What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Colorado medical garden

Friend told me to take a look over here:bigeye:, great grow with sick genetics!! Gonna stick around for the chem family grow, peace dubba

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Hey guys I promised some dry shots...

Here we go.... I've never been great with descriptions

First up is the Appalachia. She is very citrus smelling with a bit of funk lingering in the background. The dry flowers have beautiful structure and this strain is sticking around fo sho.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The White... Well we've all read a lot about thiso ne.. I'll tell you for me, it lives up to the hype. Kushy funk smells with all the looks. And the power to back it up, this one is super strong.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The S.A.G.E. This is one of my favorites. It smells very spicy but not at all hazy. The smell cuts through anything and is so unique to this sage cut. After a little cure the hippy funk comes through hard. I can honestly say it smells like baby shit.. In a good way lol

Here are some dry shots and shots right before the chop I forgot to put them up earlier

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Bubba D.... This one does it for me. Plain and simple, this strain is right up my alley. The taste and smell are the same.. Coffee and rubber. These buds have cured into something amazing, the best I've grown to date.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Here's a quick one of the OG. I love this strain it is the constant in my garden. Classic OG taste and high. LOVE IT. This is not a cut passed by the medical community btw.

picture.php

onelung09

wooooowww that shit is proper brother good grows you are giving it hell in that garden would love to have some of those cuts good vibes

U

unta

Fuckin amazing nugs bro! Makes me want to get the White back around my way, originated in my state. Glad you like it too, I think its just great herb, powerful and kushy smell with a tad fruitiness.

rooted

siiiiiiiiiick

the white looks just like a local kush we've grown for years....hmmmm

nugs look top notch, as good as it gets :D

take it easy :wave:

P

Paco

Goodgoddamn!
looks good...again.
That bubba D is going to be the new elite.

Stumbleweed

Holy crap, what did you do to that SAGE? Supercrop? That thing is freaky. How tall did it end up, and how large was it when you flowered it? I laughed when I saw its Sideshow Bob-esque floppy colas hanging all over the place...

Great work man, the finished product looks as nice as I expected after seeing the harvest shots.

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
self, imagine that girl on a screen.. Talk about yields, buddy up north is getting 12+oz off every Sage in 5 gallons on screens. Loves to be super-cropped

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Holy crap, what did you do to that SAGE? Supercrop? That thing is freaky. How tall did it end up, and how large was it when you flowered it? I laughed when I saw its Sideshow Bob-esque floppy colas hanging all over the place...

Great work man, the finished product looks as nice as I expected after seeing the harvest shots.

Haha yep supercrop. It ended up about chest height so about 4.5 feet. i flowered a little bush at about 2 feet. This time i've trimmed out a lot of the inner branches for less larf. Those colas were so heavy even if i staked it right under the bud they flopped over.

self, imagine that girl on a screen.. Talk about yields, buddy up north is getting 12+oz off every Sage in 5 gallons on screens. Loves to be super-cropped

Straight up! I could do 4 big girls in my 5x5 and get a bumper crop for sure. But I like my variety too much.

Thanks for the nice words, I'll post some Banner 3, OG, royal, FFA, Alpha and some more. :thank you:

orpanic

Selfhemp,
Another beacon of light in the CO growing community.
Curious to what OG cut you ran on the last page.
Budda D looks nice, good to hear your words; best to date.
You play disc?

Latest posts

Latest posts