What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Beauty SSSDH

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Lololololololol haha..... I kinda' have been wondering why this SSSDH hadn't stretched for the high heavens, but am thinking she is a Sour Hazy Jones now! It has more of that funk than the SSSDH, where the SSSDH has more of a lemony-pine soly smell. And my SHJ doesn't have the stretch that my SSSDH have. I don't use name tags that often, only when I have new strains-and I had mistaken one for the other. The pics above should have been posted in my Sour Hazy Jones thread. Sorry bout that guys and girls

Bobbo4200

Veteran
The next SSSDH's that came out of the flower tent tonight to shock ripen. I think they will be 10 weeks in 2 days

Buddle

Veteran
Wow fantastic thread Bobbo...I smoked some of this yrs back. We had smoked all this crazy good herb and my friend saved a doobie of this for last..It cut right through everything else and the taste..WOW!! I love a nice strong euphoric high with some fuzziness thrown in..Have you grown any outdoors? Nothing like the halide in the sky for potency and the earth for flavor..The question is how tall would she get? lol..awesome

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking picture perfect bro
You really got her dialed in
Looks like you like her as much as I do

Thanks for posting up the pics bro, gives me a big smile every time I see them:biggrin:

Makes space buddy alot of stuff incoming

Peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Heyyy guy's!!,
Wasn't meaning to ignore you, I haven't been getting the email notifications on my threads for some reason. I had to put them all back to the email notification setting.

Thank you all very much!

Thanks Sacko!, she truly is!

Thank you Buddle! Nah, I don't have anywhere to grow her outside. But I am sure she would scream for the sun, exploding in height outside! I sure would love to see it myself! Haha, the fuziness!-love it! You smoke some, and you feel all fuzzy still a few hours after! Kind of leaves you in a hazey daze!

Haha, yes Tony!-certainly have been lately!

Thanks OJD! Yes I do love her! No problem, I love to post pics and get comments!
Because of the SSSDH, I am a Haze fan. She sure is a gem!
Thanks!, sounds good! Very excited!, can't wait!-I'll represent them good! Thanks again guy!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
One of the buds from the SSSDH in the 5g smartie, took the pic a couple days ago. The two ready for chop will be 12 weeks tomorrow

Bobbo4200

Veteran
These two SSSDH are 12 weeks today, gonna make the chop tomorrow and the next day.

They were hooked up to some hydro halo's and a rez, the stem of the big one is huge!!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking dank bro
And 12 weeks , very nice
Potency going to be real strong

Peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks guy!! Sure is! Chopped one at 85 days today, and gonna chop the larger one tomorrow morning at 86 days. I wanted to have a good flush, then life was getting in the way.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
The two previous SSSDH's drying in the box. Rain is making it take a tad longer.
And the next SSSDH going in veg

Pics were from last Thursday-ish

SocalNugz

How much do you feed these ladies? I had some of these an burned the bejesus out of em on 1.4 ec
Killer smoke tho, ran long but it was head stash for sure. Got a few more of these seeds actually so any help gettin em where ur at is VERY appreciated! !!!