What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Colorado medical garden

bageled j

looking killer bud

cant wait to see what the BB 3 pull like.shits looks like the OG cropper of the century.
cant wait to see how she stacks up against the TK and Legend.if she hit harder than she gunna be my new OG cropper.stoked bud

damn,is that deebo really that good?

how everything else coming along?

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
That is totally awesome the Bruce Banner #3 looks funking amazing im sure you can smell it across town once you get it away from the filters.

:respect:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
i can def. vouch on the quality of selfhemployeds herb... i only wish he would bring me more of it:jump::jump::jump:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
wow hemployed im fuckin speechless, do you have any cuts/seeds of the Bruce Banner? you got so many good strains its like a parade of elite genetics. royal kush, bubba chems, OGs, man i would love to sample all these strains....props from the west man this shit makes me wanna take a trip to Colorado.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Hey guys, wow thank you all so much, You are TOO kind. I'm glad everyone is enjoying the flower pics. :thank you:I haven't been able to post in here with pictures for a few days because everything is in the process of getting chopped and trimmed. That and I'm trying to focus on school which is kicking my ass right before spring break. Oh well it'll be worth it in a week or so.

The first one to come down was the Appalchia (Green Crack x Tres Dawg)

She went 64 days and was perfectly ripe. the bud structure is the best! I mean the best diesel looking nuggets, plump, and swollen. The smell when trimming was super sweet and I didn't detect any chem flavor yet. Well here she is.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The White came down on day 65 and this was one I've been excited about. I pulled a small branch at day 56 just to hold me over and it was so strong it made my boy that was helping me trim high until the next morning after we smoked it. That doesn't happen very often hehe. She has that rude smell, and oh man does she have the look.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Also on day 65 the FFA got murdered. This one came around at the end and pumped up huge during the last week. I love the similarity you can see in everyones FFA pictures the plant grows true! (and DANK!) It almost has a burnt smell to me if that makes sense.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That's it for tonight. I have three other strains that have come down but I'm too tired to post any more tonight! Jah bless each and everyone of you.:tiphat:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
also how many times are you topping and at what weeks in veg? you are pullin max weight out those plants i need to do the same...i be getting some measly ass plants..

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Hate to repeat myself..but Man they look awesome!
Buds as big as your arm :joint: Cant wait to hear how the FFA turned out.
I really should swing by Delta9 just to say hi if noting else and i'm guessing that is where the FFA came from.

And the White :dance013: i wonder why they call it the White? heheh oh man im excited for you hehehe..:smokeit:.

T

theJointedOne

wow great job there!

Those shots of the white are very nice. I think there are some POTM potential here!

feelin the variety.. but I really like that martins haze at 14 weeks!(sucks u hard to wait so long but i know it was worth it) what medium do u use??SOIL??

ElRubio

Veteran
Perfect plants and a lovely watermark...
thank you:thank you:
i love your thread SE.

Best vibes

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
the white is FIRE. looks like you did a amazing job with her too... respect :tiphat:

im curious to see what you think of FFA....

i grew her a few times. and in flowering she has a really amazing skunk/og type smell. i just couldnt get that to translate into dry taste... anyway man id love to see your ffa cured.

heres mine at day 51 + a couple cured shots. think she came down around 69-71...
like ya said, she is definatly a uniform growth. everyone that gets her produces exact same looking plant.. pretty cool..

45865ffa_day_51.jpg

45865Picture_125.jpg

45865Picture_130.jpg

i also got pre 98 bubba x (ecsd x deep chunk)....id think youd enjoy her...

i should have some new stuff ready herre in another few days. should be good smoking.

--BhT

Last edited:

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Yes4Prop215: also how many times are you topping and at what weeks in veg? you are pullin max weight out those plants i need to do the same...i be getting some measly ass plants..

Hey thanks man! Colorado is a great place! I usually don't top at all actually, just supercrop the shit out of em. The veg time varies. It's hard to run 11 strains in a 4x8 tent and 5 other different strains in another tent and get them to have an even canopy. Generally I take cuts a week or so before I flower so they veg from cut 10-13 weeks only 3 weeks ish under a 1k though.

ghostly: camera model? lens? great shotz

Thank you. Camera is a Canon G10 stock lens. I'm very amateur, it takes me 10 shots to find one I like.:tiphat:

Paco: damn self. hit me up when it's dry!

You know it man. Killer chem smoked great btw :respect:

Tripsick: Hate to repeat myself..but Man they look awesome!
Buds as big as your arm Cant wait to hear how the FFA turned out.
I really should swing by Delta9 just to say hi if noting else and i'm guessing that is where the FFA came from.

And the White i wonder why they call it the White? heheh oh man im excited for you hehehe...

Thanks homie! some of the plants got FAT! FFA actually did not come from D9. It came from the Zen Farmacy in Longmont. Great place btw.:wave:

theJointedOne: wow great job there!

Those shots of the white are very nice. I think there are some POTM potential here!

Too kind. Maybe someday when I can get an SLR I can produce images that do the plants justice. Until then I'll continue to take hundreds of images to keep 5 lol.

eastcoastbuds: feelin the variety.. but I really like that martins haze at 14 weeks!(sucks u hard to wait so long but i know it was worth it) what medium do u use??SOIL??

Hey man yeah the martian was super nice and yielded huge, but 14 weeks is too long to keep in my rotation for now. If in Colorado I handed cuts to Delta 9 caretakers and they should be available at some point. I grow in soil yes.

ElRubio: Perfect plants and a lovely watermark...
thank you
i love your thread SE.

Best vibes

Thank you much, really! The watermark was cool it just a part of my picture program when I exported. (I've had bad luck with people stealing my pictures) thank YOU for stopping by:)

BiG H3rB Tr3E : the white is FIRE. looks like you did a amazing job with her too... respect

im curious to see what you think of FFA....

i grew her a few times. and in flowering she has a really amazing skunk/og type smell. i just couldnt get that to translate into dry taste... anyway man id love to see your ffa cured.

heres mine at day 51 + a couple cured shots. think she came down around 69-71...
like ya said, she is definatly a uniform growth. everyone that gets her produces exact same looking plant.. pretty cool..

Hey bro! Thanks on the white, pretty excited about that one. Yeah the FFA is almost dry but doesn't have much stink yet, we shall see. Your pictures look 101% just like mine haha. Uniformity! maybe thats a good thing when considering making a cross?

Anybody notice the excretement on the cannalope haze bud shot? That shit was oozing out of buds like crazy. Never seen it before

picture.php