What's new

My Beauty SSSDH

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey Socal!!,
Not sure on the eC scale, but I think that sounds a bit high. A few of them have had Nitrogen toxicity from feeding way too high an eC. I try to stay 575ppm or below in veg, and in flower around 700ppm. I too sometimes have to remember to go easy on the nutrients. Thanks for the kind words, and checking her out!

Nice Tony! Great strain here! An SSSDHs1 is a SSSDH x SSSDH to make a SSSDHs1? Thanks, still learning all the terminology

Golden Tree

Man o man!

Very impressive grow buddy......

I'm starting to realize that CG has some pretty good genetics......

Seeing and hearing more and more about them.....

Your plants look very very nice buddy....great work

Thanks for sharing those gems...

Much respect

GT

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Socal!!,
Not sure on the eC scale, but I think that sounds a bit high. A few of them have had Nitrogen toxicity from feeding way too high an eC. I try to stay 575ppm or below in veg, and in flower around 700ppm. I too sometimes have to remember to go easy on the nutrients. Thanks for the kind words, and checking her out!

Nice Tony! Great strain here! An SSSDHs1 is a SSSDH x SSSDH to make a SSSDHs1? Thanks, still learning all the terminology

nah bro female sssdh ojd reversed onto itself! Got em as a gift for bein a tester!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks very much GoldenTree! They certainly do have some great strains!

Tony: Hmmm, I guess that is kind of what I meant-an SSSDH dusted up by a male SSSDH. Isn't that a SSSDH x SSSDH?, or SSSDHs1 for short? Sorry, just trying to get a better understanding. Them buds look proper, thank you.

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
F2 vs S1 explained...

F2 vs S1 explained...

Hey Bobbo,

First off, plants are looking great, keep on sharing your work with us - it's lovely!

I wrote up a thread explaining the differences between all these terms here - https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=285691

Basically the S1's that Tony (and I) both have were made with the "OJD" SSSDH clone as the mother & father. OJD reversed the clone, causing it to pollinate itself, and make feminized seeds. (SSSDH (f) x SSSDH (f, reversed to male) = SSSDH S1)

What you are writing out is correct, but could also represent an F2 (2nd filial) generation. This is when you have a pack of seeds, presumably a new cross of two unlike strains (Super Silver Haze x Sour Diesel) which creates a new F1 strain (SSSDH). If you take both male and female plants from the F1 generation, and cross them to each other, you create an F2 generation (SSSDH (f) x SSSDH (m) = SSSDH F2)

F2's = lack the consistency of F1s, though they may retain some desirable traits.
S1's = produces little genetic variety in offspring because no NEW genes are introduced to create seeds.
Note - In both cases, recessive genes will become more prevalent in offspring.

That is just scraping the surface, there is a wealth of knowledge on ICMag and other websites that explains the differences between S1 vs F2 and many other interesting terms. PM me if you want to discuss more :)

Best,
Budelight

Pro Headies

Veteran
How much do you feed these ladies? I had some of these an burned the bejesus out of em on 1.4 ec
Killer smoke tho, ran long but it was head stash for sure. Got a few more of these seeds actually so any help gettin em where ur at is VERY appreciated! !!!

1.4 ec is about 700ppm on 1ec=500ppm scale. I feed my silvers 1.0-1.2ec or they burn.

On the f2 s1 topic. The sssdh that ojd has is a f1 from Rez but the regulars he sells are f2's. The s1's are ojds keeper feminized to herself. I prefer the f2 because i like the super silver haze phenos that pop up more in the f2s.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Still watching. Looks good. I finally got me a SSSDH cross. It won't be long. Peace and puffs

sackO

Terpz

Any reports of Sour leaning phenos coming out of the SSSDH? I have (2) regs never popped from 2012 and am interested to see what they are about.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks Budelight! Wow, scraping the surface!? Yes, I will PM you some time. Thank you

Thanks Pro!, yeah that's what I use. The 500ppm scale

Get poppin' Sacko! You won't be disappointed! Thanks sir!

Hey Terpz, these are all clone plants from the original seed plant a couple years ago. This is a lemony hard candie taste and smell pheno.

Thanks Trich! Nice to see you again :tiphat:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey Tony,
Not quite sure. I haven't been weighing lately, and I was gonna weigh the big one from the auto feed-but I accidentally mixed the two plants together. Some plants are 2+, others are only about 1+. If you dial her in, not going too hard on the nutes-she pumps out that greasy dank.

SocalNugz

Hey Socal!!,

Thanks man, makes sense now I think about it I had one fill out one time like huge it was FAT I was like wtf is this????
But as I remember she got water only for like the last month because she was on a table with other stuff.
These ladies seem to really like extremely low nute loads I guess?
Damn now im gonna have to crack my last beans to check I miss havin that sssdh jar the terps on these are off the charts!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey Socal!,
Yeahr, she does like light nutes. For flower I like 700 or below. What I'll do is make a gallon of nutrients around 700ppm, feed one 20oz bottle to a couple plants-then refill diluting the mixture. Towards the end of flower, or before a 2-3 week flush I push them a little higher. They smells and taste are awesome here!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
So I had a buddy test a few strains for me, the SSSDH was one of them. She tested 17.63% THC, .10% CBD, .10% THCV, .24% CBG. Not really sure if that what she is capable of though.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro
That's real cool you had them tested
Apreciate you posting it up

Peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
No prob OJD!,
Yeah, test centers, compassion centers popping up all over East coast USA. I like to post when I have the time, thanks again!