What's new

My backyard 2009

jyden

Hey paddi, looking foward to see your flowering garden, the last couble of years i have been "savling" over it.

thumps up

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks guys. You´r so kind :smile:

retawgnob...no, not any particular strain I´m looking forward to.
Looking forward to all of them. They´re all so different beautiful :smile: :smile:

ddt...hmm, as you know I love females. Mostly my mrs. P.
In my backyard....I´ll have a harem with maybe 40 - 50 girls....

Core...yes yes yes....It´s not too late

THC123....yeah, those seeds are gonna rock my backyard and greenhouse :smile:

At this time of year small is beautiful:

picture.php

picture.php

I´m in love wits small beauti:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The last small one being a Royal Dane crossed with a Heaven/ErdPurT...:smile::smile::smile:

P

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
lovely paddi! those small ones are beautiful! hope your bag is better! man im still stoned from our adam icm 420 cup and haag trip!

paddi.jpg

THC123

Veteran
That little smile on his mouth tells he is pretty wasted:laughing:

thez seedling salso look healthy

Do you start them off in soil for seedlings or just normal potting soil with basic fertilisation?

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Back is okay now. I was lucky to have friends lift my luggage in Amsterdam :smile:

THC123 said:
That little smile on his mouth tells he is pretty wasted
hehe....for a whole week my friend. Good friends, good vibes, good smoke....thats it..:smoke:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
bluebuds :smile:
weedster...most of them are going in the ground..

First round:

picture.php

Part of 2. round:

picture.php

P :smoke:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Hello Paddy.. sorry I didn't found this thread earlier, seems like it will be an excellent outdoor, as always! I'll return to check the text, now I can't understand... :joint:

Good luck!!! :wave:
I'll be here to see all the action till autumn!
:lurk:

ddt

Hehe first, second... round :) Very nice my friend, pls share with us as many pics as u can, we all love them.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice paddi! Great shots! Moving right along... :)

Did you switch media for round 2? I think I like the first round's media better... 2nd round media appears to have some fine peat and is darker in color. Does it compact easier? What did you use? :chin:

bluebuds

pipeline looks to be the same peat media only things different is the last picks of the seedlings look a little dry on top and the pics of the "round two" pots are freshly watered am i right? looking great bro, -bluebuds