What's new

My Beauty SSSDH

hi mate,

looking good bro, looking good :tiphat:
how come some are making them single leafs/fingers?
is she from a reveg plant?

Ive got a few cuts, that whenever i take cuttings with 5 fingers, they always root, then go down to single and 3 finger leafs.

Is this a trait in certain strains, or am i doing something wrong?
I got a kush that does that regardless of how i take cuts...

anyways , all looking good man.
Got my sssdh on week 10 just now.
picture.php

gonna try the shock ripe thingy on em.

Happy daze...:tiphat:

Last edited:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey Tasty!,
Yeah, I put them in flower and take cuts a couple few weeks in. Sometimes they are almost a lil nug.

Looks delicious! Try it!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
One in veg, I put the first one in the flower tent about a week ago. I forgot to mark on the calendar! Probably 12-6

LostTribe

Premium user
how do these compare to the Rezdog SSSDH stock?

Was this an f2 of Rezdog's work or something totally different?

Got 2 rezdog sssdh packs as freebs last times.... got 3 small seedlings 1 supa skinny haze leaves and 2 wide leaf.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So does this strain cause your heart to race? I read that it did for DankFrank or somebody here. Not what I am looking for but might be for some I know. He said it was overpowering.

I have 1 bean left now, I screwed up the one I already germed.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
This is from a regular seed.

Umm, yes you could say that it causes some heart pounding. I love it. I will also say that CSG strain's are the strongest, found the most winners I have grown.

Floridian

Veteran
Tasty Trichomes when are you taking your cuts.If you take cuts at the end of veg your plants will have 5 and 7 leaf fingers.A lot of times when you take them during 12/12,even just 3 or 4 days after 12/12,you usually end up with the single and three bladed leaves.I like good "veg" cuts they seem to produce better for me too.I never use a cut with pistils unless I really have to keep it.

LostTribe

Premium user
These pics look really nice. I seem to remember Rez posting that he had tried that specific sssdh with OJD I believe. So guess it is Rez work....got a female rez sssdh going good in veg classic rez sour d look to it hoping to flower it when I make beans soon in my seed tent I only bust out every few years or so....probably hit it with my sour og male or cinderella 99 f1 male from mosca i have been keeping on ice for a while.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

picture.php

girl scout haze cookies 12 weeks old , def leaning on the sssdh side of things . just started flowering. i,ve heard good things about the haze . hope was ok to post here

Last edited: