What's new

My backyard 2009

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Hi Paddi, looking very nice mate :lurk:
Good luck with your growing season, bring on the late summer.
peace

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
:smile::smile::smile:

In the beginning of october -08 I had this potent MONSTER!

Cuts were taken by good friends. They spent the whole winter at a friends place.

And today one of them came back to me :smile:
Well, She has started flowering - that happens for lovely girls - hope she´ll reveg.

I´ve never tried reveggin, so this is gonna be fun for me. A little more learning :smile:

I transpotted her to a 12-liter pot with good soil.

The host held her at 20-25 oC, so back home she´ll sleep in the livingroom and have fun under the sun in the backyard the whole day.

Pics says more than words. Here they are:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P :smoke:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
thats so exiting my friend, i loved beeing close to that one. maby try to put her under a 24\0 40w flouro, would get her to reveg faster

little j

wo, wo, wo!!! HOLD ON THERE A MINUTE. i CALL FOWL!!! YOU CANT HAVE BUDS IN YOUR GARDEN ALREADY!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.
LITTLE J

Fingaz2

Good luck this year Paddi. Lovely little round leaves on that RDx.
Ever thought about trimming some of those buds down before reveg? They might get mouldy later if that plant sends out fresh branches. Happened to me 2 years back with a biddy early, wish I taken all bud sites out. just my humble opinion. :chin:

keke.nz

ahh good to have one of your babies back P? looks like it was a great yielder haha. hope all goes well with the re-veg mate. goodluck.

keke

K

kallenavndk

Great projekt oldtimer hope it will work 4 ya ...she looks very fat n juicy she has been handle whit care :D

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
esbe...love to have you close here - close to the girls, close to me
Well, no artificial light this year. I´ll have to do it the same hard way...

little j...hehe, stoner man. It´s a cut from -08. Take another look at the post...lol

EXODUS...thanks man

Fingaz2...Never thought anything about revegging- never tried before. Thanks for input.
Guess I´ll just give her a lot of love the next week. She´s just transpotted and really need love....

Going from bloom to veg must be real hard....could be a mega-stress.
Input would be good. Well, I cant cut all the buds?? I thought the buds somehow would reveg??

If anyone know a good ICM-link, pls send :smile:

keke.nz....She´s my baby comming back :smile:
I still have some beans left from the original seedharvest.
Some of them will be grown...And if she does wonderfull this year, I´ll make a few more beans

La Buena Hierba...I wonder too....
I´m here to play and learn....and share :smile:

Auto Lhotse:

picture.php

picture.php

Carpetian:

picture.php

picture.php

THC123

Veteran
High there , yes the buds will start revegging , it's a good thing you transplanted her to new soil, she will become greener again and the tops wil get shoots , u may get a few strange leaves , but she will reveg.

Nice lil seedlings

Fingaz2

Paddi, whaty happens is the buds grow more airy & looser, eventually those buds will grow many branches out, single leaves everywhere, the plant starts to look like one big airy bud. At this stage it time to get scissors out & trim all that stuff off, sticks buds leaves, leaving 4 to 8 best branches. Some plants may never reveg properly, Biddy Early is one, 50% chance with that. Also it takes a long time for plant to reveg, & then flower again. Nitrogen will help. Probably easier to do inside than out. May not finish outside. Good luck.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks THC123...

Fingaz2. Thanks man. Great info.
In a few days I´ll find the scissor....Guess I have to take pics that can help u guide me through this process...

Fingaz2

Paddi, Wait till you get some new growth first. Are they under 24 hours lights?
Might take a 1 or 2 weeks. cheers.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Fingaz2 said:
Are they under 24 hours lights?
No.
I´m an outdoorman and I only have poor 2 x 18 W....And the room was in a mess...lol
Guess they have up to 16 hours of light right now.

I´ll be patient....and spread love and understanding...

wow, looks very impressive paddi. U mean Carpatian from darwin seeds, right? ;)
These carpatian seedlings looks very same, almost like a clones, damn ncie stability :)
yummy
peace and green fingers m8

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
High Paddi!
Love that little Auto Lhotse and Carpatians. Both looks sooo uniform. I have 7 AL and all are looking almost the same! 3 Carpatians are also sooo similar... I think Darwin Seeds made it quite stable this year.
Nice young lettuce aswell :D
Stay green man with pipe!
:wave:

DonBong

:yeahthats Yo Paddi, greetings from Finland!! You are going to have some bad ass backyard growing this year. Must be like hours of work every day:joint:. Also some really nice strains. I am so going to bookmark this grow man:respect:

Latest posts

Latest posts