What's new

my bouncing bangkok betty babies

G

Well, i was go though all my pictures looking for pics for the book and came across these. I hope they cheer you up some.
First picture is a young picture of the father of the Bangkok Betty line. He's my stud for all my other crosses also. A True male with no hemi's signs. I've even stress the hell out of him to make damn sure.
Enjoy

Second picture is of the group sex. These plants are the plants used to make the seeds you are growing. It was a hard taste, but i got it done. This is at a very early stage and sorry for not having fatter bud pictures. I'll dig some up later on.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hahaahha very nice GDW im going to see what's left of betty today i will get some pics of the stump LOL ,im hoping there is enough trich's on her for hash i hung 2 branches last time i was there ,will check for trichs today .im gonna put the clones in flower today to while they are still short LOL,betty was bigger round and taller then my flower room its' 4' x7' x7' so prolly a lot of pruning gonna be goin on LOL

G

Remember, if my ass can grow the parents inside. Anyone can grow them out indoors. I had a Brown Thumb for a long time, but now i think i grow pretty well. Remember, cut her "Twice". Top her at the 12/12 Flip and then wait about three weeks for the next cut. I know it sounds alittle crazy, but that girl will bounce back and produce some major bud sites. Hey, "Bounce" Bouncing Betty. Cool :) Let me know if you need any help and good luck. Round 2 LoL, you'll do fine.
Later

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well betty's proven to be a tough old bitch whats left of her is still going strong and making lil betty babies to be

this was her

this is whats left after momma nature threw a fit

G

HELL YES, I knew that lower section would keep kickin. Glad to hear the good news. From what you posted from pictures. You should still get a nice harvest from her. Not as much as before, but a nice stash for awhile. I think once i get going with the next seeds. I'll label them "Wind Proof" up to 50 mph winds :). Did the pollen take on her? You going to get any seeds out of her? LOLOL, Glad to hear the good news. Keep us posted and good luck. I'll be watching closely and preying hard.
Take care

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
NICE!
hey, there's much more left than I thought. Chucky might get to smoke some Thai yet. And yeah, you can see her swellin up with seeds in that one pic. Right on Chuck.

G

Cook, I saw it. Was playing with Chucky :) Chuck did a great job with the pollen. Got to mess with him some, since he's got a smile on his face now. I know he's one happy guy right about now. He's going to have some Thai in a few weeks. Great job Chuck

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
YEA I STILL GET TO SMOKE SOME BETTY FOR XMAS :woohoo: :woohoo:
thanx fella's and i am a happy camper ,plus i looked at the dying half and there is some trichs so i'll be making bubble in the next week or 2 so the deserves another :woohoo: :woohoo:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
GO BETTY GO

GO BETTY GO

and heres the top that we put in a 5 gal bucket o water she got all droopy
after 2days and then she's perked up a bit ,the leaves arent just hanging like she was dying anymore still a lil droopy but not bad and just about all the
pistils turned redish .here she is

and now for your viewing pleasure 2 lil bettys :pointlaug :woohoo:

G

Man Chuck, you are one lucky person. I guess everyone is preying for betty, because she's looking good for gail force winds hitting her and ripping her in half. I'm really stoke that her's still growing and "Bouncing" back. Your going to be really happy with her. Glad you took some clones to keep her around. See, no Hemi's with her. Stress the hell out of her and no problems with Hemi's like others. I really like this pictures for two reason. First, the color of her. Everyone knows i like colorful cannabis, but that pink is looking good. Second, is the leaf pattern of her. Nice long bladed leafs. You got to love them. Well, I guess enough said. Your doing a outstanding job bring this girl back from a ER visit. Keep it up and you'll be in heaven.
Take care
57710-5_bettys_back_6_.jpg

Rodriguez

I always did think the leaves and palms of sats like that are pretty damn wild.
Im really looking forward to your smoke report chucky, i know thats a long way off yet, but i can see big things in that gunja bowl in the future lol

G

Chucky,
Man that blows Brother,Rita come thru here and split my big diesel girl,Fuckin piss's ya off.I see youll recover tho,been real busy round here lately,gotta sit down and update everything soon.Between wind and mold I got hit kinda hard,But its all good,when I aint to tired i'm too stoned,LOL.Later Chuck :wave:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Dem Betty's looking good chucky. Colors coming on her are incredible. It's always nice to see the herbs producing colorful buds. Great job on her.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
thanx for the prayers peeps they must be working betty got her 5th wind and is fattening up nicely
man RED that sux but what can we do thanx for droppin in

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well betty is still hanging tough its been raing for 2 days been in the lower 50's all day and her top half thats in a 5 gall bucket of water is still producing

and the lower half has some nices colas not as big as i would have liked but after what she's been thu im lucky to get any

and a couple of the kids been 12/12 3 days

G

Hey Chuck, glad to see Betty still doing well. I'm going to have to rate her for up to gail force winds and low temp's also. Sounds like she's still doing well even in 50 degree temp's. Glad to see your still going to get a nice harvest. I know you don't want to hear this, but just think of the harvest you would have had. I'm only saying this because you've been doing a awesome job with her. From all the pictures you've been posting. Her growth,color, and no bugs eating her ass. You've done a outstand job. Her growth has been through the roof from the start. From the bottom of my heart. Super job Chuck, before you now it. You'll be cutting her down shortly.
Take care

Latest posts

Latest posts