What's new

my bouncing bangkok betty babies

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great, cant wait for the seeds to be available again...... the more i see the more i gotta get me growing some thai genetics.
Peace

G

truecannabliss said:
Looking great, cant wait for the seeds to be available again...... the more i see the more i gotta get me growing some thai genetics.
Peace

They will be back in full force next year. There will be plenty to go around also and all parent plants and breeder stock seeds are in a safe place. They will be back, you have my word. I've been very happy with the out come of this strain and I've been very happy with the results members have had. Boy, do i love those Thai's.
Take care

Sleepy

Veteran
Another perfect show by chucky

Another perfect show by chucky

wow, 11 feet! :yoinks: :yoinks:

that is one special girl you got there, chucky!

nice work, this and how many others have you got in flower?? like 20?!?!

nothing like keeping busy, but keeping busy and avoiding all the problems! man, hats off to chucky!! :respect: :respect: :respect:

keep up the good work, sir.

enjoy the harvest.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
TRUE thanx for peeping betty
GDW in the end i owe the thanx to you for making them and LEEROY for sharing last year THANX
SLEEPY gald your OK man thanx for the props and i do like to keep busy but it also is like thearpy it's kinda calming whem im with my kids i like to just chill while im doin the transplanting or feeding or whatever im doing to them or with them :yoinks: :yummy:
heres some of the bud sites i pollinated today i did more down the same branch these are just the tips

and heres a branch that broke in the rain the other night

and i just looked up and took this one

i really hope the cold stays away for a long time its aready i the hi 40's low 50's on some nights out in the country where she is lets all put some ICMAG vibes into betty being able to finish

BG how long a flower time does she need to finish

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow Chucky she is a giant . What a big ole pretty girl. Talk about corn fed wow. Great work chucky. The nights here have been down in the high 30's and the girls are just budding away like there is no tomorrow :) Im sure the weather will treat you right with a nice dry warm spell still to come . nice work bro :)

G

Hey Sleepy, glad to see you back around. Heard you needed some good vibes and glad you made it home all safe. You take care of yourself and stay away from that basement. You don't want to hurt yourself.
Take care

Chucky,
Thanks goes out to you. Your like the first person to really post some outdoor pictures of her. I've heard some monster grows from some of the boyz on Maui, but haven't seen any pictures from them Wally did post some pictures of his he grew out in Aussie. Your's is doing really well out there. I can't believe the temp already. It's going to be a very close one. She can go any where's from 100-120 days, but me and Capt Crip where watching the Mother Thai used in this seed batch your growing and she would "NOT" stop producing buds. She would just keep pumping out foxtails. If i was you and i'll try to help from your picture posting. Just watch them as close as possible and watch the five weather report. Keep a close eye on the weather and see what it's going to do. She's a very hardy plant, but she also from the tropics. She's only going to be able to only take some much cold. I'm guessing Oct sometime, but she should start really putting on the weight anytime soon. If possbile and the weather will let you. Let her go into Nov as long as possbile. Just trying to get you the maxium yield for your hard work and let those seeds finish up. Just keep posting and I'm sure others will help out. I'll be preying for you and her. I'm really going to prey for this plant to finishes up for you. Great job and let me know when you start to see those seed pods.
Take care

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
thanx babba we had a few nights last week or so that got low high 30 low40 but bounced back
GDW im gonna let her go til the snow flies if i have to

G

Sounds like a plan to me. You got my prays coming your way. Let's hope the very best.
take care

G

I told you Chuck :wave: No one listens to me. I'm joking. I knew this girl was going to be big. Those bud sites are going to get very big, very quick now. Like i said earlier. In the next two weeks, your going to see a major size increase at the bud sites. Be ready from some weight at the end. Your looking at over a pound for sure. I can't judge the full size of this plant, because i can't tell where she starts and where she ends. I would say 1.5 pounds to be safe. Thats if she makes it right to the first real freeze. Your talking some really nice weight with seeds. I'm very glad she's turning out for you. She's a good strain from a good gene pool and is some very good smoke. You'll be very happy with the total results from this strain. Love watching all your updates. Keep up the awesome job. I know there are a few members getting ready to start some Betty and Godzuki soon. I hope we see more threads like this one, with others growing out the other lines and this strain. Nice thread and take care
Night

G

Holy shit, the difference in 8 days growth looks pretty bloody amazing chucky!
I noticed the branch broke the whole way off...if it splints back together id be suprised but hell its an amazing p[lant, maybe make a clone of it and re veg it?

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
sup my way southern brother that branch got fed to the hogs ,it was all withered up not enough trichs for the hassle of making hash .but dude she is amazing to see in person i just keep praying the HELI'S dont fly and these assholes that ride their 4 wheelers through the fields dont stray .im gonna put up some wire with cans on it so if they come looking to close they will be making a lot o noise and then they can get shot just say they were stealing livestock.lets just hope it dont get like that when and if you see LEEROY tell him thanx so much for sharring the beans .hows the BOGGLE GUMS doing

G

Hey mate its a pleasure to share things that others can appreciate, it would have been a crime not to grow those seeds somewhere outdoors :joint:

Theres 2 bogglegum seedlings of yours are doing ok too, ill post pics for you when they get a bit bigger :joint:

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
HEY PMZ she looked alrite today when i went out forgot cam so no pics,the wind played hell with her the other day i guess she was leaning pretty heavy in 1 direction so i propped her up a lil

G

Chuck, have you noticed seed pods yet? Hope all is well with your Betty.
Take care

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
brother GDW ya know i didnt even think about looking at the pollinated sites yesterday i was in awe at the diff in size of the nuggs in just a couple days .it got BALLS COLD
last night .im going there today for DIN DIN so i will get a shot of the bud sites i hit wit the magical dust (hopefully it was REALLY magical)

G

Where's those damn pictures Chuck? lolll, Joking with you. Hope dinner was good and the Betty is doing well. Hate to hear it's getting cold quick your way. I'm praying every day for your girl and hope you can keep her out as long as possible. Well, hope all is well and can't wait to see new pictures.
Take care

Latest posts

Latest posts