERY GOOD LESSON ON GETTING A STRAIN DIALED BEFORE YOU JUDGE IT. Real life results here.

Too True Sooo True !!

Ya just said it & there's just no more real a way to say it, Brah ! Pics are worth a 1000 words but u can't put " How to dial it in" into the pics , for that words can do the trick for the ones that have the ears to hear & the eyes to see & ! Some great cuts u have there....
And "dialing it in" ?? ...we sure are all on the road to try & learn , eh ?? :blowbubbles::ying:

And seeing is believing on this thread .... from the purrrfection cola shots of the GC x Appalachian to the truely Royale pure~fect purpled "Bubba D " & last up the dank ripe OG . Thanks for all the lovely pics & precision comments bathed in wisdom manno . Good job Colorado !

~*~* beautiful pics my man & lovely garden !
thanks for sharin . ~*~*

best regards

;)

mrose

PS: speaking of OGs & SDs ....got to make those trellises tnite !! lol
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=50823&highlight=pico+trellis

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Great thread! Great work! Great dank! Lovin the looks of the Bubba D.

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Awesome story......Z......that is some po dunk shit. Mayberry type of stuff I swear. Best of all......Ickis reminded me of some seeds I have.......

And ofcourse I hope to cross paths with this cut.....ones of Z's crazy kush crosses! That suge's NlxLepx Pure Kush cut Z had was a performer....

And dont get me started on his Kriss Reeves....I was so stoned I walked out of a store and got into the wrong car!

Ive also got another one....Chem/AffiexChem D bx male........high expectations with these aswell.

max_well

WOW
You are a pro.
And you have really professional strains.
WOuld you be so kind as to share your soil mix / feeding style?
I heard you use a variation of Sub's soil with some Biobizz nutes if needed.. and Hygrozyme and Budswell-- could you give some more details on this? ...
thanks for sharing your beautiful garden
Max

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Thanks Self... btw that BubbD looks epic! I have a friend who is xfering from Alabam- Tuscaloosa over to CSU in your neck of the woods =P
Im personally from the sunshine state.. but i will be up there to see String Cheese Incident July 23-25.. so maybe Ill find a way to get some whitexgum over your way!

..and Im actually about to see Pretty Lights at Ultra down here in Miami.. thoguh first time i saw him was at Trinumeral Festival in North Carolina.. wanna talk about serious headys.. lol I LOOVE NC

Thanks man! Let me know when you're in town, that whitegum sounds awesome

yea that bubba D looks like its drippin with trics....damn where can i get some beans/clones of that??

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SELFHEMPLOYED again

It is.. haha I love it Coffee and Rubber mmmm. No seeds or clones available though there were only a f ew. cheers!

You were saying that the Bubba D (aka Bubba chem, 303 kush) is the best of them all?
is that just the High or taste or all of the above?

I wasn't sure when I typed that, and I wouldn't say she is better than everything I have, just my style: dense crystal COVERED kush nuggets. mmmm.

Yeah, that Bubba D reminds me some Peyote Purple (worked over a Bubba Kush phenos):

i hope you don mind that i´ve uploaded some of my pics to your thread. Please, feel free to tell me to delete them if you want.

How iz the taste on the BubbaD compare to the pre98 for you?

Best vibes and thank u in advance:thank you:

WOW those look killer man! I've never tasted straight pre 98 so I'm not sure??

Too True Sooo True !!

Ya just said it & there's just no more real a way to say it, Brah ! Pics are worth a 1000 words but u can't put " How to dial it in" into the pics , for that words can do the trick for the ones that have the ears to hear & the eyes to see & ! Some great cuts u have there....
And "dialing it in" ?? ...we sure are all on the road to try & learn , eh ?? :blowbubbles::ying:

And seeing is believing on this thread .... from the purrrfection cola shots of the GC x Appalachian to the truely Royale pure~fect purpled "Bubba D " & last up the dank ripe OG . Thanks for all the lovely pics & precision comments bathed in wisdom manno . Good job Colorado !

~*~* beautiful pics my man & lovely garden !
thanks for sharin . ~*~*

best regards

;)

mrose

PS: speaking of OGs & SDs ....got to make those trellises tnite !! lol
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=50823&highlight=pico+trellis

Hey thank you so much! And you're right the proof is right here in front of my eyes. Much respect!

Absolutely beautiful!! Wonderful to see Colorado so well represented!!

Thanks man! Grow on Colorado!

keep up the dank work

Thanks homie, Your thread inspired me on this one. Pure DANK.

Yes, I would also like to know. I would love to grow some of these beauties out. Stellar garden man!

Sorry on the seeds, but thanks for the kind words!

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Great thread! Great work! Great dank! Lovin the looks of the Bubba D.

Thanks man, means a lot coming from you I have gained MUCH knowledge from your insight on this site. :thank you:

Stellar bubba D man! Love your garden...and alls your danks as well!:wave:

Same man.. RESPECT thanks for stopping by!

Nice work , very beautiful plants !! happy growin

Thanks! Happy growing to you too my friend

Awesome story......Z......that is some po dunk shit. Mayberry type of stuff I swear. Best of all......Ickis reminded me of some seeds I have.......

And ofcourse I hope to cross paths with this cut.....ones of Z's crazy kush crosses! That suge's NlxLepx Pure Kush cut Z had was a performer....

And dont get me started on his Kriss Reeves....I was so stoned I walked out of a store and got into the wrong car!

Ive also got another one....Chem/AffiexChem D bx male........high expectations with these aswell.

Grow em Grow em!!:tiphat:

WOW
You are a pro.
And you have really professional strains.
WOuld you be so kind as to share your soil mix / feeding style?
I heard you use a variation of Sub's soil with some Biobizz nutes if needed.. and Hygrozyme and Budswell-- could you give some more details on this? ...
thanks for sharing your beautiful garden
Max

Thanks max_well but I am FAR from a pro, I am learning at least one thing new everyday on how I can improve and actually understand the way it works ratherthan just doing it. I've been pretty lucky so far though, you're right:dance013:.

Not sure what other info you are looking for.. I assume you saw that over in my soil yield thread?

Sub's soil, (or just plain roots if I don't have any mixed) fed biobizz an hygro. The grow store near me just started an exclusive partnership with CANNA so I imagine I'll be making the switch very soon.. CANNA is SERIOUSLY good stuff.

Enough with my rambling, lets see some pics!!! Haha I'll try and get to it today I've got some dry buds and smoke reports on each of the strains..

Thanks all!!:wave:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Enough with my rambling, lets see some pics!!! Haha I'll try and get to it today I've got some dry buds and smoke reports on each of the strains..
Thanks all!!:wave:
Nothing like springtime and a good harvest. Looking great man!

P

Paco

I have been toying with the idea of switching to canna.
are the finished products that good?

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Alot of my boys on the coast swear by Canna... I have seen some really nice herb grown in coco with canna, but I still haven't been convinced enough to switch, been poking around the coco growers forum, looking for some convincing. Selfhemployed, seriously stellar bro, I know I already told you but, fucking A+!!!

B

beatster

Top notch.. Those buds are looking primo colors are great, and it all looks delicious.. would not mind having you as my caregiver one bit :D