What's new

My 3 OutGrow

K

kallenavndk

Dc Fall colours

Dc-4.jpg

Bigbud, This girl is whit seeds :) The Father is a Purple Prinses Cross. its my dads first grow u see here down below

daddys.jpg

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

Hey metamorf tha champ him self ;)
We got two days of frost i think but soon its all over us 2 weeks then im sure it will come

G

guest5703

Lookin awesome bro! Wow those are some monsters, I love the shots of you doing all the chopping hahaha. Keep up the great work! I was wondering though, it seems like for you guys in the dutch scene(Correct me if I'm wrong) but it get's really cold there really fast huh?? Right after summer pretty much freezing? Looks like the plants are always so big, but the buds don't ever quite fill out as they should. I guess that's why you guys grow huge plants, for massive amounts of hash?? lol PEACE

K

kallenavndk

i cross em to mm......Caligreen My friend im close to the dutch scene but aint dutch im from Denmark and october its about 10-16 degrees if we are lucky and this year we are so maybe she will bud up in the end could be cool :)

K

kallenavndk

Today i harvest a half B3n7/erdpurt Mold was on her but she is a ok yielder dont know how much but i say enough :)

B3n7/erpurt Half a Plant

Halfb3.jpg

Upcomming mold, when it looks like this then its a matter of time before all the bud is moldy :( So kill it

upcommingmold.jpg

Mold that didten get killed

Mold.jpg

And this is what i got from the half b3 i harvest today i got another one that was abit smaller but yield its ok on her to here is a dry bud from her.

B3drynugget.jpg

Swt/blue sat this girl smells so good that its freak me out can wait to smoke this one

bluesat.jpg

Blusatmacro.jpg

My unknowen Oz starting to get some fall colours

ozfun.jpg

And my Bigbud

bigbud-11.jpg

K

kallenavndk

Hey svenb and thanks champ :) i got some ak97xrd/he and some xmas x erdpurt should be early and colour full

Litzi skunk ...She was wierd but she got a tender smoke

Litzi-4.jpg

Litzijpg1.jpg

K

kallenavndk

Thanks friends
And cellar the picture make me warm and thats a good thing on a cold day in fall , im can not imgaen how hard a time you must have atm because such a loss i knewer had but i can try to and when i do i fell very much pain i send my best to you and you famili and stay strong my friend you got some of him in your upcomming baby thats for shure

Last edited:

SvenB

earlyish/colorful are exactly what Im looking for, for next year :) How is the weather for you right now mate?

K

kallenavndk

Hey champ the weather is ok i think we got sun and no rain for a week and the temp its a day time between 14-17 degrees night time 4-8 degrees so its about to be last recall for the girls to finish

K

kallenavndk

Ak97 about 10 weeks maybe 11 in flower :) small buds i always leave some behind for late harvest then i know when to harvest next year :)

Ak97 from luna

ak97budjpg1.jpg

ak97bud-4.jpg

ak97makro-1.jpg

ak97makrojpg1.jpg

C

cellardweller

thanks bro. he was far too young and this is a tough time right now.
But, I wanted to come and see the nice colors here and I saw yer pops plant wich is huuuge!! nice!
peace
~cd

K

kallenavndk

Cellar u welcome to pop in anytime yes me pops plant is giant to hehe hes first grow :) in a long time ...

Latest posts

Latest posts