SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Hey hey day 57 round hurr

Bubba D

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

S.A.G.E. This lady is just starting to put on weight. she has another month to go.

picture.php
picture.php

Pretty much the whole picture is one Sage plant, except the colas in the very back upper left corner. it's HUGE!

picture.php

Full tent shots

picture.php

picture.php

Hope you guys like. I'll get to the 5x5 soon. The pre98 is looking ddddaank.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Isn't their only one chem D cut? I'd be worried about it but the SAGE cut I have had longer than the D and it showed it before. i donno about the tmv... It might very well be that, but I haven't seen it affectthe plants in any way other than miscolored leaves

there is one chem d cut... but once you pass it out to tom dick and harry, and harry got plants infected with tmv then passes it out to tod now we have the same cut one infected and one not....

people need to stop passing it out and throw the infected one away and get the one thats not infected

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
there is one chem d cut... but once you pass it out to tom dick and harry, and harry got plants infected with tmv then passes it out to tod now we have the same cut one infected and one not....

people need to stop passing it out and throw the infected one away and get the one thats not infected

Interesting.

Tierra Rojo

Damn Self!!!! I'm am all of a sudden anti bamboo, and pro net. Hittin up the net store tomorrow. Does it bother you that you can't move those lovely ladies? A+++ my friend.

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
They dunno what they talkin about. I had ecsd show a leaf here and there of this supposed "tmv" for years and guess what...it has not spread to anything and does not affect shit. Quit fear mongering frank and poopy :).

Does that really make it fear mongering? Your experience was good but that doesn't mean his plant doesn't have TMV. What are you gonna tell him if he listens to you and his entire crop becomes infected?

Nothing wrong with taking precautions. I wouldn't let a single good experience instill bad habits in me. Shit hits the fan when you least expect it.

T

Trinity Gold

I don't see a sign of Mosaic Virus...Ya'll need to google what TMV is and what it looks like. Some variegation does not mean TMV..more often its related to a sub micro nutrient imbalance... The operative word in TMV is mosaic ...ya'll have seen glass mosaics right? A bunch of DIFFERENT colored shattered pieces of glass stuck together on a surface...

Well TMV gives you brown, yellow, white, rust colored splotches all over the leaf.......not just yellow.

Also you can't just blanket diagnose plants...are your eyes cellular level x rays? If so..where did you get that done...? I want a pair..

Unless you are taking a tissue culture to a university plant pathogen laboratory to verify do not spread claims like Chem D has TMV

P

Paco

I don't see a sign of Mosaic Virus...Ya'll need to google what TMV is and what it looks like. Some variegation does not mean TMV..more often its related to a sub micro nutrient imbalance... The operative word in TMV is mosaic ...ya'll have seen glass mosaics right? A bunch of DIFFERENT colored shattered pieces of glass stuck together on a surface...

Well TMV gives you brown, yellow, white, rust colored splotches all over the leaf.......not just yellow.

Also you can't just blanket diagnose plants...are your eyes cellular level x rays? If so..where did you get that done...? I want a pair..

Unless you are taking a tissue culture to a university plant pathogen laboratory to verify do not spread claims like Chem D has TMV
Thank you TG! thats what I have been saying for over a year now. Spot on, as I have been working in greenhouses growing tropicals, annuals, trees, pot. Haven't ever seen it like this "TMV".

T

Trinity Gold

Thank you TG! thats what I have been saying for over a year now. Spot on, as I have been working in greenhouses growing tropicals, annuals, trees, pot. Haven't ever seen it like this "TMV".

Keep it real IC Mag...

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
HOLY SH*T!!!! the screen is the way to go. The bubba d side is down, dried, trimmed, and.... it weighs about double my highest ever yield ever off of one light in this tent. I'm not gonna get into numbers, but it's incredible.

sorry no chop shots of the Bubba D, but she gets enough attention around here. The SAGE and the Sour D are still pumpin away until i chop em at around day 80.

Here are some plants I've never shown...

just chopped today..

Ultra Sonja (Blockhead Pheno)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Ultra Sonja (Cheese Pheno)

picture.php

Grindhouse gear aint no joke, you better BELIEVE that.

Here's the SAGE getting plump (and rank)

picture.php

And all those that haven't checked it out yet, come take a look at the vert project in my signature.. I'll give ya a sneak peak..

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Bless UP Icmag..

niluola

The DANKEST of the DANK. Un-freakin-real. Congrats on the harvest, hope the screens treat you good in the future as well. You rock it to the MAX!

TNJed

While I agree that does look like a symptom of TMV, but I've dealt w/ TMV before, and NOT ONCE did I EVER have a finished product that didn't look completely fucked up....dried up, stunted, leathery, waxy, little buds that had black, evil hairs. I'm talking serious nastiness! This was in room was otherwise stress free, with strains that had been completely dialed in before catching TMV. It also spread like wildfire to any new plants introduced to the room. Due to this, I don't think the Chem D has TMV. It may have something, but in can assure you that you would not end up with beautiful buds like that if it were TMV....the plants would start going to hell about 2 weeks into flower. Every.Time. My :2cents:

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Got some new genetics coming for the next lineup.... Pretty excited about them.

Just popped some..

Double Underdawg (DUD)
Loudawg IXI (Original Diesel incross)
D-King (Elvis x Double Dawg)

Thanks to a great guy ^

Also just acquired...

Casey Jones (Joe Schmoes)

Candy Kush (medics gear aka loompa headband)

White Masterkush (Ras*al gear)

Chem4 x c99

Alien Dawg

Should be a whole new set of fun.

P

Paco

Got some new genetics coming for the next lineup.... Pretty excited about them.

Just popped some..

Double Underdawg (DUD)
Loudawg IXI (Original Diesel incross)
D-King (Elvis x Double Dawg)

Thanks to a great guy ^

Also just acquired...

Casey Jones (Joe Schmoes)

Candy Kush (medics gear aka loompa headband)

White Masterkush (Ras*al gear)

Chem4 x c99

Alien Dawg

Should be a whole new set of fun.
Jesus. quite the line up brother. It this the recently hyped candy kush that one the aspen cup?
what did you think of that toejam?

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
dude... those sonjas look sick. great job all around bro!

Thanks homie, i got a litle crazy with the feed schedule and pushed a little too hard, but hey didn't seem to trip em up one bit. :wave:

Jesus. quite the line up brother. It this the recently hyped candy kush that one the aspen cup?
what did you think of that toejam?

What's good brother? I'm not sure if this is the same candy kush that one the cup, I'll check. The guy who passed it said it's the best dank he smokes, and this guy has access to literally everything.. Pretty stoked! Really really looking forward to that chem4xc99, that combination is truly sick.

Toe jam is crazy man, what's the flower time on her? Talk about fox tails... Smells very SSH to me..?

That Loudawg sounds amazing let me know how they turn out, I have a friend named Loudog KMK

Hillbilly... You let me know when you're ready, you are welcome to anything around here. Been waiting for a chance to even up with ya :)

Latest posts

Latest posts