What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my bouncing bangkok betty babies

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey BG i think it needs to cure a lil longer for a better taste it smells chocolaty but donsnt taste it the high has nice energy to it good day time smoke but im gonna give it a lil more time in the jars i for got to take pics of the lil bettys tonight when i was there so 3-4 days i will post up bettys clones flowering away

G

Looking good Chuck, hows the smell on these girls. Are they kicking out that Chocolate smell yet? How's those buds curing? Have you game them a taste yet? Nice to see you kept a mother plant around. You'll be enjoying betty for awhile. Nice grow and take care.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey hey GDW wassabi t gave the betty a try today and it was a nice clear up high i was at work and it was a nice daytime smoke, prolly wouldnt sleep much from it ,its a nice change from the knock yer dick in the dirt indica's i been growin .it taste real nice but not chocolaty to me anyway but im gonna have my friend PREACHERMANZERO try it out and post up on it.i'll see what he and our mutual friends(my tattooist ) think
JENNA wassup gurl nice ta have stop by and see the KIDS in bloom ,
momma nature is not going to get the chance to spank my betty's again now that we are indoors for the winter

G

Nice Chuck, any difference in this one from growing that monster outside? I mean, do you personally see any difference in growth or smell? Looking good as always. i hope your enjoying that outdoor Betty still.
Great job

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
these are clones from the monster they just didnt stretch hardly at all same smell a lil more crystally then the outdoor but over all the same

G

Great job Chuck. I knew they where clones, i was just wondering if they grew any different indoor over the outdoor plant. I've had plants grow different from out to in and was wondering. Glad you got them wired now. Looks like she behaved and did grow as tall as the girl outside. Great Job
Tale care

smoked betty

smoked betty

Hey All:

Sorry again chuck for being so slow to get back to this I checked and it's been almost a month since I've been on IC (computer problems among other things).

So Chuck gave me a little sample pack of Betty and asked me to report back. I'm putting this here rather than in the reports forum because so many seemed to follow this thread.

I'll hit on the flavor first as it defied me completly. Every time I smoked it the flavor seemed different and most flavorfull in the bong. The taste in general was very light not too harsh and gently herbal. The highlights that came through most clearly were a bit of lime skittles and chocolate, the lime on the initial hit and the chocolate as aftertaste. The funny thing is I swear every bowl tasted different, the lime and chocolate coming through clearly on two seperate occasions.

The buds were a bit loose and airy which makes sence as it was still a bit young according to Chuck.

As to the High, it was very up, very focused, deep in the head. I spent the day with betty working on getting a new operating system on my cranky old computer built with salvaged parts with nothing going right and never got frustrated. Just a nice cheery focus. Initially it was the type of high you forget is there but with a few more bong hits it moves into the forehead getting heavier and more noticable but still not interfering with what your doing, just more focused but without any kind of obssesive feeling. And no sleepyness at all very awake with no anxiety.

I suffer from clinical depression, pretty severe at times including these times and this pot was great for me. Made me feel very up and involved and happy and the good feeling hanging on long after the high.

Thanks for the opportunity to report this Chuck, and everybody have a good day.

PMZ

G

PreacherManZero said:
Hey All:

Sorry again chuck for being so slow to get back to this I checked and it's been almost a month since I've been on IC (computer problems among other things).

So Chuck gave me a little sample pack of Betty and asked me to report back. I'm putting this here rather than in the reports forum because so many seemed to follow this thread.

I'll hit on the flavor first as it defied me completly. Every time I smoked it the flavor seemed different and most flavorfull in the bong. The taste in general was very light not too harsh and gently herbal. The highlights that came through most clearly were a bit of lime skittles and chocolate, the lime on the initial hit and the chocolate as aftertaste. The funny thing is I swear every bowl tasted different, the lime and chocolate coming through clearly on two seperate occasions.

The buds were a bit loose and airy which makes sence as it was still a bit young according to Chuck.

As to the High, it was very up, very focused, deep in the head. I spent the day with betty working on getting a new operating system on my cranky old computer built with salvaged parts with nothing going right and never got frustrated. Just a nice cheery focus. Initially it was the type of high you forget is there but with a few more bong hits it moves into the forehead getting heavier and more noticable but still not interfering with what your doing, just more focused but without any kind of obssesive feeling. And no sleepyness at all very awake with no anxiety.

I suffer from clinical depression, pretty severe at times including these times and this pot was great for me. Made me feel very up and involved and happy and the good feeling hanging on long after the high.

Thanks for the opportunity to report this Chuck, and everybody have a good day.

PMZ

Glad to hear you enjoyed the smoke. It's also nice to hear it work for someone's medical problems. You will see Betty later on down the road for everyone to enjoy. Glad Chuck gifted you some to enjoy. To bad about the wind messing up his main tree.
Take care

G

Hey Chuck, how are those indoor Betties doing? Haven't seen or heard anything about them. Was just wondering today. I hope all is well and you had a Merry Christmas.
Take care

PS, Just noticed that you have had 6,077 views on your Thread. Now that's alot. Just think, next year will be even better outside.
Great Job

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey bro funny you should post up on this thread i just cut them the day before they a very resin covererd and smell a lil stronger of chocoplus they went a lil longer the the MOM

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Spillin some malt liquor for your fallen homie

Spillin some malt liquor for your fallen homie

This is a "better late than never" post...Had to see how Betty turned out
since I've been offline for three months...and I hear of storms and trauma..the
horror..the horror... :badday:
:fsu:
Guess you just gotta put it in the "shit happens" column and enjoy what you
got out of her... she should be tastin pretty damn good about now me thinks... :petting:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
and right you r brother ,ye BETTY took a licking over the summer and she still turned out some good nug a lil early, but hey betwixed the rain the wind and even a lil snow betty did good a very strong plant all that stress and not 1 male flower anywhere
YEAH BG

G

She's a very strong girl and the male used was a true male with not one sign of Hemi in him. I stressed the hell out of both plants to make sure before making any seeds and they both turned out to be very strong. I can't wait to see round two outside. I'll thinking she will push passed 15 feet for sure. You where pretty close this time. I just noticed the amount of people that have visit your thread and its over 6,000. Man, that's alot of views. Glad you did a run indoor's Chuck. Betty can be ran in or outside. Just got to keep an eye on her. Nice to see things turned out well.
Take care,
BG

R

Ronley

Hey Chucky,
I just finished reading through this thread,
Wonderful thread and I am very pleased for you that you got a harvest at the end.
What about those seeds? I dont recall you saying anything about getting seeds?

Take care and good for you Chuky.

HarryNugz

Betty sure looked sweet for a thai girl. The buds in some of your pics looked well formed and not very airy at all. Was alot of reading, but i made it thru til the end. Thanks for the great thread to follow her progress til the end.
Betty bubble would be intense i'm sure.

Latest posts

Latest posts