What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Beauty SSSDH

Bobbo4200

Veteran
The next few SSSDH's going in flower. Two are hooked up to a rez on an auto timer, the last pic is a SSSDH a little bit ahead of them. I think the two hooked to the rez are about 4.5-5 weeks, the other is 6 weeks and a day I think

Thanks for checking them out

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Checked the calendar, the two hooked up to the rez were at 4.25wks yesterday-and the one further ahead was 6 weeks yesterday

The Pheonix

i could do with 2 of them led units for the corners of my room :p will deffo be looking into it.... thanks for sharing :)

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks Pheonix!! Defs is some straight fire for sure!

I use an HPS in the middle, and have some LED;s mixed in :biggrin:

The Pheonix

i have a 600w digital hps centre but i'm struggling in the corners and could easily completed this grow without the issues i have been having if i had the corners lit up with Leds i am definately going to add some :) i also planning on adding another 3ft to the room by the end of year so i think they are a must :)

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
This girl is definitely a looker. I've always liked looking at photos of her.

sackO

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Here she is again! Hoping to make the chop tomorrow morning if LIFE doesn't get in the way. She will be 11 weeks in a couple days