What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my bouncing bangkok betty babies

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well i thank yall for the good wishes but with the weather that we been haveing and the weayher for the next week sux ass so with her trichs 95%cloudy and snow flurries on the way and the frost is settin in betty had enough of mama nature for awhile

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
:joint: high all im glad i cut betty lastnight woke up this morning to snow covered grass and cars :yoinks: ,and today i checked on the seed situation and they are mature :woohoo: :woohoo: :wave:

Wow chuck, congrats on keeping her going so long. She may have been chilly towards the end but I bet that doesn't stop her from helping to keep you warm and comfey this winter!

PMZ

G

Glad to hear you made the right choice and cut her at the right time. Boy, snow would have really pushed her to the limits, but all is well now. Glad to hear about the seeds also. Nice to see that there is another generation being born or will be. Great job Chuck, sorry about the wind killing your yield. Atleast you got a harvest to enjoy and share. Great Job
Take care

PS, Like i posted along time ago. Anyone that did a thread on my seeds will get some of my next batch. So i hope you'll be ready next year for a nice mix of crosses. Thanks for the thread Chuck.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
thanx BG and h3ad apreciate the the kind words .im looking foward to growing some more next year ,im gonna have a betty tree farm like they do with xmas trees :woohoo: :pointlaug

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well i was trimmin up some betty and snapped a couple a shots and then realized these couple were not finished being trimmed prolly cuz i smoked some with the betty bubble :woohoo: before doing the job

and my xmas nugs :yummy: :joint:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :joint:

G

Damn, How did i miss the update. Wow, you got three jars. I'm so stoked that you got a harvest after the wind split your tree in half. Let us know how she smokes when the time comes and how did the seeds come out. Did you get any at alll. I'm very happy for you Chuck. You had a monster like i said you would and then all hell broke loose with that wind and then she cam back on the lower sites. Congrat's on your harvest and i hope your cure till X-mas will increase that Chocolate taste and smell. Let us know when the time comes.
Take care

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
kickass, chucky! :yes:
Hey man, I FINALLY started my share of the bangkok gift pack from our totally cool anonymous seed donar buddy(and of course originally produced by that other international man of mystery...wherever he may be)
So stay tuned, chuck... this cook is dancin with Betty next!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey hey hey what up fellas yeah betty gave it up even after being beatup by momma nature she is putting out the bubble hash also and you were rite again BG my friend
the bubble is dangerous for the occasional smoker ,man that shit makes my friends trip lol thanx for breeding great genetics BG and once again
THANX LEEROY
where ever you are

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well here we are again playing with betty i alays forget to take a pic of the trim before i start but here goes
the start

getting frothy

a lil more frothy

FROTH

and now although still damp the finished product
BETTY BUBBLE
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

G

Have fun with that Bubble and becareful. I bet your buddy won't hit that shit to hard anymore :) Nice to see your enojoying it. Let us know when that smoke report is ready and enjoy your hard work.
Take care

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i puffed a lil betty that was dry and its a nice energetic buzz ,not a night time smoke
the taste will get better the longer its in the jar so by xmas it should be quite tasty

G

Hey Chuck, you about ready to do a smoke report on Betty yet? Or, are you going to wait a few more weeks to cure? Hope all is well and your enjoying your Thai.
Take care