What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My backyard 2009

gkn

wow that was amazing paddy!
did you build the hash machine yourself or you bought it? what is the size of the screen in microns?
lovely hash, and yielded exactly 10%!

saludos!

C

Classyathome

Beautiful, my friend - just perfect...

Your backyard is my dream place...

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey I remember that table! :headbange

We just got hit by that snow storm I think... :chin: :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Joeski

what can i say paddi.. looks like youve had a great season.... am really jealous about what your able to pull off... and that hash looks delicious... just curious, will this harvest provide you with more than a years worth of smoke you think?

conehead

Nice patch bro, Variety is the spice of life. It looks like you will have the bud for all occasions. Lovely grow this is a freedom that we all deserve. But until that day comes most of us will keep the indoor lights a burning bright.

growshower

paddi you were a continued inspiration last year, i see you haven't lost your touch in those hash pics, nicely done, can't wait to admire your garden this year

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Just wanna show my friends what made my day today :):)

As some of you know I´m a sensimillagrower. Testing the very besy outdoor-strains. Many of them made by esbe :)

In 2010 I´ll be growing this fine cross. Made by me with support from esbe :)

PBC x ErdPurT:

PBC = Paddi´s Best Cross :) = Royal Dane x Heaven/ErdPurT

See u good cannafriends in my 2010-thread :)

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
sweet dear friend! im shure you will find what you love in those beanos. cant wait to see your great skills and true devotion in the great outdoors again. please never stop what you do

haxi

Hello,
Paddi, I'm realy impressed by you. This is a lot of work, damn! ^^
You kind a grow guru :p ^^
I would like to know how much grams of ganja you harvested this year, do you know?
Peace & Respect

Latest posts

Latest posts