What's new

My backyard 2009

gravy

lovely as always. i sure hope the sun will shine on your beautiful spot. suchs nice wibes.

take care. gravy

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks friends:smile:....and welcome to Finland :smile::smile::smile:

Time to prepare the spot:

picture.php

A few additives:

picture.php

Luckily I had big help today - thanks says my back...hehe

picture.php

I cleaned the greenhouse once again

picture.php

P :smoke:

L

lalandia

So nice Pad...I'll sit tight all the way.Just like you i looove outdoor growing

Good luck

Peace all

Smeden

Luvly Paddi bro. As always!!!

I was the one who tried to keep that RDxHE alive since last year. So heres a lil history so you know how she was treated. (and might give you guys a hint on the best way to force her back to veg)

We took 3 cuts at the harvest party (oct 08) and 1 survieved. This has then been veggin "very slow" due to cold nights - first under 150w cmh. (but this + cold made all my moms go "mutant style" - like 1½ month so fitted a 250w GIB mh instead. And they started growing. Then about 2½ months ago she started flowering slowly. I knew/thought it was caused by rootbound. So she went from 4 liter to 8 liter pot. But none helped. The last 2½ month she's been under 600w mh and 18 or 20 hours of light and Canna Terra Vega nutes. But still flowering happily.

One the positive side I took 3 new cuts before she went to paddis - and 2 of these made it and still green. So hope they will start growth in a week or 2. And then Paddi will have his super genes back again. (this mofo was had like double sized buds all the way from the stem (15 cm diamter). And I really see her as a keeper.

Keep up the nice work paddi - see you soon m8.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Smeden...Thanks again bro :smile:
Sounds like it´ll be hard to make this one reveg...

Looking forward to those 2 cuts though :smile:
And I´m starting a few ones from the original seeds....

Infirmary:

picture.php

Digging done....and one seed from -08 has survived:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Rastanfisk

:respect:You are the master of free thinking and making some of the nicest grows in the north : and Just like " Neil Young - Heart Of Gold" ??? You are in a other way, T Herb´s of Gold ..

:yeahthats:yoinks::yeahthats

K

kallenavndk

Nice greenhouse list oldtimer goin to be great come and smoke one on them exotic strains...Im very excited about the Casey J x B3 it might actually make it in greenhouse i think.Casey J is to late 4 Dk and B3 is just late so i cross fingers and send you some good vibes Because it will be so awesome :woohoo:i ..Anyways and imo Casey is some of the most potent weed i ewer did smoke got some homies growing it and must say is goodies to smoke ...:yeahthats

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
soooo stoked to be front row on paddis new thread :joint: :passes J to Kallen:....
paddi i do love watching you work ur magic,i have to say you guys floored me last year with you beautiful outdoor plants...was bad ass watching them go from lil ones to giants.and what a nice gift from 08 alrady showin its presence seems like a sign for a prosparous season to me.
heres to another great season my friend :friends:
peace-T-

EXODUS_01

breeder
Veteran
Yeah Paddi, Guerila Gold x Danish Passion grown in the greenhouse so it will be delicious.
But as everything else! :joint:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
You make this day special my bros in growing :smile: :smile: :smile:

And today was day one in three small plants outdoorlife:
Let the pics talk:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yes. Tied down ladies can be seen around here...:smile:

[m8]

Veteran
hey Paddi gr8 work man.
im just wondering how y gonna grow in gh, you want to use buckets or like last year in soilbug ?

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
rocking updates paddi! young power digging the soil! everything is looking so promising! and the window spot will be great this season i sense!